Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajni Mongia
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajni MongiaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old. I had done sex on 4th day of my periods that is on 22 January 2017 and 1st day was 9th January. My last period was on 15th December 2016. And was pcod but my periods are regular. Now I want to confirm I am pregnant or not and should I take up I pill or not.
Hello, I got married 6 months back. My wife experiences pain whenever I try to finger her vagina. I am always gentle on her and I also tried lubricants but has no effect. Also, is it safe to perform oral sex on my wife? My wife sometimes has a vaginal odor and it sometimes turns me off. Please advise!
I am having some joint problem whenever I try to sit down I am not able to get up by myself as my knees ache have got my menopause since 3 yearsAnd also I am putting on weight, even my vagina remains very dry and so the vaginal lips stick I do apply moisturizer and it feels better I am 52 years and weigh 81 kgs height is 5.2" please advice.
Hello, I got married for 2 years but till now I didn't got pregnancy and I used krimson35 for 3 months, And now I will get pregnancy or not?
The benefits of honey go beyond its great taste. A great natural source of carbohydrates which provide strength and energy to our bodies, honey is known for its effectiveness in instantly boosting the performance, endurance and reduce muscle fatigue of athletes. Its natural sugars play an important role in preventing fatigue during exercise. The glucose in honey is absorbed by the body quickly and gives an immediate energy boost, while the fructose is absorbed more slowly providing sustained energy. It is known that honey has also been found to keep levels of blood sugar fairly constant compared to other types of sugar. So, to experience these health benefits of honey, here are a few tips for you:
1. Next time before you go for a workout, take a spoon of honey to enable you to go for the extra mile.
2. If you are feeling low and lethargic in the morning, instead of reaching out for a can of carbonated energy drink, try honey. Spread it on hot toast or replace the sugar in your tea with it for a refreshing surge of energy.
Health benefits of honey image3. If your kids are finding hard to cope with the physical strain from the buzzing activities at school, prepare them a honey drink, some sandwiches with honey, butter and ham to make sure they have enough energy to sustain through the day. And for optimal sleep and recovery cycle at night, give your child a spoonful of honey before sleep on a daily basis.
Immunity system builder
Amongst the many health benefits of honey, what is most impressive to me is that honey can be a powerful immune system booster. It's antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties can help improve digestive system and help you stay healthy and fight disease. Start every brand new day with this cleansing tonic if you want to see this health benefit of honey: before breakfast, mix a spoonful of honey and lemon juice from half a lemon into a cup of warm water and drink it.
Honey is anti-cancer!
Can honey help fight cancer? what many people don't think enough of or have overlooked is - honey possesses carcinogen-preventing and anti-tumour properties! there are now more and more studies pointing to the potential role of honey in the prevention and the progression of tumor and cancer. More in: can honey fight cancer? and honey is anti-cancer
Im 3 months pregnant and from one week I have vomiting. Why is that ?and how to stop vomiting can it effect the baby?
With the advent of the 21st century and the accompanying sedentary lifestyle, women’s period cycles have increasingly started becoming irregular. If you think you are included in the list, this is the place to get a few facts cleared up.
Periods are deemed ‘irregular’ when the cycle stretches to more than 35 days instead of the normal 28, or bleeding occurs before 28 days. The scientific name of irregular periods is ‘Oligomenorrhea’. Read on to find out causes, symptoms and cures.
Periods become irregular due to a lot of factors, like:
- Changes in contraceptive methods: A switch in contraception, like say using a combination of progestin and estrogen pills in place of progestin pills alone.
- Hormonal imbalances: During or slightly after/before menopause, the levels of estrogen and progesterone decline in the female body leading to irregular periods.
- Endurance exercises aka aerobics: These exercises, built to increase your heart rate, can put pressure on lower-body parts like the stomach and uterus and lead to irregular periods.
Following are the symptoms which will help you detect if you have irregular periods:
- Appearance of clots more than 2.5 cm in diameter.
- Change in rates of blood flow, with flow being heavy or fast some days and slow and light other days of the cycle.
- Less than 11 or more than 13 periods per year.
Irregular periods are treated in any of the many ways listed below:
- Weight loss: Weight loss, either by gymming or surgically, cures irregular periods by reducing the amount of testosterone the body needs to produce, facilitating ovulation.
- Thyroid treatment: Radioactive iodine therapy, surgery and/or medication are used to treat thyroid disorders that sometimes are underlying causes of irregular periods.
- Psychological counseling: Periods often become irregular due to stress, emotional trauma and depression. Counseling treats these, and helps treat irregular periods in the process.
Periods become irregular due to whole gamut of both lifestyle as well as physical and emotional reasons, and help is always at hand. Check out the symptoms you have and their meaning, and quickly book an appointment with your doctor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!