Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajni MongiaYour feedback matters!
My query relating to pregnant. Due to irregularity in periods of my wife she is unable to conceive. As per Dr. Recommended test likewise THS, TVS, GLUCOSE (RANDOM), Vitamin D but when the test result come out it was found that THS is normal, TVS test PCOS (9.
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Hi doctors I have undergone cervix stitch bcoz of internal Os opening and lil funneling please help me I underwent this stitch 1 week back I'm in complete bed rest I'm 23+3 week pregnant I don't want to lose this baby very slight pain in left belly tht is near pelvic bone I don't know what is happening to me please help me out and some sharp pain in vagina I'm fed up of this bed rest but also I vl continue is everything thing ok or what can funneling can be closed thru bed rest please help me.
I get white discharge and my periods are also late. I feel like periods are coming but it is always white discharge is it normal pls help me.
Hello Dr. Me married hu. Or baby ki panning KR rhi hu. Mere regularly Period ate h every month. But is bar nhi aye. Fir mene10 din bad pragnancy check ki. But usme nagative aya. Ky esa hota h. Me pragnant nhi hu.
I have white discharge on my underwear and my period is late. I have had sex recently and it was safe. Is this normal?
Doc I just discovered I am pregnant my period has being delayed for 5 days now. My background is not the best doc I really want to go in for an abortion but I am low on income. Please can you help me on any natural method of abortion?
Hi, warm greeting! my question is that my wife is going through 33th week of pregnancy. From the very beginning of pregnancy, hb level was not adequate (max 7.6). Continuous treatment from gynae (irex, folfit, maxium d3 etc), there is no any improvement & currently hb level is reduced down to 6.6 only. (surprisingly there is no even a single symptoms/effect of deficiency seen and everything is going on normal). All the recommended blood tests (hb, cbc, hba2, pheripheral smear examination) has been done and shows only ion deficiency, but body is not responding to oral medicines. Now I have these questions: 1. Is it advisable to take irex in inject-able form? 2. If yes, when it is best time (week no.) 3. Seeing all above facts, how many chances are there to improve hb level at this stage. 4. Is it possible to reduce hb level again (after little gain with injectable irex), because still there is 1-1.5 month in edd. Please help us on these queries. Please let me know if I need to share any specific report with you. Thanks in advance.
My stomach aches so badly. I get cramps any time. And I am taking medicine for my periods. because I get heavy periods and sometimes I miss my periods.
Hi i need your help as after missing a period i got bleeding after 5 days is this normal or have i got my period. we are planning for a baby
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My last three periods were on 25th Feb, 23rd March, 19th April 2016. When should I be ovulating I may as I have regular cycle always. Also I had unprotected sex on 11th. My doctor told. Me. It's safe and I pill not needed. So I did not take I pill. I don't wAnt to be pregnant. Please confirm if I am safe and will get periods on time.
Namasty sir, I am 25 years old and I am female. Yesterday I did sonography but I have a problem I am not understanding the meaning of minimum free fluid in POD and in utres 7.5×4.3×3.3 cm or BT=6.7 mm.
Hello doctor . We are newly married couples. I want to know about pregnancy . If after contact how many days the symptoms of pregnancy will be shown. And wot all are the symptoms . Pls reply for ma questions .
Hello doctor, I want to know I am intimated with my fiance last 23 july 2016, and I use precaution like condom and intimated with her first time after 2 days of intimation her stomach has to much pain and doc unko date bhi time se a gyi thi but vo bata rehe the ki proper nhi a rehi ruk ruk kr a rehi h or unko date 7th ko a jati hai haar month. Uss tym bhi a gyi thi but iss baar nhi ayi 2 days upar ho gye hai, kya vo pregnant to nhi hai? May you pleases give me suggestion.
I am in my 7 month of pregnancy my doc said everything is normal n fine except for the fact that the baby is currently in breach position but I often feel pain in the upper left abdominal of my stomach initially when I told my Dr. about it she said to improve my sitting position which yields results but now the pain has become more acute and sitting nose is not having complete relief. Can someone please suggest the probable reasons and the remedy for it? Thanks
So you have just found out that you are pregnant and you and your partner are over the moon about it! While congratulations are in order, so are a host of tips, which will help you settle into the pregnancy. It is important to remember that the first trimester of your pregnancy is a crucial phase where you may not change that much physically, but will be prone to many emotional changes. It is also a phase where you will make way for the changes that will inevitably come in the next two trimesters and for a long time after delivery of the baby too. Read on to unravel our first trimester guide.
- Pregnancy Test: You must ensure that you know you are pregnant by monitoring your menstrual cycles closely so that even one missed period points at the possibility of pregnancy. This test can be a home based kit available at the chemists' or can even be conducted with a lab test based on a urine sample. Despite the results that you may get on a home pregnancy test, it is best to get a professional opinion as well.
- Finding the Right Doctor: In this phase of your pregnancy itself, it is imperative to home in on a gynaecologist who will put you ease. Take care to pick someone who may be recommended by family and friends. Have a talk with the doctor a few times to see how well he or she engages you as a patient and if you are suitably convinced with the sessions and appointments.
- Activity: While heavy activities may not be recommended by all doctors as the foetus needs to latch on, one can indulge in plenty of walks and a normal routine as well. Ensure that your pregnancy is a normal one and ask your doctor about any precautions that you may need to take with the progressing trimesters. Also, find ways to deal with any morning sickness with the help of the doctor.
- Supplements: In this crucial phase, ensure that your doctor gives you plenty of folic acid supplements that you must ingest on a regular basis. This will keep any risk of neural tube birth defects at bay.
- Other Medications: Find out more about over the counter drugs or any medication that you may have been taking as this may have to be stopped or adjusted for the pregnancy. The doctor should be able to guide you on this aspect too.
The other activities during the first trimester include taking pre natal appointments and choosing and interacting with your caregiver who will also be a support after you have had the baby.
Related Tip: "First Trimester Pregnancy - What to Expect"