Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajni Mongia
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajni MongiaYour feedback matters!
I am married for 2 years and 7 months. Till we don't have a child. All of the tests that we took says everything is normal. Still why it is not happening?
I am 19 years old female. I am already taking medication of Ginette35 for my irregular menstrual from a long time. Will it be safe to take phenq pills (dietary supplement for weight loss) along with them.
Hello doctor. I am 8 weeks pregnant and did my first ultrasound. Everything is normal including the foods. A small fluid filled sac has been detected in the usg on the left end separated from the g sac of foods. Impression of the usg related to this sac is written as. Possibility of second g sac. Needs rescan after 2 weeks. Only fluid filled sac detected. Can you please tell me what is this another fluid filled sac? Is this any sign of complication? Is this dangerous for baby?
Hi Doctor, Meri delivery ke baad se joints ki problems ho gai hai and weight bhi bad gaya h and weakness bhi rehti hai please doctor help me I'm waiting for your ans.
Hello Doctor, I have one year baby. but still my stomach has not reduced. and my stomach look like 7 months pregnant.
I am a nursing mother of a 3 month old and have experienced a drop in my milk supply. Could you please advise any supplements I can take? I have tried lactonic granules but not of much drastic effect.
Hello doctor I am 27 years old on 20 march I delivered a baby through c section in that faced high bp with facial weakness and now it been more than a month I felt very much depressed most time I suffer from migraine and feel like crying and small things make me upset alot I cnt explain how I am feeling now like I dnt wanna live there is no one for me extremely pathetic I feel I lost my hunger and sleep. please help me what to do.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.