Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rajni MittalYour feedback matters!
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.
My wife is 28 years old. After her second pregnancy, her one breast remain small in comparison with the other breast. A period of 2 years and 5 months has pass out after that second pregnancy but the breast is still small. What should we do to overcome this problem?
Natural fast food consists of eating fruits, vegetables, milk products, sprouts and sattu. On the contrary, unnatural fast food, also called as junk food, is bad for the health of the heart as it is made up of refined ?bad? carbohydrates and either animal ?bad? fat or trans fats.
Sattu is a grounded roasted powder of soaked pulses and cereals. It is consumed along with fruit slices, gur or milk. Green chili, lemon juice and salt can be added to add flavor.
The commonest form of sattu is grounded roasted black gram or chana. Other common variety is grounded roasted black gram with barley.
Originally, sattu was made of seven Anaja (7 cereals, millets and pulses). The seven ingredients are maize and barley (cereals), black gram, pigeon gram or Arhar, green pea, khesari dal and kulath dal (pulses).
Sattu is a high fiber diet with low sugar producing properties. It is a cooling and refreshing fast food with anti-diabetic and anti?obesity properties.
It is a full breakfast, mid day or lunch meal and contains minerals and vitamins.
Sattu drink can be sweetened by adding gur or honey, sour by adding lemon and salted by adding black or rock salt. Roasting is one of the best forms of cooking. Sattu is both a fast food and a soft drink for the summer but healthy.
The so?called energy drinks available in the market are harmful as they contain three times the caffeine content of coffee or tea.
My Best Friend have Herpes simplex and he was treated with home and he has no problem till date. But the person have no cure plzzz sent me any perfect cure option in this world. Only cure.
Is it safe to intake 5gms of creatine everyday? In that case, if it cause any side effects what I need to do to recover that? Does it really have any side effect if I fail to consume adequate amount of water?
I am pregnant 1.5 month ,muje kabhi kabhi vegina me khujli hoty he & kabhi kabhi red colour ka chip chipa kan ata he pls muje bataae me ki isme dar vali bat nahi hena pls Hindi me answer dijiaega pls pls pls.
I am a 25yrs old female I have a hormonal imbalance problem thats what causing irregular mensutral, how to balance hormones my weight is 70kg, how to regulaize mensutral cycle.
Paraphilias are emotional disorders defined as sexually arousing fantasies, urges or behaviors that are recurrent, intense, occur over a specific period of time, and cause significant distress involving non-consenting partners, partners who are suffering or being humiliated (simulated or real) or through the use of an object.
There are a number of causes that result in Paraphilic disorders. Some of them are:
- Brain injury
- Biological factors
- Humiliating factors
In most cases, one or more events occurred during childhood that led the individual to associate sexual pleasure with that event (or object) thus resulting in the development of a paraphilia.
Symptoms of Paraphilia:
- Humiliating another person
- Beating or spanking
Symptoms of paraphilia can include preoccupation to the point of obsessiveness that may intrude on the person's attempt to intimate with the person of similar age. Paraphilia sufferers may experience depression or anxiety that is temporarily relieved by engaging in paraphilic behavior, thus leading to an addictive cycle.
How do health professionals diagnose paraphilias?
Usually providers of mental-health care help make the diagnosis of paraphilias, including licensed mental-health therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurses, and social workers.
Common Treatment of Paraphilias:
Treatment modalities currently used fall into three categories: surgical castration, psychotherapy, and pharmacotherapy.
- Pharmacological interventions consist of antiandrogens.Cyproterone and medroxyprogesterone acetates are the two antiandrogens more commonly used.
- Psychotropic drugs may be effective solely in men with a definite obsessive-compulsive disorder component.
- Group therapy helps in breaking through the denial so commonly found in people.
- Cognitive therapies described include restructuring cognitive distortions and empathy training. Also social skills are a better way to treat patients with these types of disorders.
Physicians must be aware that not every therapist treats people with paraphilias. There may be a need for consultations with other professionals, such as a neurologist (if neurologic signs are present), an attorney, or even a member of the clergy.
I had a sex a month ago and after there days of sex I had my periods bt now a month hone I periods have not come so is tere a chance of pregnancy?
As per the latest statistics published by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, about 9% women suffer from a deficiency of iron. Though the proportion is relatively low, iron deficiency can lead to various diseases, which can be very difficult to cure. So, look out for these telltale signs of iron deficiency and check whether you suffer from any of them.
- Fatigue: Your internal system uses iron for the production of haemoglobin, which is a component in the red blood cells, responsible for carrying oxygen to all parts of the body. So when the iron content is low, there is not enough haemoglobin production and all organ do not receive oxygen in the required quantities. This is bound to make you feel tired at most times.
- Inability to focus: People with iron deficiency often suffer from alteration in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. This can lead to decreased functionality and focusing abilities. This may also lead to the development of apathy towards all things, including family, friends, books, music or anything that you loved and enjoyed doing.
- Breathlessness: Without a proper supply of iron, there could be an oxygen crunch in the body, compelling you to feel breathless. This may happen anytime when you are working out or walking or reading a book.
- Paleness: Do you think your skin has lost lustre and become pale in the last few days? That’s definitely not a good sign and may be a symptom of decreased flow of blood and reduction in the RBC count.
- Trouble doing your daily chores: Low levels of iron in the body can cause your endurance level to suffer. Thus, you may find it difficult to run up the stairs or catch a vehicle or swim for a while.
- Soreness of muscles: Even if you could push yourself to reach the gym, you would experience the burns last longer than normal. Lack of right amount of iron prevents your muscles to recover at the right pace. As a result, you are likely to suffer from muscle aches.
- Brittle nails: If there is a recent a development of spoon shaped or concave depression in the nails, it could be a sign of possible deficiency of iron.
Often people tend to ignore the warning signs that the body gives to inform about the problem that’s cropping up. But you can’t take chances with your health and so, check for these signs without any delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi. I am 12 weeks pregnant. My doc advice me to take SeaCod Liver Oil Capsules from now till the end of pregnancy. Is it safe to take these Capsules?
Which oral pills are best available in India to take for the whole month every day, which helps not to get pregnant.
My daughter is 9 years and 5 feet tall .She got her periods last month and not grown even a cm tall since .I am 5.6 my husband is 5.10 but we both had puberty in late teens .will she grow any taller I am concerned.
I am 19 years old girl. I had sex with my partner from 6th aug to 10th aug and we used to do withdrawal method and sometimes without condom but on 8th aug we had sex he ejaculated sperm inside then I took i-pill in approx 10 hours after that we had sex with condom only and previous month I had periods from 21july-26july then in august month my periods not come then I did home urine pregnancy test with the help of pregnancy test kit on 2sept morning and the result are positive so this means I am pregnant but I do not will not to be so please suggest me now what to do as a next step asap.
In my career of clinical practice spanning three decades I have seen best results emerging out of'parpati treatment' administered to patients suffering from so called incurable diseases in modern drug practice. However, prolonged procedural use and food protocol has to be strictly followed in order to get best of ayurvedic wisdom. Often slow pace of treatment has a repulsive attitude in patients not to opt for such treatment.
In my opinion, slow treatment without side effects, is far better than taking toxic drugs which give instant relief but on the other hand is sure not to cure the disease even when used for prolonged times.
It is a disease in which the small intestine is hypersensitive to gluten, leading to difficulty in digesting food.
Irritable bowel syndrome:
A widespread condition involving recurrent abdominal pain and diarrhoea or constipation, often associated with stress, depression, anxiety, or previous intestinal infection.
A chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines, especially the colon and ileum, associated with ulcers and fistulae.
Parpati has an important place in rasakalpas. Parpati is the form which is obtained in flakes, gets disintegrated in the body at the level of grahani. Hence it is specifically being used in grahani related disorders and is effective in correcting appetite. This dosage form is specially designed to show its action directly in the grahani region i. E. In the duodenum region. During the process of making parpati kalpa the ingredients are subjected to heat and melted. This molten mixture is further allowed to cool by pressing it between two banana leaves over two cowdung cakes.
The process is such that the agni gets locked into the parpati kalpa making it to act best in disorders related to agnimandya. The dosage form is such that it does not act in the stomach but instead starts its action in grahani i. E. Duodenum. Panchamruta parpati contains parad and gandhak while shweta parpati is devoid of both parad and gandhak. The shodhan of the ingredients and the amount of heat to which the mixture is subjected is meticulously monitored to maintain the standard and consistency in the quality of the product.
But please take these medicines under supervision of a qualified vaidya i. E. Aurveda doctor.