Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajni MittalYour feedback matters!
Hi. Got married in 2012 .N I have been diagnosed with pcod. N under treatment using medicines since past three years. Had reduced almost five kilos .Taken follicular study several times .Sometimes follicle there sometimes not .Can you suggest any other alternative.
Since 8 years I am married woman. I don't have children. When I have sex I have pain in my uterus part not every time some time. It's most of after completing my period time.
Hi Sir and Madam, my wife has taken (two tablets) medicine to stop breastfeeding two days back, but milk is coming and also our baby doesn't want to stop, so she wants to continued for few Months more. Is there any problem to my baby's health?
My friend used unwanted 72 pill and after that she had a unprotected sex that night so is their any problem that she can become pregnant?
My wife is 3 months pregnant. Her diet is normal. During morning time she feels energetic but after rest in afternoon too she feels fatigued in evening. What can be the reason and what can be done to avoid the same?
1) Drink lots of water to avoid dehydration.
2) Drink juice lemon, orange, sweet lime, watermelon and muskmelon are rich in water it will help you stay healthy.
Hi I had sex With my girl With out any protection before 5 days of her periods and I diet come inside of her I took it out she diet get her Periods its 11 days late from her regular periods still not she diet get and is she pregunten now?
The causes of morning sickness are generally hormones, and the physical and chemical changes in early pregnancy.
Well, your feeling sick may bring about a reason to celebrate in the family, but those who have experienced it would agree that this is a cause of major stress to the woman during the first trimester.
But can morning sickness be prevented? sadly. No! but one can reduce and relieve the symptoms a bit. This can be achieved by not staying empty stomach for long and having small, carbohydrate rich meals throughout the day, one may eat some dry crackers or biscuits before getting out of the bed, moving around regularly helps too. No medication should be taken to tackle morning sickness unless advised by the caregiver. Other things one can do is to wear clothes which provide some positive ease and do not put pressure on the abdomen. Staying away from the kitchen can also help.
For partners and family members - a woman in her early pregnancy is quite perturbed because of the changes in her body that she is not in control of, and morning sickness makes her miserable. As her partner or family, one should try to provide as much comfort as possible, by helping out with the cooking, by keeping the house calm and cheerful, and by getting to know what helps make the expecting mother feel better.
I am not getting my periods properly. I am just getting my periods for half or one day. Please do help me for this.
Namasthe Doctor. I have been aborted with a gap of one year. Once through operation and after a gap of one year through medicine. Now after a gap of one year I have conceived, now I wish to carry my baby. My question is I don't want to share these abortion matter with doctor. Should I share or not. If I don't share what will happen? And is that mandatory. Please answer my question.
Are there any chances of getting pregnant if unprotected intercourse is done on the 21th day from the starting of periods.
Hi. I have a lot of itching pain in vagina after menstrual cycle every month. Wht shld I do with this.
My wife, 57 feels unbearable pain in vagina during insertion and that's why she has lost interest. Always dry too. What is the cause and treatment.
I am a diabetic, I have thyroid ,my periods are 11 months once .I want to conceive so what can I do please help.
Hello doctor please suggest me in my right breast discharge white liquid little more only and one time yesterday. This not serious doctor.
Obesity and a shapeless body are problems that plague many people around the world. Besides leading to an appearance that is less than ideal, it can also lead to severe health problems include heart failure, heart diseases, diabetes and more. While there are many ways to combat being overweight with the help of exercise and a proper diet and even medication, very severe causes of obesity can also be fixed with a surgical process known as Bariatric Surgery. So, here's everything you need to know about it.
- Affecting the Digestive Process: As per the normal digestive process, the food moves into the digestive tract, while its nutrients get collected with the help of a well functioning system that includes digestive juices and enzymes. This food moves through the digestive tract, passing through the oesophagus, before it goes down into the stomach where it meets the strong digestive acids, which break it down, and then it enters the small intestine. While the stomach can hold three pints of food at a time, there is a chance that some of this food may not get properly digested in the small intestine. In this case, the food enters the large intestine. Now, Bariatric Surgery helps in restricting the amount of food that a person can have and hold in the first place.
- The Process: This surgical procedure may be carried out by cutting open the stomach and removing a portion of the same. This procedure can also reroute the small intestine into the gastric pouch or the small stomach pouch. This process can also be done with laparoscopic invasion, where a few small incisions will be used to insert a tiny camera and instruments for the process.
- Ideal Candidates: If your BMI or body mass index is more than 40, then you can opt for this kind of surgery, as mere dieting and exercising will not help you in your weight loss endeavour. This surgery can also help in preventing the onset of type 2 diabetes mellitus. The patient also has to have reached the normal adult height in order to qualify for this surgery.
- Side Effects: After the surgery, the patient may experience a few side effects including leakages and bleeding. An incisional or an internal hernia may also occur after the surgery. Also, for patients who have a poor diet, there may be complications after the surgery due to less intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
Once you undergo the surgery, it is important to commit to a proper diet with less food intake and proper exercise on a lifelong basis.