Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajni KukerjaYour feedback matters!
From which day we feel the pregency symptoms. After the sex and before the period come. Between this period can I feel any symptoms ?
When should I do the home pregnancy test? I am 6 days late and I already had 2 test on 2ND AND 3RD DAY!
How often have you heard the aphorism "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" and wondered if it is any close to the truth? Well, studies reveal that eating this delicious fruit everyday day may not cut the number of visits you make to the doctor. However, it definitely helps in keeping your pharmacy bills at bay due to its numerous health benefits. Read on to find how apples are true to the modified saying 'An apple a day keeps the pharmacist away'.
1. Fights type 2 diabetes: Apples are known to alter circulating glucose levels to a minimum amount. This helps in controlling your blood sugar level. What more, researchers have reached the conclusion that biting into an apple everyday results in one third less chances of developing type 2 diabetes among women.
2. Provides protection against cancer: Apple is rich in natural pigments known as anthocyanins, flavonoids including quercetin and rutin, phenolic acids like ellagic and ferulic acids and the antioxidant glutathione. These components are very beneficial in preventing cancer. Moreover, apple peel contains triterpenoids, which prevents the growth of cancer cells in liver, breast and colon.
3. Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases: A recent study reveals that inclusion of ample amounts of soluble fibre into your diet slows down cholesterol-rich plaque build up in your arteries. Plaque build-up in arteries are one of the causative agents of coronary artery disease. Apple, being rich in soluble fibre and containing quercetin (which protects lining of the blood vessels), diminishes the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
4. Prevents cataracts: Apples are good sources of antioxidants. Long term research on peoples’ food habits show that satisfying your appetite with this ripe fruit can make you 10 to 15 per cent less prone to developing cataracts.
5. Helps to maintain your weight: Tired of being overweight? Then you should definitely switch to apple bites everyday as they keep your weight on check. The high fibre content of apples is responsible for this as they serve as a filling food option without being loaded with calories.
6. Aids liver detoxification: Horrified of the toxins that get into your body daily with the intake of any kind of food? Just relax, as doctors say that the best liver detox diets for your body comprise different types of fruits including apples.
7. Reduces cholesterol levels: A medium apple is known to contribute five grams of fibre to your daily diet, which exceeds most cereals. Besides, apples contain the cholesterol reducing soluble fibre pectin in abundant amount. Cholesterol build up in the lining of blood vessel walls is prevented by pectin which lessens the likelihood of getting atherosclerosis and heat diseases.
8. Gives you better immunity: The presence of an antioxidant named quercetin has been proven to be effective in heightening the efficiency and strengthening your immune system. Also, biting into a succulent apple regularly frees your body from various infections.
So, you age old myth did not become so popular without reason. Now that you known apples can be major contributors to your good health, go get a basket of them quickly for you and your family!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My friend who is 22 years old have irregular period. Last time she had period on 3-4 march and till now her period did not come. She always has irregular period problem. Some time she has period every month and some time in every two month. Pls give your opinion. Thnx.
I am two months pregnant. I just want to know, is there is any symptoms or any indications which indicates the sex of the baby.
Hi. I have 1 month baby. My husband not satisfied sexual activity by using condom. We don't want baby 4 next 3 year. What should I do? I listen that by using copper T the sexual activity is very painful for women. It is true?
My periods are not on regular basis or in monthly periods. It takes more than 1 month. What should I do?
Hi, I am married since 3 months. My periods are irregular, I get my periods after medication every 35 days, doctor said I am ok, I want to get pregnant, please tell me which days are right for me for intercourse and to get pregnant.
Me and mare husband 4 months se try Kar Rahe hai baby ke Liye abhi tak khuchi nahi ho reha please help dr.
I am 14 weeks pregnant. But I do not feel any symptoms. Is this normal or any problem. Already I took ultrasound doctors said baby heartbeat is good. But now I am scared little bit about it. P.
My girlfriend and I had oral sex. We did not have actual intercourse. But due to oral sex I ejaculated. Ejaculation took place at a distance from her vagina. But im not sure about after ejaculation we bought our genitals close or not. What are her chances of pregnancy?
Hi Doctor if any thing I feel like pain or swelling or anything with my breasts then which test I should do first for the right confirmation and for future treatment? The cheapest way of confirmation please tell me.
I am 34 weeks 3 days pregnant. Sometimes I feel like my periods are coming but nothing come and feeling Pain at back. Having sore breast. Pls is it normal?
I am 19 years old. 11 months ago I had a major surgery of ovarian cyst doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. Last month I missed my period for 10 days and I can not realise my stool for days. And this month again I missed my period for 8 days. If I thought about sex I will get wet and I feel like I am having sex. And I am getting dull pain near my stitches. I am too weak some one said I am getting those pains because of my weakness and it will take some time to cure I am too weak and thin. Help me please.
Hello doctor I am a Lybrate user. I want to ask something. During my periods there is very light bleeding on 1st 2nd and 3rd day and proper bleeding starts after 3rd day. Is it completely normal.
I had semen in my mouth, then I licked my wife's underwear near her vagina. Will this cause pregnancy?
My periods date was on 1st of the month. I had sex on 23rd feb. We used precaution . Bt today is 4th march and i hav missed my periods fr 4 days? I cnt know weather i m precnent or nt. Cn u help me to know this? plz
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health.
Related Tip: "Get Better Sleep"