Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajni Jain
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajni JainYour feedback matters!
Good. Receptive doctor. Kind. Helpful
I am 6 week pregnant and had vomiting and cough and have some pain in chest because of cough please tell me any syrup.
Im 21 years old nd not getting my periods from last 3 month I had sex in jan but I got my periods in march. My lower abdomen is tight and bloated most off the time, I have done pregnancy test it was negative. And I do exercise regularly. What should I do to get my periods.
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes.
Coping and Support:
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How does krimson35 help in irregular periods? Is it a temporary solution only or it will have permanent impact in regularizing periods?
I am 30 week pregnant, My Age 28 years. I am taking Folic acid tab, iron and calcium supplements, Multivitamin tab and Duvadilan tab. Recently I checked my haemoglobin level which is 10.8 gm/dl. What should I do now and which food can help to increase my haemoglobin level?
In iui process washed sperm life when sperm entered into women uterus? How long washed sperm live in women body? Can I take 2 iui before and after egg ruptured. Is this increase the chance of pregnancy. Or I take only one iui?
Hii. Mai pregnant hu 28 days ho gye hai .maine unwanted kit li thi jisme se maine ek goli kha li hai or abhi 4 goli baki hai wo 48 hours kr bd khana. Actually mai ye puchna chahti thi ki eska side effect to ni hoga meri body m .jaise ki chakkr ana.
High-calorie, high fat, high-sodium, and high-carb chinese food dishes can spike blood sugar dramatically and keep it high for a while. The biggest offenders include fried entrees such as orange chicken and sweet and sour dishes, which contain breading and are served swimming in a sugary sauce.
Have this instead: if you enjoy chinese food, prepare a modified recipe at home using steamed veggies and low-sodium, low-fat condiments and flavorings. Reducing sodium can help lower blood pressure and decrease the risk of heart attacks. Skip the white rice and noodles; have brown rice or wild rice instead.