Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajni Bala SharmaYour feedback matters!
Madam, my wife is 3 months pregnant. Some times she feel stomach pain not severe. From 3 day she discharge white color from vagina. Is it infection of baby or not. I am worried about my baby might be infected. Please tell me what to do?
My wife is taking pills for last 12 years first from doctor advice she was taking mala d but due to some side effect of medicine black round under her eyes came. We took another advice from doctor she suggest intimacy plus tablet but it is almost eight years she is talking intimacy plus. Now she want to discontinue the medicine please advice is there any side effects or any other problem occurs.
Hi, I am having an issue in getting an errection during sex. I just got married a week back, I never had this problem before. I use to masturbate before but now I am just not able to get an errection. Can you please help me what is the problem with me?
Hi doctor im 25 I had red rashness near my vagina im using v wash also but still problem is there so pls advice what should I can do to prevent this.
For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with backward bend for 30 seconds.
If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.
Detoxification is a physiological and medical process of blood cleansing by removing impurities from the blood. It is a means of cleaning and nourishing the body from inside and it is done at least once a year. It includes one or more of the following: dieting, fasting, colon cleansing, removal of dental fillings or cutting out specific foods from your diet.
Benefits of detoxifying your body:
- Gets rid of excess waste
- Boosts your energy
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves your respiration process
- Reduces weight
- Provides anti-aging benefits
Majority of the detoxification of your body is carried out by these 4 systems; Digestive, Respiratory, Urinary and Dermal. Any disturbance in these 4 systems results in accumulation of toxins in your body and may cause serious medical illnesses.
Homeopathy approach helps in maintaining the proper functioning and balance of the 4 systems. It is a gentle, natural and one of the safest ways of removing toxins. Homeopathic remedies for treating detoxification are as follows:
- Berberis Vulgaris: It acts as a stimulator of liver, gall bladder and kidneys. It is best suited for people who face rapid change of symptoms, pain all over the body, repeated diarrhea and stone in the kidney.
- Chelidonium tincture: It is a reliable liver and gall bladder drainer. It supports liver in removing toxin from your body due to heavy usage of drugs and antibiotics.
- Senega: It is an effective detoxification remedy for people exposed to respiratory issues with allergies.
- Nux Vomica: It acts as an intestine and liver stimulator. It is mostly used for symptoms linked with a sedentary lifestyle and excessive consumption of alcohol, drugs, caffeine, and tobacco.
- Taraxacum Officinale: It is used by people with stomach and digestion issues.
- Fumaria Officinalis: It detoxifies your body by purifying the blood, leading to enhanced functioning of the liver.
- Uva Ursi: It is an effective urinary antiseptic that supports the functioning of kidneys and reproductive system.
- Saponaria: It is used for skin draining purpose.
- Aloe: It is used for detoxification of the rectum.Apart from the homeopathy remedies, other self care measures such as drinking lots of water, healthy eating, exercising regularly, minimizing stress and avoiding alcohol and drugs can help in detoxifying.
I am a 26yrs old female. With gradual increase in age, facing bleeding problems. Like sometimes, my gums start bleeding, it's so fragile. During my menstrual cycle, occasionally, bleeding starts from my nose for initial 1 to 2 days only, along with menstrual bleed. Also having c/o. Bony tenderness, mainly spinal area, from cervical to sacrum. Previously, taken accupuncture therapy of 6 months course for spinal tenderness. What i'll do? i'm in pain?
My mother has a shop and she has to stand whole day with out any rest. She does not sit even for a second. Plzz give me some suggestions about the intake of food which gives strength to her.
How many scan take during pregnancy. Now am in 31 weeks of pregnancy. Doctor told me to come 32 weeks will take scan. What scan take during 32 weeks of pregnancy. My belly is small. If anything problem to my baby. Pls tel me.
I am 25 year old got marriage on may 10th 2015. Till now I didn't get pregnancy. Is there any problems behind that. And I want to know about thyroid.
I am 25 yrs old, I had taken unwanted 72 tablet n after 1 week I started bleeding but I am sure its was not usual bleeding which occurs every month, please help me understand what was that, had I got pregnant?
Hello sir, I had sex after my periods last month with safety, and again last 2 week ago, and my period date is 27 fixed, but in this month, period nhi huye, I am very worried about this, am I pregnant, what should I do? Today is 1st January, 6 days late ho gye hai sir, mujhe kya karna chahiye, please suggest me.
PCOS is an abbreviation for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It is a problem that is caused in women when their hormones are out of balance. It affects menstrual periods and can even hinder conception when aggravated to an advanced stage. Many women having PCOS develop small cysts on their ovaries. These cysts might not be harmful, but they lead to hormonal imbalances.
Common symptoms include:
- Gain of weight or Weight loss problems
- Excess hair on body and face
- Irregularities in periods
- Fertility problems
It is possible for most women with PCOS who fail to attain pregnancy easily to use other treatments to get pregnant. Using In vitro fertilization (IVF) is one such mode of treatment. The procedure is helpful if done within the age of forty. You should undergo IVF only in a high quality clinic under the supervision of an experienced doctor.
There is a considerable amount of risk of having a higher order multiple pregnancy due to treatment of PCOS infertility using injectable gonadotrophins. Recent developments have allowed the patients to maintain high rates of pregnancy while simultaneously controlling the risk of multiple pregnancy. A variant of the standard IVF treatment known as Blastocyst embryo transfer is useful in the control of multiple birth rates. Generally, success rates for IVF treatment in cases where infertility is caused due to PCOS is quite high.
IVF Protocols for PCOS
There are two simulation protocols that are commonly used with PCOS:
- Ganirelix with Lupron trigger protocol: Used to avoid ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.
- PCOS down-regulation protocol
This protocol combines:
- Oral Contraceptive Pills
A calendar is followed for the down regulation protocol for PCOS. Before starting with Lupron, a dosage ( 500 mg, 3 times a day) of metformin is followed daily. After this, oral contraceptive pills are prescribed for around 21 days. Lupron coincides with the last 3 pills of birth control.
Lupron is a subcutaneous injection of a medicine that is taken once daily. Simulation of the ovaries is initiated after 6 or 7 days without using pills. It is very important with polycystic ovary that the dose of FSH hormone is properly controlled and that the ovarian response is cautiously monitored. Over response to the treatment can cause ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. This should be avoided.
I am taking fertomid 50, folvite,glycomet 50. Form 13 nov. I got period this month on 15 Dec. But only for 1 day and having big clot and severe pain is it miscarriage? ?again I start same tablets from 16 Dec. Please suggest something so that I can get pregnant fast. And give idea about ovulation. .of this month and best method for getting pregnant..
Last week I had unprotected sex with my partner. Same day she had unwanted 72 but there is no such bleeding. What is the best possible way to avoid pregnancy. Please Advice.
Hi, I want to ask .can we use pain relief gels like moov, iodex in pregnancy because we massage through these gels then fumes of these gels enter to your body. Is it safe for baby 's growth or not .as 3rd month is running of my pregnancy.
Afrezza - the only inhaled insulin for diabetes.
Afrezza® is an inhaled human insulin indicated to help improve glycemic control in adults with diabetes mellitus.
Afrezza is a rapid-acting, inhaled insulin used to control high blood sugar in adults with type 1 and type 2 diabetes. The product consists of a dry formulation of human insulin delivered from a small and portable inhaler.
Administered at the beginning of a meal, afrezza dissolves rapidly upon inhalation to the lung and delivers insulin quickly to the bloodstream. Peak insulin levels are achieved within 12–15 minutes of administration. Afrezza is available in 4-unit and 8-unit single dose cartridges of insulin powder that can be used, as prescribed by a health care professional, in combination with other diabetes medications to achieve target blood sugar levels. For afrezza doses exceeding 8 units, patients may use a combination of 4 unit and 8 unit cartridges. Other sizes of cartridges are being considered. The disposable inhaler can be used for up to 15 days, should be kept in a clean, dry place with the mouthpiece cover on and may be wiped with a clean, dry cloth if needed.
Limitations of use
Do not use afrezza as a substitute for long-acting insulin;
Afrezza must be used in combination with long-acting insulin in patients with type 1 diabetes.
Do not use afrezza to treat diabetic ketoacidosis. Afrezza is not recommended in patients who smoke or who have recently stopped smoking.
Important safety information for afrezza
Warning: risk of acute bronchospasm in patients with chronic lung disease
Acute bronchospasm has been observed in patients with asthma and COPD using afrezza. Afrezza is contraindicated in patients with chronic lung disease such as asthma or copd. Before initiating afrezza, perform a detailed medical history, physical examination, and spirometry (FEV1) to identify potential lung disease in all patients.
Do not use afrezza if you have problems with your lungs, such as asthma or COPD. Do not use afrezza during a low blood sugar reaction (hypoglycemia). If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in afrezza, do not use afrezza as this may cause a significant and severe allergic reaction.
Afrezza patient starter kit
The lack of red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood is termed as Anemia. You may also be diagnosed as anemic is your red blood cells do not have a high enough hemoglobin count. Since hemoglobin is responsible for the amount of oxygen in our blood, being anemic results in a decreased flow of oxygen in the blood.
There are 5 different types of anemia. These are:
- Iron deficiency anemia: When the iron levels of the blood are lower than normal.
- Sickle cell anemia: When the red blood cells are shaped like a 'sickle' and hence more fragile. This is an inherited condition.
- Thalassemia: When the body does not produce enough red blood cells or hemoglobin. This is also an inherited condition.
- Megaloblastic anemia: When the blood does not have enough vitamin B12 and hence cannot transport hemoglobin through the body.
- Hemolytic anemia: When the red blood cells are rapidly removed from the blood due to an infection, medication or disease.
Lack of oxygen can have a serious effect on the organs of the body. Hence the symptoms of anemia are also the effects of the disease.
Some of these are:
- Lack of energy
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Reduced attention span
- Numbness of the hands and feet.
Anemia can also lead to a number of major health problems such as:
- Heart disease: Anemia is directly linked to heart disease. When the blood carries less oxygen, the heart needs to work harder to pump it to the rest of the body. Thus, people who are anemic are at a higher risk of having a heart attack than a non anemic person. Anemia can also lead to arrhythmia or a condition where the person suffers from an irregular heartbeat.
- Pregnancy complications: One of the first and most vital supplements prescribed to a pregnant woman is iron. Iron is essential not only for a healthy baby, but also for your own body. Anemia caused by a lack of iron can result in premature birth and a number of other complications at the time of pregnancy.
- Increased risk of infections: Lack of oxygen in the blood can affect your immune system by lowering its ability to fight infections. This makes the body vulnerable to diseases.
- Cognitive damage: Anemia in children can result in a greatly reduced attention span and weaken their memory. Sometimes, even when treated, this can result in permanent scarring and reduced IQ levels.
Fighting anemia is not hard. Consult your doctor instantly if you recognize any of its symptoms and start eating food rich in iron to fight this disease.