Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RajniYour feedback matters!
I'm not taking a complete sleep from the last 7 years. Sometimes I don't sleep for a minute at night. I take Trika 0.25 sometimes for relaxation. I don't have any stress.
I am 28 year old I recently got married just 4 month before. During this period I gain 10kg weight. Before wedding I was 55kg n now I am 65 kg. I don't get my period properly.
My hair falling and I am suffering with white hair since 5 years. Please give me a best advice to protect from hair fall and hair white. Thanking you sir.
Hello sir I am 24 years old. But my height is too short is their any medicine that can help me to gain some inches to my height. Please tell me any medicine or any food in details.
Good day, I have been facing a problem with inconsistent level of energy, causing fatigue. Please help.
Hi, does tmj affect skull. I have a tmj problem for my poor orthodontics treatment. But yesterday itself I can't touch my right side skull. And pain in my right ear and eye. My jaws and upper teeth also pain. The skull was very pain why please help me.
I am 25 years old. Since last 4 years, I am almost going bald from the top hemisphere. moreover, with night shifts since last 3 months. My sleep disorder has made meinsomniac. I can not sleep more than 4 hours. No physical activity too.
Age 21 Yrs. Middle incisor of lower jaw fell while brushing. Without any bleeding or pain beforehand. The tooth appeared degraded. The lateral incisor is yellow. What should be my remedies? What will the dentist do when I approach him?
Good afternoon sir/madam, My age is 25 years but I am in nerves weakness please tell me how to get nerves strong and weight more.
Our skeletal structure is truly a work of art however, when we are faced with bone related disorders, our lives is no less than a roller coaster ride. Arthritis is one such ailment which can really alter the quality of life of a person who suffers from it. Taking into account the impact, would it not be good to know the symptoms of early arthritis, so it can be detected before it gets too bad?
There are a few symptoms of the condition, but it is to be noted that the intensity of the symptoms even in the earlier stages of the issue do vary widely. As a matter of fact, the problem can be developing for months on end without a person even knowing that he or she has arthritis while on the other hand, there are quite a few cases in which a person is provided with an almost instant ‘notification’ that arthritis has started having its degenerative impact on his or her joints.
What signs to watch out for?
There are three areas that need attention if trying to detect arthritis:
- Knees: When a person is in the process of developing arthritis, the signs he or she should be aware of include his or her knees being shaped like an outward curve; if he or she is developing the condition in the knee. Apart from this, a limp can also be seen for a lot of people who develop arthritis which affects the joints which bear the weight of the body. The best example of this is a case of arthritis affecting the ankle or the knee.
- Neck: If a person has a near constant pain in the lower back or also of the neck, he or she should be aware of the fact that there could be arthritis developing and it is important for a doctor to be consulted about the same.
- Fingers: In some cases, the signs of arthritis may not even be the cause of pain to a person. This is true when a person begins to develop something such as Bouchard’s node; which affects the fingers when arthritis begins to set in on the digits. These nodes are not painful, in most cases, but, it is to be kept in mind, that they have the ability to limit the motion of the fingers which are affected.
Arthritis is something that can and should be limited to as far an extent as possible, rather than being allowed to worsen a person’s condition and not allow him or her to have the freedom he or she is used to having in life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hii, I have skin problem which is pigmentation and I used betnovate ointment and the pigmentation used to go for few days again used to appear but when I stop using betnovate it causes tiny pimples which is very irritating and itchy and burning but if I start using betnovate again tiny pimples vanish. But I want to stop using betnovate and also get rid of this skin problem kindly help me with this. Regards
Nosebleeds are a common occurrence, and may indicate a severe medical condition. The rupture of the blood vessels within the front and back of the nose can cause such bleeding. These blood vessels are very tender and, thus, bleed easily.
There are two kinds of nose bleeds: namely anterior and posterior nosebleeds.
An anterior nosebleed occurs when the blood vessels at the front of the nose break or rupture, giving rise to bleeding. A posterior nosebleed is when the rupture takes place in a deeper part of the nose. The latter is more dangerous because blood can flow down the back of the throat.
Some of the causes of nose bleeding are:
- Trauma to the face, such as a punch on the face
- Repeated bouts of nose picking or irritation can also cause nosebleed
- Although rare, inability of the blood to clot can also cause the nose to bleed
- High blood pressure can also be a contributing factor
According to some people, cold can cause your nose to bleed. This holds true to an extent. Among the many reasons that can cause the nosebleed, summers serve as one.
This is because:
- Summer months are dry and hot, both of which are bad for your nose. The protective coating of mucus present within the nasal cavity can get dry due to low humidity in the hot months. The loss of the mucus causes your nasal cavity to be prone to dryness, leading to subsequent bleeding.
- The heat also has another damaging effect, as summers tend to intensify allergy, and an allergic reaction can cause nosebleeds.
Washing your nose with cool water and avoiding being subjected to direct sunlight may help to prevent nosebleeds. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.