Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. RajneeshYour feedback matters!
Hi, i am 28 years old male, been a chronic drinker since 3 years. I drank too much whisky months back and I had a really bad hang over the next day where I had shivers even when it was hot and sweat when cold. I did throw up several times. After this day I can not drink alcohol like I used to. If I drink during the day I have to throw up hours later as I feel sick in my stomach. I throw up white liquid some times with white mucus type substance. If I drink at night I have to throw up the next morning.
Hi sir/madam i'm 23 years old and i'm suffering from migrane headache. I have taken treatment but I didn't get any solution. So please guide me what are the steps I need to follow to get rid of this headache.
I am 21 years old and suffering from headache from last 1 year. I want to know the symptoms of migraine, I think I am suffering from migraine.
I have been diagnosed with peripheral neuritis. I do not have diabetes. My hands and feet numb and I tend to fall often what should I do
I have epilepsy problem for last 13 years I have done ct scan nd mri but reports r normal so what I do.
My mother went to vellore. She was also well health, after 2 days my mother does not walk. She is a nuero patients. I want to know why this happens ?
I have burning sensation in my left hand finger, sometimes on right side leg finger etc. Can you please help me. Also pain in left neck vain, some tightness feeling at left side of chest.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.