Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. RajneeshYour feedback matters!
Lady of 59 years age(HF) High BP (150/90).Thyroid Tri-iodo(T3) -0.74, Thyroxine(T4)-5.42,Thyroid Stimulating Hormone(T S H) 26.41 Thlasemia is present, Hemoglobine-11.2. Body swelling persists, Knee pain ,middle finger of hand numbs,both legs have paralytic tendency after walk of few distance chest pain occasionally and suddenly for 2/3 minutes
I'm having upper abdominal right below my ribs usually after I eat, side pain like under my rib usually after I eat, really bad migraines, right side of my chest hurts kinda like my boob, dizzy, light headed, I feel like I'm going to pass out, and I also feel like I'm going to get sick, and now I feel like my left arm is week and numb. What could this be?
My age is 21, Im having a problem of handshaking my hands r shaking little bit. So can I get some natural treatment or natural foods to stop this. Please help me.
I feel very depressed all the time and break myself in to tears without my conscious .Is it any neuro disorder please help me.
1. Mix a teaspoon of honey in a glass of celery juice and drink it every night before going to bed.
2. Grind some fried cumin (jeera) seeds to a fine powder and mix them with the pulp of a ripe banana. Eat this at night.
3. Add lettuce seeds in boiled water and drink.
4. Mix equal quantities of sesame (til) oil and bottle gourd juice (lauki) and massage this mixture on the scalp every night.
5. Consume salad of raw onions (pyaz) regularly.
6. Eat three cups of curd (dahi) every day.
7. Drink the milk extracted from poppy seeds every day at night after having dinner.
8. Drink a cup of milk with honey every day.
9. Take rose water (gulab jal), add one drop of ghee and rinse the eyes with that water at bed time.
10. For more tips and ayurvedic treatment you may consult me anytime.
11. Take a glass of warm milk and add some nutmeg (jayfal), cardamom (elaichi) and dried ginger (adrak) to it and consume it.
Wish you a good health.
My brother is having brain tumor from last 3.5 years. When it diagnosed it's of 2nd stage glioma. After that 1st surgery done. In that surgery he had loose the control of right side cause tumor is on left side. Then after 1 year again it occurs and he had a second surgery in hinduja hospital mumbai. After 2nd surgery radiation of 6 weeks also took with 5 cycles of chemotherapy tablets. After a 1.5 years again it occurs and surgery is done in July 2015. Now his tumor is in 4th stage. 4 cycle of chemotherapy have took after 3rd surgery. But from MRI doctor said that the tumor is not responding to the chemotherapy tablets. It's occurring and increasing. Please suggest actual condition and treatment if there is.
If mother of an child is having brain tumor and it is cured but the daughter she was born when mother was having brain tumor can suffer from brain tumor.
Dear Doctor, My name is premaraju, im having migraine head ache frequently and when I got more pain im using tablets for relief and now its more paining im doing job as a computer operator and in my job I will do more calls to our distributors. Somebody suggesting me to do brain scanning. What should I do. Please Help Me.
I am 39 years old. I am suffering from servical problem with numbness in left thumb from 3 months. These happened from bike skiting that was controlled by right hand but suddenly a jerk happened in the left side of neck. I felt this could be ok later and went to the barber who massaged the neck and the problem started from there. I went to the nuro doctor but his treatment was not satisfied. Now there is a pain in my waist also from two days. Please suggest me what should have to I do?
Hi doctor, my father is aged 62 and suffering from burning feet, tingling and heaviness. Could you please explain us the cause and remedy of this.
My sister is 29 year old and affecting from Migraine from last 10-15 years. We have tried several treatment but not helping her getting cure completely.
Dear Doctors, This is in reference with my Wife who survived a stroke in Sep 2015. Since then she has shown good recovery and is able to identify people and walk without any support, I wish to know how zolpidem will be beneficial for her as I came across many articles of recovering people after this drug was used on them. She is undergoing the speech therapy for her slurred speech and Physiotherapy to improve the motor movements, I was wondering if this drug can be used to expedite her recovery (only after consulting her Neuro Doc) Any help on her will be greatly appreciated.
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 31 year old. I have Brain Tumor. It had detected 6-7 months back. About its symptoms i am suffering from headache which is unbearable around tumor area. I am having right now ayurvedic medicine. But i want to know whether it is completely curable disease or not? Please ans me as soon as possible. And also guide me for precautions.
Hello sir! She is 21 years old. She is reeling under left back side headache. She worried about that she have a migraine. It may be possible? And what should she do?
19 years boy use to sleep heavily and also he is not so active. Suggest me what to do. His daddy is fits patient he also eat anything which ever sees even gulabjamun mix and also like roasted gram or cooking grams etc etc what is the remedy for this kindly suggest me.
We have a kid of 2 years old and she is in the early stage of Autism and she is undergoing Autism therapy after the consultation with Dr. Now her sleep is very much erratic and she does not sleep in night, is there any medication?
I am 18 years old. It is been 4 month before I fall asleep I jerk. My EEG was abnormal, but last year I did a Brain MRI it was normal, do I need another Brain MRI.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases pain sensitivity of the body.
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically, and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia where bed wetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: Used in cases of sleeplessness in babies where teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and over strain. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets over excited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffea can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia treats insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects.