Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajneesh Madan
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajneesh MadanYour feedback matters!
If the last menstrual phase starts from 7th January then when will the ovam discharge from every and when will be the safe?
You probably spend a whole day working at your office when your back remains in the same position. Then when you come back from work, you complain about your back pain, put some medicine and hope it goes away the next day. However, in such cases there are chances that the pain might return after a few days. You may not be aware of the fact, but there are certain fairly simple exercises you can do to strengthen your back and prevent back pain. Here are some of them.
1.Opposite arm leg raises
Lie on your stomach with one arm in the air as your starting position. Then finish the exercise by slowly lifting your leg. Hold this position for two seconds and then repeat this for the other arm and leg as well.
2. Prone hold
Hold a posture where you are holding your entire body weight on just your toes and your elbows for as long as it is pain-free.
Lie on your belly with your arms above your head. Slowly lift your arms and legs from this position as far as possible and then put it down again. Repeat this as many times as you can do it in a pain free way. Once again, it is imperative to not do this when it is painful as you may get injured.
4. Side holds
To do this, you have to be on your side putting your entire body weight on the side of your foot and your elbow. Hold it for as long as you can maintain the correct posture and it is pain free for you.
5. Resistance band rotation
Stand straight up or on your knees with your back straight up. Then using a resistance band rotate your body back and forth.
Dear madam. Meri vagina me sex ke bad bahut jalan hoti he mujhe kya karna chaiye or turant bathroom bhi krne jana padta.
Every packet of cigarette comes with the warning 'Smoking is injurious to health'. With every national budget plan, the prices of nicotine based additives are hiked. Yet, you cannot quit smoking because you find it extremely difficult to resist the nicotine urge. Ayurveda says that the root cause of addiction is mental stress due to one of the 3 Doshas that are Vata, Pitta, Kapha. People try to terminate them through temporary, addictive methods rather than a bit more natural, holistic methods. Here's how it can be easier for you to quit smoking by adopting Ayurvedic remedies.
- Drink adequate amount of water, especially from a copper vessel. This helps to accumulate the wastes and release them.
- Perform the Neti Kriya (inhaling saline water through one nostril and releasing it through the other and then reversing the procedure).
- Performing the Bhastrika Pranayama twice every day, both in the morning and at night.
- Consume 3 tablets or 1 teaspoon of triphala everyday before going to bed, to eliminate the deposited nicotine tar in your system.
- Consumption of a measured mixture of ashwagandha, bala, shatavari and ginseng every day, or a chyawanprash containing these help in detoxification.
Changes in diet:
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and other addictive drugs, such as coffee, sugar, etc. because they increase the urge to smoke.
- Decrease intake of fatty foods because your metabolism rate is lower than at most other times, so you might risk gaining weight during this period.
- Try a vegetarian diet because it increases the Sattvik quality of your mind. Every fresh food item contains prana or life which rejuvenates both your body and mind.
- Chew anti-nicotine gums or suck on cinnamon sticks which curb your urge to smoke.
- Keep eating low-calorie food items like carrots, apples or celery.
- Incorporating regular exercise in your routine may help you to quit smoking more easily. It controls weight gain, which is a side-effect of quitting, and also offers you a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Meditating and doing yoga regularly helps in relaxing your mind. Yogic postures like Sabasan help attain internal peace and divert your mind from craving to smoke.
Besides these techniques, there are various other ways like taking help from a professional ayurvedic counselor, which will help you quit smoking, socializing with friends or spending quality time with your family, will keep your mind diverted from the stress of quitting.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"
Hi Doctor I am 28 years old trying to conceive I have pcod but my periods are pretty normal, I get them within a difference of 2-3 days. Last month my doctor advised me a follicular scan and on day 17 the egg size was 19 mm and on the same day she gave me lupride injection for ovulation after two days she said the egg was released However this month my periods are overdue by 5 days and just a day back I noticed thick white discharge which I generally do not get even during ovulation. I was on duphaston for 10 days. However when I did pregnancy test it was negative. I am wondering why was that thick creamy discharge? Should I consider testing again or the delayed periods and thick creamy discharge are side effects of lupride?
Mai Dr Mukesh Singh, CEO and founder of Mission Chronic Cure from Delhi. Aaj main aapse share karunga ki male sexual problems and female sexual problem, infertility inn sab ke baare mein aaj aapko jankari dena chahta hoon. Hamare paas mein sabse zyada sexual se related case aate hain, phone se plus aapka physical patient bahut aate hain, youngsters sabse jyada peedit hote hain masturbation hain, early ejaculation hai, semen quality achi nahi hai, aur jo married life hai unki infertility yeh case bahut aate hain aur isme success ratio bahut achha hai. Kyunki allopathy mein jo ek quick treatment hai woh unke liye permanent cure ke barabar nahi hai, unka matlab permanent solution nahi hota hai, woh ek phasic hai wo abhi aap ko aaram mil jayega. Lekin homeopathy mein ek systematic hai uske pass mein homeopathy main agar hum treatment dete hain toh woh kareeb kareeb aapka nahi bhi hoga toh ek mahina ya doh mahine mein usko positive result milte hain jo ki permanent solutions hote hain. Hamare paas mein bahut sare case aise hote hain jo ki regular masturbation se unka jo sexual life hai woh bahut jyada bekar ho chuki hoti hai. Aap unse baatein karne se hi aisa lagta hai ki wo ya to suicide kare ya unko kaise apni baaton ko share kare. Homeopathy main iss cheez ka success bahut achha hai aur generally yeh cases aapke bahut acche result milte hain is cheez mein. Toh agar aapko treatment lena hai toh homeopathy main aap try kare aur homeopathy se hi aapko accha result mil jayega, usme side effects bhi nahi hai joki generally allopathy mein bahut jyada side effects hote hain, kyunki hormonal therapy hai aur hormones ek baar agar disturbance hue toh aapki puri life aapki dikat kar sakti hai. Aap homeopathy treatment le, aur agar aapko lena hai toh aap Lybrate ke through aap aaye aur treatment lijiye. Thank you.
The Japanese Water Therapy is one of the easiest routines you can follow to make one of the healthiest impacts on your life. A lot of real-life accounts would tell you how people with debilitating health felt they were born again after using this therapy.
Let’s see know how it works.
Rules of the therapy-
1. Drink 640ml (around 4 glasses of water) just after waking up and before brushing.
2. Brush your teeth but don’t eat or drink anything for the next 45 minutes.
3. After each meal, don’t drink or eat for the next 2 hours
4. For the old and the sick, it is best to start with a little amount of water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses
There are multiple benefits of this straightforward and natural therapy. Try this and you can get rid of body aches, headaches, arthritis, epilepsy, meningitis, excess body fat, kidney and urinary diseases, piles, diarrhoea, asthma, bronchitis, various eye diseases, menstrual problems, ear nose and throat diseases etc. Plus, it also slows down your heartbeat and keeps your heart healthy.
1. Cure high BP and other diseases in a few days
The Japanese Water Therapy is known to cure certain diseases in matter of few days. You can bid adieu to high blood pressure in 30 days, gastric problems in just 10 days, diabetes in 30 days, constipation in 10 days, cancer in 180 days and TB in 90 days. For arthritis, 3 days of the therapy in the 1st week and daily from the 2nd week must be followed.
2. Purify your body
If you drink water on an empty stomach daily, it’ll purify your colon so that the absorption of nutrients becomes an easier process. Plus, this method will increase the production of new blood and muscle cells in your body.
3. Lose extra weight
Did you know that drinking around 500 ml of chilled water every morning will boost your metabolism by 24%? This is the simplest way you can slim down and achieve that perfect body weight you always wanted.
4. Get glowing skin naturally
Since water is a known body purifier, it effectively purges the toxins present in your blood. So every morning you can wake up with clear, healthy and glowing skin.
5. Stabilise your lymph system
Water balances your lymph system, which helps your glands to perform their daily functions efficiently. Plus, it balances your body fluids and also fights infections.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.