Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajneesh MadanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 36 week pregnant and in my ultrasound report tell one loose loop of cord is seen around fetal neck. Doctor is that any problem for normal delivery. I want Normal what can I do?
Garlic is one of the most effective home remedies for moles because it contains enzymes that help break down the clusters of pigment-producing cells. Plus, it helps lighten the dark pigmentation.
Crush a fresh garlic glove and place it on the mole.
Secure it with a bandage and leave it on overnight, or at least for four hours.
Do this daily for a few days. The mole will then fall off naturally. This method is said to give positive results with merely five days of daily application.
Make sure to disinfect the area with rubbing alcohol or another disinfectant before repeating the process daily. Plus, to protect the skin surrounding the mole, apply some petroleum jelly or oil.
Warning: applying garlic on skin can cause redness and irritation.
2. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a very popular home remedy for mole removal. Due to its acid content, it helps scab the mole and makes it fall off over time.
Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and place it on the affected area. Secure it with a bandage or medical tape and leave it on overnight. Do this daily for about 10 days or until the mole falls off.
Alternatively, you can rub warm water on the mole or lightly scrape the surface with an emery board and then apply cider vinegar on it until it turns white. Leave it on until it dries naturally. Do this several times a day.
Apple cider vinegar is likely to make the mole worse in the initial few days, but it will get better in a week. If it leaves a scar, apply coconut oil.
Note: to protect the skin around mole, apply petroleum jelly on the surrounding area before applying apple cider vinegar.
3. Castor oil
Castor oil helps remove warts, moles, and skin tags. Being a discutient, it helps dissolve and eliminate unusual growths. This method is not likely to leave scars. However, it tends to take a lot of time as it gets rid of moles one layer at a time.
Mix a pinch of baking soda and a few drops of castor oil. You can also mix in ground aspirin.
Gently rub the mixture on your mole.
Leave it on for a few hours until it dries naturally.
Do this twice daily for about one month.
If you do not have baking soda, you can use castor oil alone.
4. Flaxseed oil
Flaxseed oil is particularly useful for removing raised moles. It softens the moles and loosens them around the edges so they can easily come off.
Mix enough finely ground flax seeds and honey with flaxseed oil to make a paste.
Apply it on the affected area and leave it on for at least one hour.
Follow this remedy three times a day for a few weeks.
A tincture of iodine can also be used to remove moles and skin tags. It triggers natural cell death and eliminates the clusters. You can get iodine tincture from a drug store.
Clean the affected area and apply a drop of 5% iodine solution on your mole. For flat moles, you can also scratch it slightly with an emery board before applying the iodine.
Cover it with a bandage or gauze and leave it on overnight or as long as possible.
Repeat the procedure daily for a week or two.
If you do not want to use a bandage, then apply the iodine solution two or three times a day and leave it on until it dries completely.
Note: iodine will remove moles without scarring, but it is likely to stain the skin. To avoid this deep purple staining, apply a little lotion or petroleum jelly around the mole to protect the surrounding skin.
6. Pineapple juice
Fresh pineapple juice can help lighten the pigmentation of moles, thereby making them less noticeable.
Soak a cotton ball in pineapple juice and apply it on your mole.
Leave it on overnight or until the juice dries.
Do this several times a day for a few weeks or until your mole fades.
7. Grapefruit seed extract
Being rich in vitamin e and flavonoids, grapefruit seed extract works as a good natural home remedy to get rid of moles.
Apply one drop of grapefruit seed extract on your mole, cover it with a bandage or gauze and leave it on for a few hours. Do this two or three times a day for about one month.
Alternatively, you can combine one part grapefruit seed extract and 10 parts avocado oil. Apply it on the affected area and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Do this daily until you are satisfied with the results.
8. Onion juice
Onion juice can help get rid of moles and maintain an even skin tone because of its acidic properties.
Extract fresh onion juice and apply it on the affected area using a cotton swab. Leave it on for 30 minutes or more and then wash it off. Do this two or three times daily for at least three weeks.
Alternatively, apply a mixture of equal parts of onion juice and apple cider vinegar. Leave it on overnight or at least for half an hour. Do this daily for a month or until your mole fades away.
Frankincense essential oil, being astringent in nature, helps dry up a mole and remove it layer by layer.
Dilute frankincense essential oil by adding eight teaspoons of olive oil to one teaspoon of this oil.
Dab it on your mole and leave it on for a few hours.
Do this two or three times a day for a few weeks.
To prevent scarring, continue the treatment for several days even after the mole disappears.
Note: do not use this remedy if it causes skin irritation.
10. Aloe vera
Aloe vera gel
Unlike other acidic ingredients, aloe vera gel works as a mild natural remedy for removing and lightening skin moles.
Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the mole and secure it with a cotton bandage.
Leave it on for three to four hours to allow the aloe to be absorbed completely.
Do this two or three times a day for a month, or until you are satisfied with the results.
Before trying out these remedies, especially the ones with strong ingredients like garlic and apple cider vinegar, make sure your skin is not sensitive to them. Plus, if the remedy worsens the skin condition then discontinue its use.
Hello doctor. What are The best foods to increase breast milk. As I'm a mother of 4 months old child and there is a lack of breast milk since 3rd month. Help me doctors please.
Age 29, unmarried female. .25 days has over, but no means. No chances of pregnancy. Please advice me what should I do?
When we have sex during MENS any chance of pregnancy. If pregnant is a problem in children. Means my baby born healthy in condition.
Endometriosis: causes and treatment
Endometriosis is a chronic disorder that occurs when tissues, which form the inner lining of the uterus - known as the endometrium - are found outside the uterus. This abnormal growth of endometrial tissue can take place on any part of the pelvic and abdominal regions such as the ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix, vagina, vulva, bladder, etc. Rare occurrences of endometriosis can also happen in the lungs, on the arms, and thighs among others.
There is tremendous research underway with regard to the causes of endometriosis in women as the exact root of its occurrence has not been determined.
The most plausible explanations for the development of this disease are as follows:
1. Retrograde menstruation: the most likely cause of endometriosis, this happens when menstrual blood and tissue backs up into the fallopian tubes and pelvis instead or getting expelled from the body. These displaced endometrial tissues then stick to the pelvic walls and grow on other organs in the region.
2. Endometrial cell transport: endometrial cells and tissues are often transported through blood and lymph vessels to various parts of the body where they start to thrive.
3. Embryonic cell growth: embryonic cells that line the walls of the pelvic and abdominal cavities often turn into endometrial tissue, which causes endometriosis.
4. Surgical scars: endometrial cells often get surgically transplanted to scars in the abdomen and pelvis during surgical procedures such as c-sections or hysterectomies.
5. Immune system disorder: dysfunction of the immune system prohibits the elimination of endometrial tissue outside the uterus.
6. Foetal development: endometriosis can occur in a foetus that retains endometrial tissue, which develops into the disease later in life when triggered by pubertal hormones (hormones that trigger puberty).
7. Hormones: endometriosis is stimulated by the hormone oestrogen, which leads to the disease when it reaches abnormal levels.
Endometriosis is a curable condition. The common treatments include:
1. Pain medicines: over-the-counter painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs help relieve the agony of endometriosis and burning menstruation.
2. Hormone therapy: the administration of certain hormones such as birth-control pills and other hormonal contraceptives, as well as drugs that block stimulation of the ovaries are effective in suppressing the development of endometriosis.
3. Surgery: this resorts to only when all other methods of treatment have failed. The initial surgical approach is to remove the extra-uterine endometrial growth. However, some cases might require a hysterectomy with complete removal of the uterus and ovaries.
I have psoriasis and taking oncotrex 5mg. We are trying for 2nd child. It is okay to continue Oncotrex 5mg.
Caused by Bacteria M. avium "M.A.C." / M. intrracelulare "M.A.I"
- MAC is a AIDS-defining condition.
- MAC is common in persons having CD4 count <50 cell/mm.
- Respiratory symptoms are not common in HIV -related MAC.
- Mycobacterium avium complex or M. kansasii dessiminated or extramulmonary, almost any internal organ especially the Liver, Spleen, and Bone marrow
- Weight loss
- Low level of red and white blood cells.
- High blood level of liver enzyme ( alkaline phosphatase)
- Painful intestines.
- Almost half of those with late -stage HIV disease (AIDS) are infected with the MAC bacteria, not all of those show symptoms of MAC.
- Elevated alkaline phosphatase levels in blood tests can indicate MAC.
As advised by consulting physician ( Clarithomycin, Azithromycin, Etambutol , Rifampin, Rifabutin, Ciprofloxacin, Amikacin