Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajneesh KaushalYour feedback matters!
Sir, my gf n I had unprotected sex on 1st july, n she immediately took ipill within 2 hours. N its 15th of july still she has not gt her periods. She always had delay in periods problem. Is she pregnant?
I HAVE ACNE FROM PAST FEW YEARS.AND NOW I HAVE GOT MUCH SCARS ON MY FACE TOO.PIMPLES OCCUR AND DEMOLISH.THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE .WHAT TREATMENT I SHOULD DO.I CAN NOT EAT ANY MEDICINE.
I have a lower back pain. And when I got the mri scan it says that there is a minimal bulging of the disc l2 - l3. I work in the deck department on a cruise ship. And my work is heavy duty. As of now I am on treatment. But wud you suggest to go back to the same job. I mean is it ok to do the same heavy work.
I've been given 5mg a day for 7 days by my doctor for vestibular neuritis, with a little dose like this give me any mental side effects? I've suffered from anxiety and depression before and I'm just worried of the side effects.
Hallow my face have some very drk spot. At first hole face spread many many rasesh after that dark spot. How to solve this problem?
Women tend to develop high levels of blood sugar during their pregnancy (especially within the 24th and 28th weeks), irrespective of whether they already had suffered from diabetes prior to their pregnancy. However, gestational diabetes, if not taken proper care of, might escalate the risks of developing diabetes in the near future for both the mother and the child, accompanied by complications in pregnancy or labor. Gestational diabetes is usually characterized by mild symptoms such as excessive urge to urinate, excessive thirst, blurred vision and fatigue.
Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, allows for the utilization of the glucose for energy. The food consumed is broken down by the digestive tract of the body, converting carbohydrates into glucose before releasing it into the bloodstream. The glucose is then absorbed by the cells to be used as an energy source. Now, at the time of pregnancy, the placenta (organ nourishing the fetus) connecting the baby to the blood supply also produces various other hormones in high levels, for instance, estrogen and human placental lactogen. Most of these hinder the normal functioning of insulin in the cells, hence raising the blood sugar count. With subsequent growth of the baby, the placenta keeps on producing more amounts of such insulin resistant hormones to an extent that they are capable of meddling with the development of the baby.
1. Monitoring the blood sugar count at least four to five times a day and keeping it under control might help to ease the complication.
2. A healthy diet consisting of whole grains, vegetables and fruits in the right proportion and limiting sugar or other highly refined carbs meets the nutrition and fiber requirement of the body. Guard against additional weight gain during pregnancy as that hampers the entire process.
3. Exercise or regular physical activities help to normalize blood sugar level by boosting glucose absorption in the cells. Furthermore, exercises also enhance the sensitivity of the cells towards insulin. This means that only a little amount of insulin production by your body would be enough for the transportation of sugar.
4. Medication, If exercise and diet fall inadequate, insulin injections are often administered to control blood sugar count.
5. Keeping the baby under close observation with the help of repeated ultrasound and other tests to record its growth and development is an essential part of the treatment plan. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi muje back side backbone pe tumour hua he use vajase muje other me weakness Aya he uske Karan se me chal nhi pa Raha hu please hlep me.
Suddenly I have pain in my knees. I am 21 years old female I have taken medicine but still there is relief in pain.
Even after eating much whu am I not able to gain weight? please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
My friend is 21 years old. He has severe stomach ulcers and it pains a lot! What is the solution to get rid of this?
While we cannot reverse the aging process, we can slow it down and control the visible signs of aging. Botox is one such therapy that can keep us looking younger. It's mainly used for the facial lines and wrinkles that age, stress, worry, and environmental factors may produce, even on a younger person’s face. Botox is a drug made from the bacterium called Clostridium botulinum. While Botox is one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedure. This unique treatment is also used along with facial plastic surgery procedures such as a facelift or eyelid lift to maximize its cosmetic benefit. Botox treatments can lift the brow making which will make your face look less tired, giving you a more youthful appearance.
It can also be used to treat misaligned eyes, severe sweating of the underarm region, cervical dystonia, migraines and uncontrollable blinking. It can also be used to treat an overactive bladder. In terms of cosmetic enhancements, Botox can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, prevent new wrinkles from developing. Botox is commonly injected into the forehead, glabella or space between eyebrows, outer corners of the eyes, chin and neck.
Botox is used only in small concentrated dosage under the guidance of a doctor, as it can have severe side effects, if used incorrectly. The Botox procedure is as simple as getting an injection. It is administered by injecting a readymade Botox solution into the muscles. This paralyses the muscles by blocking nerve signals to the area and preventing the release of acetylcholine, which is responsible for the contraction of muscles. Usually the results of a Botox injection can be seen within 24-72 hours. In rare cases, it may take upto 5 days for the results to become visible.
Botox is performed as an outpatient procedure and is considered a safe cosmetic procedure. Pregnant women are advised not to undergo Botox treatment until they stop breastfeeding the baby after delivary. However, as with any other procedures, it does have a few risks associated with it. These include:
Slight pain at the injection site
- Temporary weakening of the eye and neck muscles
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Rashes and inflammation
The effects of Botox may be influenced by other medications that you are taking and hence before undergoing the procedure, ensure your doctor knows what medication you are on. Avoid alcohol and strenuous activities for a few days after the injection.
The results of a Botox injection are not permanent and hence they may need to be repeated. Doctors advise maintaining an interval of at least 3 months between Botox injections. However, every time a Botox injection is repeated, the time taken for the lines and wrinkles to reappear reduces. In some cases, the body may also develop antibodies to the Botox injection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
There is lot of ad. Of lifespan, diabetes & cardiometabolic clinic & r. I. S. C. Test. Is it reliable and effective, expert opinion is requested pleases.
I am 28 year old female . I have neck pain from the lat 20 days and because of this feeling fatigue and headache . Please help. I have consulted doctor and he told me because of muscle pain.
Can you advise the treatment for 17 year old girl diagnosed with polycystic ovaries. Can it be cured by homeopathy or ayurveda?
1. Diabetes:- bitter gourd has multiple health #benefits. It is mostly consumed for triggering the blood sugar level. Diabetes is a common ailment that affects many people today. Regular intake of bitter gourd juice helps prevent the rise of blood #sugar levels. It also helps cure insulin resistance without taking any external medication.
2. Antioxidant: - karela juice is an excellent natural antioxidant. An antioxidant is essential for removing toxins from the body. At the same time, it helps to rejuvenate the body cells and prevents free radicals. The juice of #karela is the finest tonic for those who are addicted to smoking. Taking karela juice helps to cleanse the nicotine layer from the system.
3. Asthma:- asthma patients can highly benefit by having karela juice. It helps cure a chronic cough and breathing problems by removing the sputum that accumulates in the lungs and the respiratory tract.
4. Skin:- karela juice is excellent for the skin. It helps to remove the fine lines from the upper surface of the skin. Having this juice will also prevent premature ageing. It helps cure and purify blood from within the system.
5. Digestion:- karela juice enhances digestion. It increases the production of enzymes that aid the digestion process.
6. Weight loss:- bitter gourd is excellent for weight loss. Karela benefits to weight loss are attributed to its high fibre and low carbohydrates and calories content. It makes an ideal diet for those who are on a weight loss program.