Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I had herpes simplex since 3 months, had blisters on fingers and arms. But still am not able to bend my fingers and horrible burning and pain is there. And my arm blisters look like keloid will they go. I need help to reduce my pain asap.
I am eating boiled egg daily. I heard that eating the yellow thing in the egg may or might causes you harm. Is that correct or not please give me a tip.
Everyday I go to bed at 11 PM. Due to some personal factors, I couldn't go to bed before 11: 00 PM. I want to wake-up early morning at 5: 00 AM, but I couldn't. If I try to do with high emotional impact and sleep (i.e. From 11 PM - 5 AM then it will be 6 hours of sleep everyday. Here again I am afraid that may I sleep in office working hours or may it become any unhealthy condition due to lack of proper sleep. Also I have dark circles under eye. I am asking all these things especially for my carrier growth. Is it recommended to sleep only 6 hrs per day? Could you help me with a good suggestions to make a good habits in my lifestyle.
Last year I done nose block and nasal deviation surgery. Within one year again I am getting struggle to breath frequently and sometime air flow completely blocked. Its make me sleepless night and getting digestive problems, Back pain ect. Is there is any permanent cure in Ayurveda treatment? How days it will take to cure?
My Leg is paining My Wheel power is weak and my Immunity is also weak. Please suggest something good for me
My brother is 22 years old, 5'8' 65 kg. Tells the following symptoms: 1)fells tired very often. 2) always sleeps a lot. 3) pain in the left side of stomach. 4) frequent stomach pain. 5) chest pain. 6) if seated for more than 2 hrs, there is a lot of pain in the BUTT. 7) bloated belly. 8) headache and eyes pain.
Sir If you can suggest medicine then reply me. I am suffering from premature ejaculation and low erection. Please suggest medicine. Age 36 year Vivek.
Hi I've not been sleeping since 2 days I have severe headache I've tried multiple home remedies but no effect what to do.
How to give a healthy and long penis. My penis is small and lesser amount of sperm. How can I get long penis. In ayurvedic medicines. Or excise for this. Help me.
I am 17 years old I am suffering from itch mites for last 6 months what is the aid and the mites are doing extra cellular migration.
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss about this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help.