Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajkumar Yadav
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajkumar YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 46 year old lady and not attended menopause yet. I take calcium tablet everyday. I feel pain in both the thighs (outer side, between knee and hip) especially in the night before sleeping time. I get some relief if someone weight (like I ask my son to sit on my waist or hard press it What should I do and what could be the reason. I am not obese.
Hi I'm 4 month pregnant woman having 70 kg weight with 5.5 ft height, facing swelling on ankle, sole, fingers (hands.
I am a 61 year old male. On Sunday I had heavy discharge of blood from my penis. Referred the matter to a Urologist who recommended for urine culture and sensitivity tests as well as cytology. Cytology- negative. Urine c&S - 1-2 pus cells; growth of Pseudomonas aeruginosa grown after 24hrs incubation. Does this mean infection only due to which the discharge of blood was there is it a rupture of an artery/vein in the testicles? How do we identify the later and will it require endoscopy?
The fruits can seriously boost your sex drive, a nutritionist claims.
Both have seeds which contain high levels of zinc, the nutrient most associated with sex.
They also contain large amounts of anti-oxidants which help blood flow to the sexual organs, said Patrick Holford, founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition charity.
In males, zinc regulates the level of testosterone which is needed for sperm production. A man can deplete his body’s entire zinc supply if he has sex three times in 24 hours,
In women, the higher the zinc level the quicker the body apparently prepares itself for sex.
‘My message is simple: every time you have sex, or want to ready yourself or your partner for sex, you should consume a handful of raspberries or strawberries, And it’s not just the zinc content of the berries which is beneficial in the bedroom. They have the lowest glycaemic load of any fruit, meaning they provide sustained energy levels at only a few calories.’
My wife as thyroid problem. That problem she is not show the interest about doing sex. And when Im doing the sex she feels bad and unhealthy and she can't breathe properly.
I discovered 29 mm cyst in ovary in ultrasound. Is 29 mm cyst considered big? I have slight lower abdomen pain at sides and back pain. No other issues. Will it resolve? How much time can it take?
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of your understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant.
The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith: the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with tulsi leaves: The Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti- carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.