Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv SethYour feedback matters!
I am 26years old suffering with seizuers past 4years, I am using levera 1000mg and oxetol 900mg but I am still suffering. Is it dangerous?
Hi, my dad was operated for brain haemorrhage, the operation was successful and clotting was removed, My question is some times he goes into such a deep sleep that he would wake up if we call or pinch him, I tried a lot to make him open his eyes but he won't, he raises his hand and even yarn. Is this common for this kind of surgery or is it a serious neuro issue. Regards,
Female age 44 years ct scan report deviation of nasal septum to the left side, is concerned with Migraine all the symptoms she has as per your report. Kindly reply.
I am 30 year old. I am having migraine. I took so much medicine but not relief. I urge you please suggest me effective way.
Sir how to concentrate on study. I am preparing for exam can't concentrate too much. I am not addictive to any kind of addiction like smoking drinking etc. I am losing interest in study I don't know why this is happening. I was an average student but now I am getting worser. My question is 1.What should I do to overcome this problem. 2.Is there medicine required for concentration?
Meri mom ki age h 45. Meri mom k pair mai dard hota hai or pair mai chanchanahat hoti hai pair sunn ho jata hai. Elbow mai bi dard hota 1year se aisa ho rha h ab toh jyada hota h. Give me a some better tips.
I won't be able to fall a sleep at night, do not know what's the reason behind that. Am I a migraine patient. I used to take a medicine (name amitone-10) which was prescribed by the Dr. Is it good? What should I do. To have a peaceful sleep! Please help me out!
Sleep problems, which can be defined as a sleeping pattern where the parents are unsatisfied, are one of the leading concerns of parents. Children should get a minimum nine hours of sleep so that their health and brain development can occur. Sleep problems can affect not only their health, but also their social and school life. Any interruption or abnormality in a child's sleeping patterns should be examined by a doctor and parents should make necessary efforts for knowing the actual causes of sleep interruption of their kids.
What are the causes of sleep disorders in children?
- Injuries and accidents
- Behavioural troubles
- Slow-reaction times
- Performance problems
- Mood problems
- Learning, concentration and memory troubles
Common signs of sleep troubles in kids:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Occurrence of unusual events at the time of sleeping like nightmares or sleep-walking
- Snoring and breathing pauses
- Difficulty in staying awake in daylight
- Daytime performances can be adversely affected
Best methods for dealing with sleep disorders in children:
- Regular bed-timing should be sincerely maintained at night.
- Relaxing routine for bedtime needs to be followed,including story-book reading, getting warm bath and others.
- Noise in the house, especially at night, should be minimized so that unwanted disturbances can be eliminated.
- If the room temperature is pretty comfortable, then your kids can sleep peacefully.
- Giving caffeine in excess quantity, especially before sleeping, should be reduced otherwise the kids will not sleep well.
- Meals should not be provided just before bedtime; rather they should be taken a few hours before sleeping.
- If your kids are so very addicted to different electronic gadgets or devices like telephones, televisions, computers and others, then they might face sleeping troubles. Thus, it is your duty to keep your kids away from this kind of addiction.
- If your kids are too very tired, then do not keep them awake forcibly; rather you should make them sleep immediately so that they can get a relaxed sleep at night.
If you think that sleep disorder has become a serious issue with your kids as well, then nothing can be a better option than consulting any health physician. They can best analyse the underlying cause of this issue with your kids.