Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv SaxenaYour feedback matters!
Since I hav polycyst ovary doctor saying I hav endometric cyst so it s possible to get conceive r not.
I am 2 months pregnant. I would like to know if I can have sex during pregnancy or not. In which month we should avoid sex and is female masturbation allowed during pregnancy?
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
There are a number of intimacy related problems that we all go through. While fantasy and desire for a particular thing may be common for every individual, an excessive expression of the same is not. Paraphilia is the experience of extreme sexual excitement or arousal to unusual items, interests, circumstances, fantasies, behaviours or individuals. If paraphilia causes distress or disability to the individual, or if its fulfilment involves personal harm (or the danger of such damage) to others, it is viewed as a paraphilic issue.
It might be hard to talk to individuals suffering from paraphilia because of the embarrassment and reluctance to talk openly about the sensitive topic. It is very important to gain the confidence with these patients to encourage them to speak up and discuss their issues freely. There are diverse types of paraphilia, each of which has an alternate focus of the sufferer's sexual excitement:
- Voyeurism: Viewing a clueless or non-consenting person who is bare, undressing or taking part in sexual movement.
- Exhibitionism: Uncovering one's own particular private parts to an unknown individual.
- Frotteurisim: Touching or rubbing against a non-consenting individual.
- Sexual masochism: Being embarrassed, beaten, bound or generally suffering.
- Sexual sadism: Taking pleasure from making someone else suffer physically or sexually.
- Pedophilia: Sexually engaging with a child that is prepubescent (ordinarily 13 years of age or more youthful)
- Fetishism: Sexual interest with non-living articles or specific body parts of one’s self or someone else.
- Transvestism: Cross-dressing that could be sexually arousing and usually interferes with their functioning.
Some of the symptoms and side effects of paraphilia can include distraction to the point of obsession. This interrupts the individual's endeavours to consider different things or take part in more routine sexual activities with an appropriate partner or accomplice. Paraphilia sufferers may encounter pain, sadness or uneasiness that is incidentally soothed by taking part in paraphilic activities, thereby, giving rise to an addictive cycle.
There are some treatment alternatives that should be considered, depending upon the particular needs of every individual case. These alternatives are as follows:
Psychotherapy involves conditioning of the brain and mind-set towards normalcy. This may happen through different methods of recovery. These are as follows:
- Psychological behavioural treatment
- Orgasmic reconditioning
- Training of social skills
- Twelve-stage programmes
- Group therapy
- Individual expressive-supportive therapy
Pharmacologic mediations might be used to smother sexual conduct. Pharmaceuticals that might be considered in the treatment of paraphilic issue include the following:
- Antidepressants (e.g. specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors [SSRIs])
- Long-acting gonadotropin-discharging hormones
- Mind stabilisers
Surgical mediations (not generally utilised)
Surgical mediations that might be considered (however, not generally utilised) are mentioned below:
- Psychosurgery using stereotaxic tractotomy and limbic leucotomy
- Reciprocal orchidectomy (surgical mutilation)
Hi, I would like to know how likely is to get pregnant when one has had unsafe sex during one's period and the male has not had the orgasm inside but outside the vagina. My period started on the 1st of August and I had sex on the 8th and 9th of August and also there was a slight brown discharge happening on those days too! please help me with the stress and tell me how likely it is for me to get pregnant!
I am 21 years old. And m not getting periods since 3 months. Ek Baar aur Aisa hua tha. Then Dr. ne muje primolut n prescribe Kiya tha. Uske Baad se every 2 months period hota h. But dis time 3 months ho Gaye. please tell me something any medicine or home remedy.
Right time of use of laser for a pregnant women and how many quantity of keser used in a day and which type of kesar used please give answer.
IVF (In vitro fertilization)
In Vitro Fertilisation means Fertilisation in- glass that is fertilization outside the human body. It was initially developed for fertility in females who had blocked or unfunctional fallopian tubes. At present IVF is recommended to patients who are unable to conceive due to several other causes also.
We at India IVF Clinic try to provide you with the utmost services:
- Your initial consultation
- Pretreatment preparation and planning management
- Start of oral contraceptive pills
- Ovarian induction
- Egg Maturation
- Embryo Assessment
- Egg retrieval
- Embryo Transfer
- Pregnancy test