Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 32 years old. Past 3 months I din't get periods. I have pcod and thyroid. Today only I got periods but only once I got bleeding it was very less so what should I do for this.?
I am 29 years old, I had 4 late miscarriages (all almost around 4 months) in last 3.5 years. During last pregnancy, I had McDonald Cervical cerclage (In Delhi) to deal with cervical incompetence, but it also did not worked out and had miscarriage in Sep 2015. I read a lot on internet and found a solution of the problem of cervical incompetence by TAC (Transabdominal Cerclage)
I have 3 month h mole pregnancy. When I knew about this I operated suction evacuation. Now in future how many chance it reappear and what precaution I have for next pregnancy.
I have completed menopause -- I have gone without a period for more than 1 year, and now today I noticed a small blood clot. I do not have any other symptoms of ill health, now what do I do? Please suggest me sir.
I had sex with my boyfriend before marriage and my marriage was fixed with some other person later, can I have safe sex with my husband or any chances to get HIV.
My wife is suffering from PCOD I want to know how much time it will take to become cured what diet should be taken and which which exercise should done. What is medical treatment.
Hi I am sangeeta From Nepal My periods gets late day by day. I feel pain in those late days. I am in too depression by this disease. My all the performance gets lost by this stupid diseases. So please let me out from this. I am too thankful of you!
I have girl friend we are participated in sex ,but I have a doubts is there any virus attacks me.Please tell.
Hi, I would like to know how likely is to get pregnant when one has had unsafe sex during one's period and the male has not had the orgasm inside but outside the vagina. My period started on the 1st of August and I had sex on the 8th and 9th of August and also there was a slight brown discharge happening on those days too! please help me with the stress and tell me how likely it is for me to get pregnant!
I have thyroid since 1 year and my tsh is 7.5. I have irregular periods due to pcod. My weight is 58kg n height is 5ft7in. I want to conceive what should I do? I already have history of abortion due to blighted ovum. So please help.
I am 27 years old. Having irregular menses from 5 years. Now I am having rapid weight gain with hairs on chin and areola region and some irritable nature nowadays with anorexia.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.