Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv SaxenaYour feedback matters!
My mom is suffering from a strange illness. She says that her nose itch but that's not external itch. N she also complains that she have some kind of sounds in her head. Like some liquid flowing. Only one part of head pains. With nose of same part, eye n even one teeth. It means one part. Doctors give medicine n she is not getting better. They say it will b alright but don't even give a name to d dsease. I doubt it b sinus or tinnitus or evn migraine. But nthng sure. Please suggest me what should I do ?
I have to go to Washroom after every meal. Like I had my lunch and then within 5 minutes have to go to washroom. And do pass Gases very frequently. Please suggest me something light, not heavy doses.
If you are in doubt that your food may be the cause of your illness, try substituting one food each day. To begin with, its best to use besan (gram flour) in place of wheat flour .
People suffering from celiac disease cannot digest a protein called gluten, which is found in barley and wheat flour. Gluten triggers immune system in patients to damage small intestine villi. As a result, patients cannot absorb nutrients from food and remain malnourished, which could lead to anemia, weight loss and fatigue. Celiac disease patients suffer from fat malabsorption.
A gluten-free diet is also recommended for patients with wheat allergy, dermatitis herpetiformis; multiple sclerosis, autoimmune disorders, autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, and some behavioral problems. Gluten-containing cereals are wheat, barley, rye, oats and triticale. Gluten is also present as a food additive in the form of a flavoring, stabilizing or thickening agent.
In these conditions one should switch over to gluten-free foods. The best alternative is to shift from wheat flour to gram flour (besan).
My dad suffers from epilepsy, what medications or remedies can help him get rid of or deal with this?
Hello Doctor, Greetings I have a serious question running in my mind without peace. I have missed my period, its been 12 days. I think I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy. Day before yesterday night I felt like nausea. That's all:(And I checked the HCG test, it came negative. What would be the other chances if not pregnancy? I am married and I am planning for baby.
I feel sleepy whole day. Whenever I start working (any kind of) I feel sleepy ,lazy just keep yawning. And so I can't focus, concentrate at anything.
Is there any doctor in dombivli and thane area who will do phimosis treatment? What is the approximate cost for this phimosis treatment?
My voice tone is very low and somewhat girly. In open space it doesn't cover large distance. Even person sitting close enough doesn't hear my voice properly. Have this problem since last 7-8 years.
Sir, I am always suffering from the nightfall and the penis erects not properly. What I should do ? Actually there is a problem in my testicles, their size is abnormal and thats why I feel a problem in taking breathe also ?
A diabetic for 15 years and suffer from (a) prickly and burning sensation in the feet and also (b) find the soles of the feet thickening with less sensation. (c) slight erectile dysfunction I am 66. Request your advise pls. Thanx.
Hello doctor I am 30 year old man I have heavy shoulder pain problem last five days what should I do please tell me doctor.
I experience sleep deprivation, even when I take proper sleep of 7-8 hours a day. I feel drowsy as soon as I wake up, also have got dark circles which are usually associated with less of sleep. What should I do?
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.