Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv RanjanYour feedback matters!
My friend showing interest in homo sex. And he watching gay movies. Does it make any changes to his body and will he accept for marriage in future?
I am 28 year old male having erection problem during sex. I also ejaculate before entering into her.
Dear doctor Please help me I'm 20 year old and from 2 days I'm facing problem while discharging urine .There is pain in urinary tract while discharging urine.
Sir I am 30 year old. I am not sex long time my wife. Sir my sex standard is very low. How to create my sex power.
He has a snoring problem and no one can sleep with him. Please suggest some medicine or any thing else.
I am 71 years old and have varicose vein which was confirmed by doppler test in a lab. Will you be able to recommend what I need to do to prevent further deterioration in the right leg by looking at the detailed report given by the lab. LABORATORY REPORT IS HERE Single lower/upper limb Venous Doppler RIGHT LOWER LIMB VENOUS DOPPLER Superficial veins: There are multiple blow outs of long saphenous vein in the thigh and entire leg. Reflux is seen within the long saphenous vein. The short saphenous vein is normal. The saphenofemoral junction is incompetent. Saphenopopliteal junction is competent and shows no reflux with valsalva. Incompetent mid calf and lower leg perforators are seen. Deep veins: The common femoral, superficial femoral, popliteal, anterior and posterior tibial veins show spontaneous flow with physic variation and compressibility. No reflux is seen in the deep veins. No acute or chronic deep venous thrombosis. Dilated intermuscular calf veins with sluggish flow are seen. IMPRESSION: * REFLUXING LONG SAPHENOUS VEIN WITH BLOW OUTS. * REFLUXING SAPHENO-FEMORAL JUNCTION. * INCOMPETENT PERFORATORS. * DILATED INTERMUSCULAR CALF VEINS WITH SLUGGISH FLOW.
I am suffering with a problem of "patulous ge junction" I.e heavy abdominal pain Throat narrowing, 5 to 6 times motions per day etc. I have this problem since 2 years but not cured. Can anyone suggest permanent solution.
I'm not sleeping well at Night. Only 2to 3 hours sleep in night. I take sleeping tablet LONAZEP0.25 EVERY DAY AT night. instead of of IT NO improvement OF sleep. please advice your suggestion
I am 22 years old. I am sexually problems faced this month then improve the sexually problem cleared what is improve foods list please.
Hi Benefits of saffron mixed with milk to drink and it helps for cold and cough and it's heat or cold to body.
A dairy free diet has many implications. While it is considered as a healthy option by many, it also means that you are cutting off a supply of calcium and even some amount of protein. Calcium, as we all know, is the life giving force for your bones and joints.
So how can you get your dose of calcium without dairy products? Here's a quick list!
- Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
- Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega three fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
- Dry Fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals, which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
- Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium rich greens.
- Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
- Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
- Fox Nuts (Makhane): Fox nuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted fox nuts are a great snack also. Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Other than consuming these foods, get a full body check up done to know how healthy you are.