Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hii I have fever since 2 days before please give me solutions for this problems I am waiting for your help and advice on how much you could save you money and time again for your help in making.
Hai I am not unable to sleep because os severe stomach pain on left side of abdomen since 3 days and getting 2 to 3 time motions per day please solve my problem.
Hi doc. Actualy mujhe digestion problem hai bhot zyada. Mai kuCch bhi khata hu ya pani bhi peeta hu vo meri chest pe aake hi irritate krne lgta hai yani comfortably digest nhi hota. Picchle 1 year se mai bhot pareshan hu. Mujhe kis chiz ka test karvana chaiye? please tell asap.
How to have safe sex? I don't want unwanted pregnancy. please tell me All types of precautions n etc.
Hello, sir iam masturbating since 4 years and my age is 20 and now iam getting loose erections please kindly help me sir.
Suggest some good dry fruits which One can take daily, how much to take (quantity) number of times to be taken in a day and the best time to take it. (Morning/Afternppn/Evening/Night)
Good morning sir. I want know about sex I wasted lot of sperms in my life. Iam un married. After marriage if any problems are occur. Please give me suggestions. I am feeling so disappointed. Please. Help in this. My name is Hari bath Naik. Iam studying degree finally year. Iam from madanapalli. Soo please give me suggestion thanking you sir.
I am 17 year old girl I am suffering from weakness and dizziness and sleeping too much I tried home remedies but it didn't work. Pls advice me what to do.
Hello sir I am 32 I have a problem about sex. I am not getting time to intercourse just I think its com out sperm what I have to do doctor please tell me?
I am 26. I work night shifts since past 5 yrs. Past 2 months m not getting proper sleep. I get average 3 hrs sleep everyday. Max to max 5 hrs not more than dat. M I suffering from insomnia?
I'm not getting tight sleep that's what I'm suffering from. I'm not able to get sleep neither early nor lately for quality of hours. What should I do?
I have been suffering from acute headache in the morning and chest pain and continuous pain in the neck and shoulder pain as well.
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"