Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv DhirYour feedback matters!
The patient is of Age of 73 years, male, suffering from old age diabetics. In recent blood test, fasting sugar is 230 and PL is 435. The patient is vegetarian, not smoking, not chewing tobacco, no drinks. Any Ayurvedic Tablets / churns you will suggest him to consume?
I have a diabetes problem and it has been constantly increasing so I have to reduce it. So I want some tips to reduce it.
Hi sir I have a problem of early ejaculation so I can't satisfy my wife so can I take help of some medicine like viagra ?
Hi sir I am having light pain pain sometimes left side below stomach and pain also comes in the urine passage some times pain is not more but it comes for seconds what is this please suggest.
I have a symptoms of migraine what should I do to recover myself from this prmlm please help me out.
I have been facing chronic fatigue and poor concentration from few months. Last month I had CBC count and it says the following: Hemoglobin: 10.6 gm/dl polymorph: 59% Lymphocytes: 34% eosinophilia: 06% Monocytes: 01% Basophils: 00% ESR: 28 mm end of 1 hour PCV: 32.8% MCV: 58.0%fl RBCs: 5/65 million/cumm MCH: 18.7pg MCHC: 32.3g/dl RDW%: 18.7% Platelet count: 1.87 lac/cumm I want to know is it any severe level of Anemia since it was written Microcytic Hypochromic Anemia.
My stomach is paining from two days, and also some time it burns what should I do for that please help me.
A week ago, there was a blood in urine, so I consulted a doctor he ask to do full abdomen test, in the result everything is fine. But nowadays I can see blood in sperm when I masturbate.
I am suffering from acne for last two year, it mostly happens near either side of nose. It becomes bit painful when turns red.
If I run for a minute in a day I will get leg pain for 2 to 3 days my age is only 13 height is 167 and weight is 53. What should I do.
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night.
Related Tip : "Is Postmenopausal Bleeding Normal??"