Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajiv Dhingra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv DhingraYour feedback matters!
Sir my cousin is suffering from PE as he said he comes down before starting the sex. Within few seconds sperms comes out. What should he do or what are the reasons? He is 22years old.
Hi my name is ayush and my age is 24 years. I wanted to ask you that I face a problem of breathing in winters. When I run and walk fast I feel uncomfortable and get breathing problem and I feel very lazy after that. So wat should I do that ma breath remains in control in winters evn aftr running and waking fast?
How to control masturbation? Is this habit is very effective? What are the cause has been happen? He is daily masturbation.
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.
Hi I have pcod problem starting stage am trying to conceive so I took letrozole 2.5 and ovabless last month but not prag for this month so while checking hormone test fsh 4.65miu/ml lh-4.42 miu/ml and prolactin14. 88 ng/ml so is it normal for getting pregnant can you pls reply me.
My baby had hole in heart, and good and bad blood is mixing. Is there possible to save my child life. He has 4years. please give me suggestions.
My maternal grand maa was having clot in her mind. Which was p\operated 3 days back but now kidney reports are not found normal.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.