Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajiv Aggarwal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am male - 65 years recently I found, I got sugar 247 rbs. Pl. Advice me, the safest medicine - to take regularly.
I am having rashes in Groin region from past one month. There is visible redness in the area. It sometimes appear slightly white. The rashes has extended to scrotum and penis also. Please help me.
I am female- 31, my carbohydrate content increased, I am taking everyday chocolet milk content carbohydrate- 12.29gm- 5times a day. Now my sugar level suddenly increased is fasting- 321 2hrs. Post prandial- 513. Please advise is it just because of chocolate milk taking more everyday?
Sir my mouth not open fully I habit eat gutka and I want to open fully my mouth, mouth can open fully by do exercise? What exercise I can do? And how? Please give me advice.
Respected doctor, I got a very small cut with rusted scissor. What should I do? Should I take vaccine?
I am 29 year old girl, I have been suffering from constant dry cough since past 2 years. I have visited a lot of doctors from ENT to MD's to homeopaths, got a lot of blood tests and x-rays done, all conclude to allergy. With all the treatment I am still suffering with the coughing problem. No medicine has worked at all. It has started effecting my work and life as well as my other body parts, as coughing too hard and too much has started to make my chest and back pain severely. Please help me I can not find a way out.
Foreskin of my penis is very tight and thus it always stays at the top. Can you please suggest some techniques to make it normal.
I'm having problem in my throat and I feel like something is stuck in my throat. These are the problems I'm facing And I do smoke cigarette that's why I'm worried about my Health Can you please tell me what's going wrong?
If you're taking a statin drug to lower your cholesterol, fish oil provides added heart benefits. A large japanese study showed 19% fewer heart-related events (like heart attack) in adults taking a fish oil supplement plus a statin drug, compared with those taking only a statin.
Sir kon sa medicine achha hoga. Penis strength ke liye. Late h action ho RHA h Thoda time lagta h khada hone me.
I am suffering from cold fever. Please give me some simple and home made solutions for immediate relief.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!