Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal—stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat.
How could a woman can get pregnant if man pulls out before ejaculation during sex? When all sperms are out and not inside?
I am 26 years old married female with one kid 3 yrs old, I had missed my last period on 14th march 2015 and till date I had not my next period which is supposed to be on or before 20th april 2015, during last month in between 15th march 2015 t0 10th april 2015 I had taken excess unwanted 72 pills atleast 6 times within 20 days duration, I had also pregnancy test using test kit available in market like Dr. Reddy pregnancy kit velocity and I can kit within 3 days interval in early morning urine sample and both the results showed negative. I am worried about my regular period, I have skipped the period, please suggest as its 50 days from last period occurred. I have thyroid problem too and I am taking 50 mcg thyroxin and my weight is 90kgs and height 5'5" actually before this I use to have periods usually around 35 to 38 days regularly but this time only its delayed or skipped till now. Please clear my doubt as I am worried about my pregnancy too as why the periods has been skipped. Thanks.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from red enlarged pimple on my vagina which is very painful. What should I do to cure that. Its not one day problem they occurs one by one when one pimple is cured after some days gap another takes place.
Progesterone 40 Insulin pp 132.3 glucose plasma fasting 96 Glucose plasma pp 136 Free T4 1.14 Insulin fasting 14.2 TSH 3.54 Prolactin 1.2 HbA 96.7 HbA2 3.3 HBA1c 5.1 Hb 12.4 LH 8.39 FSH 6.86 Estradiol 32.5 AMH 6.89 Age 39, six months marriage conceiving problem. Kindly suggest.
Hi I am 24 years and I am having pcos problem because of which I am gaining weight instantly and tried a lot of things but dint saw any kind of results so please help me out and tell me how to loose weight.
My age is 40 years, I have a 8.1 mm cyst on the wall of uterus. Also the my uterus is enlarge (3 times from the normal size). Continues bleeding more then 17 days my Dr. Had send the tissue for biopsy. Is it necessary to remove the uterus in this case please advice.
I'm 20 years old my periods date is 17/7 but till now I did not get periods so doctors suggested me to take primolut n tablet and the reason for this problem is polycystic appearance in ovaries so if I take that tablet will I get my periods back within how many days I may get ?
Hello Dr. am 23 year female my period occur at 12 th October about 3 days. Me and my hubby trying for baby, when is the best time and my frnd told me ovulation time is best but I didn't know about ovulation what to do please tell me.
My age 25 Abhi pregnancy start hua hai 1 month 19th july ko complete hoga aaj ultrasound hua tou usme baby ka growth nahi ho raha hai 2 week k baad check karna padega nahi toi absorption karan padega give me suggestions.
On 7.4. 16 prolactin level of my blood is 8.42. Period date was 12.3. 16. It is still now absence. There is any chance if pregnancy.? I want to conceive ad soon as possible. please help me.
I have been diagnosed with lupus nephritis last year and I am already taking an aggressive treatment. What if I plan to get pregnant? Will that be safe for me and the baby? And will that pregnancy be successful?
A continued feeling of tiredness, both physically and mentally, can be termed as chronic fatigue symptoms. In this condition, most of the vital systems are working at a lower capacity. Restless sleep, joint and muscle pain, headaches are some of the typical symptoms. Homeopathic medications to this condition have negligible side effects. By increasing body stamina and the threshold for fatigue, the homeopathic medicines assist the affected patients to energise their body's immune system to relieve themselves of extreme mental or physical weakness and brings about a feeling of rejuvenation. Some of the remedies include:
- Arsenic Album: This medication is suited for patients of chronic fatigue syndrome who exhibit a tendency to lie down. Any kind of physical activity like running, walking or even the slightest of exertions can result in fatigue. People begin to hesitate and fear exerting any kind of pressure, which leads to a lack of interest. A growing sense of anxiety can also be noticeable.
- Gelsemium: Applicable for patients showing signs of drowsiness in addition to fatigue. The patient would feel the need to sleep for the entire day. Headaches, muscle weakness, dizziness and vertigo can also be exhibited by the patients who require gelsemium.
- Sarcolacticum Acidum: This medicine is applicable for people who exhibit a feeling of high fatigue early in the morning. The feeling is felt upon awaking early in the morning, which leads to the fatigue continuing throughout the day thereby resulting in a feeling of powerlessness.
- Selenium and Conium: This is prescribed for patients of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome who feel exhausted after sexual intercourse. Selenium is recommended for the patients who show weakness in both mental and physical aspects with seminal losses and sexual excesses. Prescription of conium requires symptoms, such as growth in fatigue and weakness. An aversion to work along with a depressed mental condition and introvert behaviour are some of the common symptoms.
- Picric Acid: Disabilities ranging from weak memory to complete memory loss are a form of Chronic Fatigue syndrome whose prescribed medicine is picric acid. Mental exertion by the person is not possible. It is accompanied by headaches, mental fatigue and muscular weakness.
Hypothyroid and PCOS. What food to eat and avoid? Currently on medications for thyroids and actively trying to conceive. Kindly advice of fertility rich foods.
HelloDoctor, I am one year married and we don't won't baby right now. But last night when we having sex by mistake condom broke and in morning my mens start my husband insist me taking i-pill. Before 7month I already take i-pill. Second time taking i-pill is safe or any problem in future when I want conceive? Taking i-pill during period is safe or not?
Hi doctor. My wife got period today. She is very weak. She is suffering with pain in left side of the abdomen. She is feeling that a small round ball like structure is sensing with pain when she touches with her hand at the abdomen. This phenomena is observed two months back. Last month there is no such type of problem. But today she is saying the same problem. Why this is happening. How to overcome this problem. Is there is any medication. please help me.
I am 31 weeks of pregnant and last two days I feel my baby's keeping kicking my lower abdomen and I feel to pee however if I try to pee it stops by few drops, also let me know it s advisable to go for a long travel by car.
Get into a routine — go to the pool, hit the gym, join a spin class or set a regular run and do some planned exercise. Make it social by getting someone to join you.
Limit the time you spend watching TV or sitting in front of a computer during leisure time.
Move yourself — use active transportation to get places. Whenever you can, walk, bike, or run instead of taking the car.
Spread your sessions of moderate to vigorous aerobic activity throughout the week. Do at least 10 minutes of physical activity at a time.
Join a team — take part in sports and recreation activities in groups. You’ll make new friends and get active at the same time.