Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajinder YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 29 yrs. Old and I have a U. T.I., my question is what is the best medicine and what is the best prevention.
Hi I am having a problem in urine discharge. Yellow drops only two three drops only discharge. Tendency is having to discharge but not function properly.
Hii docter m bar bar bathroom jaata hu. Aur thodi jalan bhi hoti h bathroom karne me ye kyu hota h doctor? Please advise.
I am rakesh 30 yrs and after bowl movement I get burning sensation in the anus. I had piles two years back. Can you please suggest me some medicine ?
From past 8-9 days I am getting abdominal pain. 1 month before I got relief from kidney stone. Is this again sign of kidney stone.
How to remove kidney stones? and what food take in that sichuation? how to treat in avurvedic? please tell me to solve that.
I have a urine problem. Some times I will go 1 time for every 4 hours. But during some days like winter, tension it is 2 times in a hour and more. I am student. I dont have infection and diabetes. I do molestation regularly. Please give me advice to solve this problem.
I have stone in both kidneys from four years. What should I do? After some time stone gets out but later I forms again. What is the permanent solution to stop making its formation?
Hello doctor, My wife is facing an issue from yesterday. She is having frequent urination and blood is present in urine. She is also having pain while passing urine. What could be the cause and who should we be consulting. Basic details below is for my wife Thank you Vishnu.
I have problem in kidneys I am taking water regularly but the stones are not getting reduced I have heavy back pain. What should i do? Please advise.
Hi doctors age 47 years I have found 6mm stone in right kideny during last week medical health check-up. Kindly advice what to do? I fear with being operated. Regards
Kidney stone formation is the most common kidney disease, and people who have had it, would immediately be reminded of the severe pain (loin to groin) in the back.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.