Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Rajinder SinghYour feedback matters!
I have cold and fever for past 4 days. Can I have soup for betterment and also tell me a remedy to overcome this. Pls help me.
I am having anal abscess with discharge from last week. Doctor gave me some antibiotics and pain relievers. How to cure wound with out surgery. Thanks for your response.
I am 48 years old and having constipation and gas (Afara) problems from last one month, its side effect are headache, chest pain and I am feeling very lazy 24 hours. What should I do?
Because of bite from puppy my hand blood comes is it serious thing to worried? Puppy is 45 days old.
Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects 1-2 people out of every 1,000 people worldwide. It is a wide spectrum disorder, so no two people with autism will have the exact same symptoms. There are those who function easily, those who are impaired and struggle to live normally and then there are others in between. Difficulties in communicating, social impairment and repetitive patterns of behaviour are some of the major symptoms that characterise autism and the related autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
Read the following articles to gain a better understanding of this condition:
In order to create awareness and combat this problem, early diagnosis and social acceptance is necessary. Here's a brief on what we can do to recognise autism.
Decoding the Symptoms of Autism
Although there is no scientific cure for autism, its symptoms can be worked upon with the help of a communication or behavioural therapist.
Treatments for Autism
In this article, we chalk out the main treatments and therapies for curing autism in children and adolescents.
In conclusion, it’s important to treat these conditions not as disorders but to accept them as differences. Accept them in the same way we accept people of all races. These conditions are not caused by any disease or injury but because of genetics andenvironmental factors. Science suggests that neurological diversity has helped humans throughout their evolution to survive in the environment. It’s possible that those affected might just come up with solutions for problems that might escape those with normal brain wiring. Not because they’re necessarily smarter, or better, but because they think differently. So it’s necessary to accept, respect and accommodate those with such conditions. To care, not repair is the outlook we should have for the betterment of mankind.
Am suffering from very high fever since last few days I HD taken many medicine bt no effects seen wt should plzz suggest something.
I am having a problem regarding my nose. I am having problem in my nasal breathing. The muscles inside my nose swallows up after some time intervals and tge passage gets blocked. J feel problem in breathing. What is the proper medication for that.
My penis size is normal 5 inches but my penis is very thin could I satisfied a women if not then help me out because im so worried about my future married life what should I do please help me for better size of penis.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.