Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiba Lochan NayakYour feedback matters!
Sir when I go for toilet just ofter or before urination a small amount of semen also drips .sir what disease is it? What should I do. Pls help.
My digestive system is very weak and I go to toilet after every 2-3 days. As a result I fell very low. Suggest some ways to increase my digestive power. Even I drink about 4-7 litre water every day.
I am male 45 and I am suffering from kidney disease my creatinine has reached to 5.2 and I want you tell me the Indian diet so that my create nine level can reduce.
Dear Dr. My mother taking Lasix (half a tablet in the morning). After started to taking Lasix serum creatinine and urea become high. What is the reason for this?
I was admitted in a hospital from last 2 days because of pain between my back and stomach, in test they got their is a some type of stone near kidney. Now what can I do to remove that stone from my body.
There was pain in anus took antibiotic course relief was there. But urge to pass stool is still there now pain in testicle has started at times left at times right what can be problem and which specialist to consult.
Hii I am shoeb I have kidney stones 6 mm in size what should I take alopathic or go with ayurvedic medicines please suggest.
Hello sir I had significant amount of post void urine 35 ml. Doctor suggest me veltam 0.4 Tablets how many days I will these tablet and there is any change of my urine tract normal when these tablet used.Please tell.
I had a surgery to drain pus bcoz of rectal abscess in 2011 (Incision at 5 o clock). After that I had slight pain on and off. But from 2016 I have recurring pain every month. I feel heavy at the rectum like an urge to pass stool. There is constant pain in the anal region particularly right side. When I do sitz bath there is a remain on white slimy thing. Today a doctor inspected from inside and said there is nothing, only inflammation and little scar. His diagnosis is Proctitis. How can I be cured once and for all without surgery ?
Am 28 years old. Having frequent urinating. When I go to doctor I found grade 1 prostatomegaly with high pvru. And frequency also low. Doctor say me prostate enlarge is very mild. Here to find out how the pvru is high. I take 3 month Alfoo10 & 15 days alfusin within 1 year. And the problem not solve & last 3 month I found my iron also infection. From 1 to 2 year my urin colour is also yellow. What should I do.
I am 23 years old college boy. Since last 3 months I urinate more than earlier I used to urinate at a normal rate. But now it is now at least 4 times a day. I am fed up with this. Please help.
I have kidney stone and Have gastric problem on regular basis, some times due to sudden pain, I get faint for 2 minutes or more, kindly advice.
Sir, I am having problem with urine flow. My age is 50. Urine come after 1 hour and there is dribbling in urine flow. I have taking medicine from 15 days but still there is no effect. My ultrasound test is also normal. My prostate volume is 27 cc. I think I have taken banzaday medicine, that may had effect on my urine flow. But I have stopped taking that medicine 15 days before but still my urine flow is same bad. Please help me regarding this. Also I am taking prostina medicine from a week.
Sir I have not perfect morning erection since last 4 months. My all reports are ok. I done all test by endorology and urology doctor. My hormone level 3.0 (2.40- 11.0). Doctor said nothing like morning erection. My question is why I have morning erection in early adult days its wrong? Why it suddenly go? Also I feel I have less urine pressure as compare to past days.
I am 40 years old male. I have 4 mm kidney stone (from one year. I have visited urologist as I have too much pain back side when I do physical exercises. I have shown ultra sound reports with me what I had with me to doctor and explained the same. He suggested some tests (CT scan kidneys ureter bladder plain, vitamin b12, urine routine test, uroflowmetry). Today I have visited with all tests reports. He is saying that all reports are normal. He is referring to orthopedic doctor and told me that it could me muscular pain and stone is very small and negligible and he didn't suggest any diet or medication. Now if I visit how many tests that orthopedic doctor suggest I am scarred. Please suggest or advice what should I do ?(All tests costed me 7000/- rupees)
My mom is having serum creatinine 6.6 and urea 280 .she is 69 years old. What should be done .doctors added Caspofungin 50 MG (anti fungal) O.D. ,and magnex Forte 1.5 MG B.D. From last 5 days but there is no improvement. Kindly suggest me what should be done now?
I am 28 having bilateral polycystic ovaries trying for baby since 3 years please help me how to conceive.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.