Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rajeshree Jain

Gynaecologist, Delhi

Dr. Rajeshree Jain Gynaecologist, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Rajeshree Jain
Dr. Rajeshree Jain is a popular Gynaecologist in Pitampura, Delhi. You can consult Dr. Rajeshree Jain at Spine Disc & Pain Clinics in Pitampura, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Rajeshree Jain on has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Spine Disc & Pain Clinics

# RU-23 & LD-122 Pitampura, Landmark: Near Power House Crossing & Kohat Metro Station, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshree Jain

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

What is PCOD and what is reason of PCOD and how to cure. Is it do I need to worry?

Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine (H.M.D.), Nutrition/ Diet planning, Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science (DNYS), Cosmetology, BHMS, DND, Pranic Healing
Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
Hormonal Imbalances leads to PCOD. Take Homoeopathic medicines. Safe and effective. No side effects. Prescribe after taking brief history of patient. Guaranteed Results in just Two Months. Consult privately on Lybrate.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I am suffering from pcod and wants to conceive. Me and my husband trying from the last 1 year. My height is 150 cm and weight is 66 kg. So kindly suggest me what to do to conceive fast.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Do perineal and pelvic exercises daily Take salads and fruits more Avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg food, processed food, rice Take carrots and beet root juice daily Take Cap evecare by Himalaya 2 2 for 6 mths Lohasav 10 ml twice a day for 6 mths Ashokarishta 20 ml twice a day for 6 mths
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hai, I had sex on 12th day. After having sex, there is excess of white discharge for me, Than before. Does this shows any indication? If this happens, can I get a pregnancy now? please tell me.

MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS, Post Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
Gynaecologist, Pune
See sex is not possible without white discharge. Discharge usually increases because it's lubricative n bactericidal. Don't worry it has nothing to do with pregnancy. Maintain hygiene.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old and have one son of 7 years and my husband wanted second child and I was not ready. I also have lower back pain problem that I have consulted with physician and certain exercises are asked to follow. I am a teacher and confused of second babies responsibility with all other responsibilities and I have a joint family so will this decision of second child be right or not and is it safe for my body as I have lower back pain.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You issue of lower back pain can be sorted out before you plan of conceiving again, if you describe your clinical condition in detail I can advise you certain tests and then maybe suggest you management for that so that your back pain issues become better. Also your lower back pain should not be an issue for your second pregnancy if you work up for your back properly. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Menorrhagia - Ways To Treat It!

MBBS, MD, Registrar, DNB, MNAMS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Menorrhagia - Ways To Treat It!

Menorrhagia is a condition that is marked by heavy menstrual bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycles. Most women have a unique bleeding pattern during that time of the month with the flow going up and down over the first few days. Yet, for many women, the bleeding becomes consistently heavy during all the days of the period, during which the period itself may get extended by a few days. If this pattern continues to occurs, one must get it checked out by a doctor at the earliest. Here are a few ways in which this condition may be treated.

Factors considered during treatment: Before the treatment starts, and during the diagnosis stage, the doctor will take a look at a number of factors so that the correct form of treatment may be prescribed to the patient. To begin with, the doctor will take a complete medical history of the patient, including the family history to ascertain whether or not there may be a genetic problem at play. Further, the future childbearing plans of the patient will also be taken into consideration in such cases so that the treatment method does not hinder such plans. Also, the doctor will also try and understand the effect of the symptoms of this condition before prescribing any particular medication and surgery.

  • Medication: Iron supplements and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines will be prescribed for the patient to bring down the level of inflammation and restore the production of blood, which will make up for the rapidly flowing blood from the body. This will also prevent the risk of anemia. Oral contraceptives, tranexamic acid, oral progesterone and hormonal therapy can also help in such cases.
  • Dilation and curettage: This procedure is also known as D&C, and it basically helps in dilation or opening up of the cervix so that the doctor may suction the tissue from the uterine lining. This tissue is usually known to bring about excessive bleeding.
  • Uterine artery embolisation: This is a procedure which shrinks any existing fibroids that may be the cause behind excessive bleeding. In this procedure, the uterine arteries are blocked and the blood supply to the same is cut off so that the fibroids do not get a chance to grow and cause unnecessary pressure that may lead to excessive bleeding.
  • Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that removes the cervix as well as the uterus, and is usually the last resort followed by most doctors. In such cases, the doctor will first ascertain whether or not you plan to have any children in the future. Additionally, the ovaries may also be removed if the condition has spread too much to be contained sufficiently.
2402 people found this helpful

I'm 36 years old. I had one daughter at 5 yrs. Before my conceive I had pcod. After my first baby till now i'm not yet conceive. I had irregular periods wt's the problem now wt I can do.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
As you are already known to have pcos its best you try to reduce weight if you are overweight. Maintain a menstrual diary to help identify when you are starting and finishing periods. If they are irregular by more than 5 days its best to consult a gynaecologist so that you can be started on medicines to help you ovulate. Also start taking folic acid tablets.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I am 29 years old & my wife is 26 years, my wife met with a mis carriage for the first time, within 1 and half month after conceiving, its of 7 weeks, what is the possible reasons for it? and what are the future preventive measures we have to take before conceiving.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Get your blood test done for diabetes thyroid rubella gig, igm, lupus antibodies, anti phospholipid antibodies to know the cause.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, my name is ishika And I am form bhubaneswar I have a problem My period no happen properly What should I do.

B.Sc(hons), Physics, B.H.M.S., PGDIT (software Engg)
Homeopath, Delhi
Medicine german reckeweg pulsatilla 200, 4-5 drops orally, single dose morn, empty stomach mixed fruit juice daily evening.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After my first delivery my anus and vagina passage combined and motion pass to my vagina also can it be operated and treated, thirty years has passed.

MSc-Psychology, MHSc-Reproductive and Sexual Medicine, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Sexologist, Hyderabad
In difficult vaginal deliveries, the area in between anus and vagina gets cut or wont heal after repairing also. This can be operated any time in life. The success depends on --how much it is cut and how bad and tough it healed; on the skill of the surgeon also. You can get operated now also. Success may be around 80-90%. If no success it can be repaired once more after 3 months
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got married on 25 Feb 2016 since then I have vaginal problem. I have rashes inside of my vagina and I used surfaz, clobeta gm, cream. But didn't feel good. Even I used new force kit.

MBBS, DGO, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Chennai
Please show your gynecologist and get examined physically to find out what kind of rashes it is. It could be viral or bacterial or allergic. Unless one see the rash it is difficult to prescribe. If you get examined and take proper medication it will go off. Meanwhile you can use some vaginal wash.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have already taken depo care injection for stopping pregnancy for the 2 times I have taken injection in periods from 2 dose on wards no menses have came I have to take. A 3 dose also shall I have to take dis injection only in periods only or not compulsory in periods please Rply me soon.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MS - Counselling and Psychotherapy
Ayurveda, Jammu
Hello lybrate-user you can take this injection even when your periods r over but after UPT. U can ask for further information n details.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

It's being 1 years after the pregnancy. She did not get her period yet. She is breast feeding her baby Most frequently. Is it normal or there is any issue. Do we need to consult a gynaecologist. Regards HB.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Greater Noida
It's happen with breast feed mother, you take iron supplement diet. Chukkandar, palk, gud, munnaka etc. & advise for Hb test.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, i'm married man we are planning to have a kid but my wife unable to conceive. What shud I do?

General Physician, Faridabad
get your semen tested as well as get your wife checked by gynaecologist, back with report so that i can help. welcome.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear, my wife miss mc after, that I check the result is positive so that my wife take mifegest kit after take mifegest kit bleeding start and small amount of tissue come, today is 13 day bleeding come continuously what I can do my wife is pregnant or not at that time plzz help m I don't know what I can do right now.

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), PGDHHM, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
bleeding due to remain product of conception need to consult doctor personally for further managemen
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

As it was aborted in 3rd month of pregnancy. Mtp is used along with antibiotics. Its been 10 days. Bleeding is controlled. Today I went to ultrasound scan to chek residues. And report is ---bulky uterus with elongated cervix and 22x11 mm retained products of conception in upper endometrial cavity. Now my doubt is that. Is DNC required? Kindly suggest.

MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS, Post Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
Gynaecologist, Pune
19 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am in the 7th month of pregnancy, but while sleeping I face difficulty becoz in pelvic area I feel pain so much, otherwise in the daytime when i am doing other works like walking, sitting or standing at that time I do not have any pain in pelvic area. So I want to know why I feel so much of pain in pelvic area while sleeping as if someone has beaten me up very harshly in that area. Please give me the correct reason for this as im very much worried about it.

MBBS, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Due to a hormone called Relaxin, the pubic bone in women separates a little as pregnancy advances to allow the full term baby to come lower down and have more space. This may cause some pain in that region. Take any safe painkiller with a little muscle relaxant, plenty of calcium containing foodstuff, apply little hotbag warm compress there and put a thin pillow between thighs when you lie
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I and my boyfriend had genital contact 2 months back and he ejaculated on my panty and I had light periods the next months and this month I did not have periods. I had a usg 3 months back and it showed a liquid or fluid cyst? So are there chances of being pregnant. please help.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy, MS - Counselling and Psychotherapy
Homeopath, Surat
Hello. the case which you had mentioned here there is no relation of ejaculation on cloth and delaying of menses, here menses get delayed due to hormonal disturbances which may also be the cause for your cyst there are different types of cyst depending upon their location treatment is decided avoid any kind of surgeries. You may go for further checkups of pregnancy tests and preventive steps
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed