Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshree JainYour feedback matters!
I am a 28 year old male, 2 weeks back me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex and she took an ipill, after a few days she had reddish/brownish discharge for a few days. This happened again last week and she took another ipill, but there's no discharge of any kind like last time. Her actual cycle is supposed to be end of every month. So we're worried about pregnancy. What is the safest, pain free and best way to get rid of the pregnancy in case she is pregnant?
My wife had a Mifty abortion pill and on the second day she had the dose of 2 tablets and has had vomiting and uneasiness.. She puked out and we assume the pill has been puked out too. Should we get another kit and complete the doses. N.
एलर्जीः एक कप गर्म पानी में एक चम्मच शहद तथा आधा चम्मच कलौंजी का तेल मिलाकर सुबह निराहार (भोजन से पूर्व) पी लेना चाहिए, फिर रात में भोजन के बाद उसी प्रकार आधा चम्मच कलौंजी और एक चम्मच शहद गर्म पानी में मिलाकर इस मिश्रण का सेवन कर लेना चाहिए. इस प्रकार 40 दिनों तक प्रतिदिन दो बार पिया जाए. सर्दी के ठंडे पदार्थ वर्जित हैं
. मधुमेहः एक कप काली चाय में आधा चाय का चम्मच कलौंजी का तेल मिलाकर सुबह नाश्ते से पहले पी लेना चाहिए. फिर रात को भोजन के पश्चात सोने से पहले एक कप चाय में एक चम्मच कलौंजी का तेल मिलाकर पी लेना चाहिए. चिकनाई वाले पदार्थों के उपयोग से बचें. इस इलाज के साथ अंगे्रजी दवा का उपयोग होता है तो उसे जारी रखें और बीस दिनों के पश्चात शर्करा की जांच करा लें. यदि शक्कर नार्मल हो गई हो तो अंग्रेजी दवा बंद कर दें, किंतु कलौंजी का सेवन करते रहें.
हृदय रोगः एक कप दूध में आधा चम्मच कलौंजी का तेल मिलाकर प्रतिदिन दो बार प्रयोग करें. इस तरह दस दिनों तक उपचार चलता रहे. चिकनाई वाले पदार्थों का सेवन न करें.
नेत्र रोगों की चिकित्साः नेत्रों की लाली, मोतियाबिंद, आंखों से पानी का जाना, आंखों की तकलीफ और आंखों की नसों का कमजोर होना आदि में एक कप गाजर के जूस में आधा चम्मच कलौंजी का तेल दो चम्मच शहद मिलाकर दिन में दो बार सुबह (निराहार) और रात में सोते समय लेना चाहिए. इस प्रकार 40 दिनों तक इलाज जारी रखें. नेत्रों को धूप की गर्मी से बचाएं.
अपच या पेट दर्द में आप कलौंजी का काढा बनाइये फिर उसमे काला नमक मिलाकर सुबह शाम पीजिये. दो दिन में ही आराम देखिये.
कैंसर के उपचार में कलौजी के तेल की आधी बड़ी चम्मच को एक ग्लास अंगूर के रस में मिलाकर दिन में तीन बार लें.
हृदय रोग, ब्लड प्रेशर और हृदय की धमनियों का अवरोध के लिए जब भी कोई गर्म पेय लें, उसमें एक छोटी चम्मच तेल मिला कर लें.
सफेद दाग और लेप्रोसीः 15 दिन तक रोज पहले सेब का सिरका मलें, फिर कलौंजी का तेल मलें.
एक चाय की प्याली में एक बड़ी चम्मच कलौंजी का तेल डाल कर लेने से मन शांत हो जाता है और तनाव के सारे लक्षण ठीक हो जाते हैं. कलौंजी के तेल को हल्का गर्म करके जहां दर्द हो वहां मालिश करें और एक बड़ी चम्मच तेल दिन में तीन बार लें. 15 दिन में बहुत आराम मिलेगा. एक बड़ी चम्मच कलौंजी के तेल को एक बड़ी चम्मच शहद के साथ रोज सुबह लें, आप तंदुरूस्त रहेंगे और कभी बीमार नहीं होंगे; स्वस्थ और निरोग रहेंगे .
याददाश्त बढाने के लिए और मानसिक चेतना के लिए एक छोटी चम्मच कलौंजी का तेल 100 ग्राम उबले हुए पुदीने के साथ सेवन करें.
पथरी हो तो कलौंजी को पीस कर पानी में मिलाइए फिर उसमे शहद मिलाकर पीजिये, १०-११ दिन प्रयोग करके टेस्ट करा लीजिये.कम न हुई हो तो फिर १०-११ दिन पीजिये. किसी को बार-बार हिचकी आ रही हो तो कलौंजी के चुटकी भर पावडर को ज़रा से शहद में मिलकर चटा दीजिये.
अगर किसी को पागल कुत्ते ने काट लिया हो तो आधा चम्मच से थोडा कम करीब तीन ग्राम कलौंजी को पानी में पीस कर पिला दीजिये, एक दिन<में एक ही बार ३-४ दिन करे.
जुकाम परेशान कर रहा हो तो इसके बीजों को गरम कीजिए ,मलमल के कपडे में बांधिए और सूंघते रहिये. दो दिन में ही जुकाम और सर दर्द दोनों गायब . कलौंजी की राख को पानी से निगलने से बवासीर में बहुत लाभ होता है.
कलौंजी का उपयोग चर्म रोग की दवा बनाने में भी होता है. कलौंजी को पीस कर सिरके में मिलकर पेस्ट बनाए और मस्सों पर लगा लीजिये. मस्से कट जायेंगे. मुंहासे दूर करने के लिए कलौंजी और सिरके का पेस्ट रात में मुंह पर लगा कर सो जाएँ.
गैस/पेट फूलने की समस्या --50 ग्राम जीरा, 25 ग्राम अजवायन, 15 ग्राम कलौंजी अलग-अलग भून कर पीस लें और उन्हें एक साथ मिला दें. अब 1 से 2 चम्मच मीठा सोडा, 1 चम्मच सेंधा नमक तथा 2 ग्राम हींग शुद्ध घी में पका कर पीस लें. सबका मिश्रण तैयार कर लें. गुनगुने पानी की सहायता से 1 या आधा चम्मच खाएं.
I am 27 years old and having disorder in periods cycle taking primolut around about 2 months it was working fine but in the third month again had a periods twice with the interval of one month. My hb is 13.6. I am a working lady and having stressful situation now a days.
My wife having bp since two months, from past six months her mensus is not happening, her age is 47 years feeling uneasy.
My wife which age 27 years old is suffering irregular menses from 5 years at present we are issue less. We want to child. It is possible nakhan.
Both ovary me small cysts ho to kya ye cysts khatam ho sakte hain. Pcod ki diet kya honi chahiye. Ya fertility badhane k liye kya diet leni chahiye. Ye problem solve ho sakti hai kya jis se pregnant ho saku.
Still I am 36 weeks 7 days pregnancy and my fetal weight around 3.674 kg. In this situation is normal delivery possible if we will wait for natural labor pain?
It is common for women to experience genital irritation and itching. At some point of time, every woman is likely to experience some form of vaginal irritation. It is a condition which often causes great distress and embarrassment. Vaginal irritation is commonly caused by a yeast infection. Irritation may also occur due to certain chemicals and sanitary pads, which are used during menstruation. Persistence of such irritation and itching may cause vaginal pain.
Vaginal irritation can be managed in several ways. Here are some tips on how to manage and control vaginal irritation using simple remedies:
Use apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar contains antibacterial and antifungal properties. It helps in removal of irritation completely when caused by a bacterial or fungal infection. Take two spoonful of apple cider vinegar, add hot water to it and wash your vagina using this water. The vagina is made acidic due to which the bacteria does not last long.
Apply cold compress: Vaginal irritation during the night can be quite troublesome and is likely to hamper your sleep, leaving you fatigued. Apply a cold compress or ice cubes directly to the vagina. This will provide substantial relief to the irritation.
Take a salt bath: Salt is effective in eliminating bacteria and itching. In case you suffer from itching, wash your vagina using concentrated salt water. This will provide instant relief from the irritation and the risk of further bacterial growth gets reduced.
Use garlic paste: Garlic contains antibacterial properties, which are quite effective in providing relief from irritation and itching symptoms in the vagina. The smell of garlic is also considered effective. Make a garlic paste and apply it inside your vagina.
Use yogurt: Yogurt contains active cultures, which remove bad bacteria by the addition of abundant good bacteria. Have a cup of pure yogurt without sugar regularly. Yogurt takes care of yeast infections quite fast. You may also apply it on the vagina, especially in the area prone to irritation.
Use basil leaves: Basil leaves contain antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Boil basil leaves in water and drink the water. This method eliminates bacteria, which causes vaginal irritation.
Antibacterial talc: You can use any antibacterial talc of either medical or herbal variety. A herbal, homeopathic talc is mild on the body, but takes some time to heal the infection. Medicated talcs provide faster healing. The talc destroys bacterial and fungal infections, which may occur because of the moist surroundings.
Keep it dry: Keep your vagina dry as bacterial and fungal infections commonly affect wet areas, which result in irritation. For prevention of vaginal irritation, always wear loose clothes. If the irritation gets out of control, you must consult a doctor.
A menstrual cramp is something which every woman complains of for a day or two every month. Menstrual cramps are usually the pains felt in the lower abdomen, which can occur both before and during a woman's menstrual period. These cramps are caused by a hormone called prostaglandin that causes the uterine muscles to contract during menstruation. When the uterus contracts to shed its natural lining during your period it releases a hormone called prostaglandins which causes pain and inflammation. So higher the level of prostaglandins more severe the menstrual cramps.
It might be just a minor discomfort for some, but for others it can be severe. The symptoms of menstrual cramps include pain in the abdomen, pressure in the abdomen and pain in the hips, lower back, and inner thighs as well. However, if the cramps are severe you might have an upset stomach, loose stools and vomiting too.
Three out of four women experience menstrual pains and every one out of 10 women experiences severe cramps. Here are few remedies that might help in relieving the pain:
- Exercise, brisk walking or any type of physical activity can help to ease your belly pain as by being physically active your body pumps more blood, which helps in releasing endorphins to counteract the prostaglandins and reduce your cramps.
- Apply heat on the lower abdomen or the area where you feel the pain as it helps to relax the contracting muscles in your uterus.
- Improve your diet by reducing fat and increasing vegetables. However, avoid foods that contain caffeine and salt.
- Take a warm bath as it may also provide some relief.
- Add ginger in your food as it helps in lowering the levels of the pain-causing prostaglandins.
- Drink chamomile tea at least three times a day.
- Take fish oil supplements, vitamin B1 or both.
- Make sure to get enough vitamin D.
- Have an orgasm as it releases endorphins which has a pain-relieving effect and helps in boosting your mood as well.
- Include more dietary magnesium such as dry almonds and boiled spinach as it helps to ease the pain of cramps.
- Acupuncture also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Take a safe painkiller to reduce pain.
- Birth control pills may help relieve painful cramps, but they do come with side effects which may include spotting, breast tenderness, nausea and low sex drive.
- Refrain yourself from smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Finally, have appropriate rest.
Note: If you still do not get any relief despite trying some of these options then you must visit your doctor to rule out more serious health issues as the menstrual cramps are sometimes caused or worsened by other conditions and any sort of medications for such cramps are to be taken after consulting a Gynaecologist.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi my wife is almost 36 weeks pregnant and she has B negative blood group and my is B positive and 2 days before she admitted hospital for sudden pain and this is the 3 Rd time after pregnant she admitted in hospital for same reason now doctor advise us that after 11 July after check up will do operation I really feel very nervous and fear for my wife today she told me that she has fell low pressure some chakkar type feeling .from last month's she only ate home base food ,no any fruits or any things else please suggest me what will do?
I am 27 years old. I got married since 3 yrs. My periods are regular 26 day of my periods. So I want to know how to get pregnant. When is the ovulation period start with 26 day of my cycle.
Lucid dreaming is any dream where you’re aware that what you’re experiencing is a dream. It takes place during your REM sleep (a sleep state that is characterised by random and quick eye movements alongside muscle paralysis). A study conducted on lucid dreaming shows that this form of dreaming comes with an increased activity in those areas of the brain that are, in general, dormant during sleep.
There are quite a few techniques of lucid dreaming. One of the ways is to maintain a dream journal, where you write down the dream you’ve had just after waking up. This trains your brain to remember your dreams so that you can consciously enter into a state of dreaming.
Lucid dreaming has impressive health benefits you’d be surprised to know about.
1. Develops your memory
Both lucid sleep and dreaming enable you to reinforce everything you may have learned when you were awake. They also enable you to consciously select the things that you want to remember.
While sleep, in general, is responsible for solidifying the memories that you create when you’re awake, dreams, in particular, are responsible for solidifying your episodic memory. Standing for the memory of your personal experiences of a particular place and time, episodic memory performs the function of a muscle memory (memory that is concerned with the development of motor skills) and helps you to learn new skills, while perfecting the skills you already have.
3. Helps in improving your game
In this context, lucid dreaming can significantly improve your gaming skills as you get the chance to practice them in the dream world. A study shows that the neurons that get activated when you dream of scoring a goal is the same as those when you’re scoring the goal in the real world. So, the visualisation of the act of scoring enables you to improve your performance in the real world.
3. Helps in overcoming anxiety
Being in a lucid dream gives you the opportunity to practice any number of terrifying scenarios, so that you can make changes as and when you want to in order to overcome anxiety.
Representing a state between being wakeful and in a REM sleep, lucid dreaming offers you with the possibility to push your boundaries where you can be anyone and do anything. It can be a good stress relieving mechanism.
4. It improves your sleep
One of the biggest benefits of lucid dreaming is that it augments your overall sleep quality by making you more aware of your dreams, and subsequently of your sleep. Awareness is an important factor for getting sound sleep since it helps in experiencing true relaxation. The outcome is you end up feeling more rested and refreshed. Gaining control over your dreams can also help in reducing nightmares, thereby improving your sleep.
A cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of your eye. For people who have cataract, seeing through cloudy lenses is a bit like looking through a frosty or fogged-up window. Clouded vision caused by cataract can make it more difficult to read, drive a car (especially at night) or see the expression on a friend's face. Cataract often develops slowly and doesn't disturb your eyesight early on. But with time, cataract will eventually interfere with your vision.
At first, stronger lighting and eyeglasses can help you deal with cataracts. But if impaired vision interferes with your usual activities, you might need cataract surgery. Fortunately, cataract surgery is generally a safe, effective procedure.
Causes of Cataracts: Cataracts happens when protein builds up on the lens of your eye, making it cloudy. This prevents light from passing clearly through the lens, causing some loss of vision. New lens cells form on the outside of the lens, and the older cells are compacted into the center of the lens, forming the cataract.
Types of cataract include:
- Age-related cataract: These cataracts form because of of aging.
- Congenital Cataract: Babies are sometimes born with cataracts as a result of an infection, injury, or poor development before they were born, or they may develop during childhood.
- Secondary Cataract: These develop as a result of other medical conditions, like diabetes, or exposure to toxic substances, certain drugs (such as corticosteroids or diuretics), ultraviolet light, or radiation.
- Traumatic cataract: These form after an injury to the eye.
Other thing that can raise your risk of getting cataract includes cigarette smoke, air pollution and heavy drinking.
Symptoms of Cataracts:
- Clouded, blurred or dim vision
- Increasing difficulty with vision at night
- Sensitivity to light and glare
- Seeing 'halos' around lights
- Frequent changes in eyeglass or contact lens prescription
- Fading or yellowing of colors
- Double vision in a single eye
- Surgery: Surgical removal of a cataract is the first and foremost way of dealing with it. The clouded lens is usually removed and is then replaced with a new, artificial lens that will give you improved vision.
- Visual Aids: These aids include lens and eye glasses that will help you see better after the surgery. Cataract glasses usually come in thick and heavy structure. Also, intraocular lens and contact lens can be used by adults who have undergone the surgery. The constant need to remove, clean and re apply makes it inappropriate for young children. Low vision aids can be used before surgery as well, to ensure that best use of the remaining vision is made with the help of video enlargement software and other adaptive means.
- Medication: The use of eye drops and other medication can also help in improving vision without the actual surgery for cataract removal. This is a short term solution that can be prescribed by the ophthalmologist whom you visit. The doctor will usually study the extent of the damage and prescribe this kind of medication for cases that are mild. But finally, surgery will have to be carried out as the progression of the cataract is guaranteed in all cases.
- Soft Lighting: At home and at work, you can make use of soft lighting so that there is less pressure on the eye lens. Also, soft lighting will help you see better without the glare blocking your vision in case of the presence of a cataract.
- Avoiding Intricate Work: One must avoid hobbies and work that require unblinking attention or many hours as this can put a strain on the eyes and even lead to severe headaches. This includes painting, embroidery and carving related activities.
Dealing with a cataract is a matter of going in for surgery and making certain lifestyle changes to avoid injuries due to impaired vision.