Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshree JainYour feedback matters!
I got married last april till today my wife not conceive we both eagerly waiting for her pregnancy is there any positive tips or we want to consult which doctor to get conceive soon please advice.
Hello Doctor. Pregnancy Doubt. delayed period. Me and My partner Tried sexual intercourse on June 14th and 15th. I took ipill 14th even and used Condom on 15th nite. Already I got ma normal period June 1st wk itself. Now June 27th to July 1st 5 days I got bleeding. Again June 19th and 20th also 2 days only I got bleed. Now august Month I did not Get ma Normal Period Still dnt knw y? ANY Chance fa Pregnancy? please help me. I want Detailed Ans. Thanx in Advance.
Hi. I am 26 years old women. Can you tell me. How many eggs does a women produce each month. Nd in which time in a month. Nd my menses days goes only 2 day in a month. Cn you tel me which times good for conciv baby for me.
After my pregnancy i had thyroid and i put lot of weight .Even i eat less and i want to reduce how should i do ?
Hi my age is 21. I am a female. Actually yesterday I has some kind of vaginal spotting for the first time in life .I thought that my periods have started because my date in the previous month was 14th but I am only having drop drop from yesterday only three drops I do not know what has happened .Do I need to visit a doctor? plus I do some exercise daily . I do rope skipping upto 100 repetitions yesterday I did 200 is that a reason or is there ny other reason .Please suggest me something that will help me for the same. I am really worried .Also I have that lower bck pain wch usually occurs in period days? Today as well there is only few spots? Why did I get this? My periods were always very normal.
My girlfriend last period date was 3rd September and we sex on 30th August also used condom but still she has without period. And something white liquid discharging. There would be any risk of pregnancy? please reply me soon.
The uterus or womb is a strong structure that is held up by the pelvic muscles and tendons. In case that these muscles or tendons extend or get distinctly powerless, they are no longer ready to support the uterus, bringing about prolapse. Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus hangs or slips from its ordinary position, into the vagina or birth channel.
Uterine prolapse might be fragmented or complex. A deficient prolapse happens when the uterus is just halfway drooping into the vagina. An entire prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina.
The danger of having a prolapsed uterus increases as a woman ages and her estrogen levels diminish. Estrogen is the hormone that keeps the pelvic muscles solid. Harm to pelvic muscles and tissues during pregnancy and labor may likewise lead to prolapse. Women with more than one vaginal birth and in their postmenopausal period are under the most significant risk. Any action that puts weight on the pelvic muscles can expand your danger of a uterine prolapse. Different variables that can increase your risk for the condition include:
- Constant coughing
Women who have a minor uterine prolapse might not have any side effects. Direct to serious prolapse may bring about side effects, for example:
- Having an inclination that you are sitting on a ball
- Vaginal bleeding
- Expanded discharge
- Issues with sex
- Feeling the uterus or cervix leaving the vagina
- A pulling or substantial feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
In case that you experience these symptoms, it is important to see your specialist. Without appropriate diagnosis, the condition can weaken your vagina, bladder, and sexual capacity. Treatment is not generally fundamental for this condition. In case that prolapse is serious, talk with a specialist about which treatment choice is suitable for you. Nonsurgical medicines include:
- Shedding pounds to take the strain off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a strategic distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel works out, which are pelvic floor exercises that strengthen the vaginal muscles
- Taking estrogen substitution treatment
- Wearing a pessary, which is a device embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up and settles the uterus and cervix
Surgical medications include uterine suspension or hysterectomy. During uterine suspension, your specialist puts the uterus once again into its normal position by reattaching pelvic tendons or utilizing surgical materials. During a hysterectomy, your specialist expels the uterus from the body through the stomach area or the vagina. Surgery is usually successful; however, it is not suggested for women who anticipate having a baby later on.
If nothing can be confirmed then what precautions shall I take to avoid getting pregnant. Please let me know.
Hi we had got married 8 months back we had sex on alternative days but 2 days back after intercourse blood came out from my wifes uterus and she is very afraid to do sex thereafter please suggest me solution for that.
Once the reality of the positive pregnancy test sets in, dreaming about the yet-to-arrive begins. Curiosity about gender, options for names, ways to manage, shopping ideas, etc., begin to get discussed. And then totally out of the blue the news comes that there is a miscarriage. This is one of the most depressing phases. It is very important for the family to be around and support each other. While the entire family is upset and hurt over the news, the mother needs most care as there is just not emotional but a huge physical component also to the episode. On the other hand, remember that miscarriages are extremely common, and is no indication of a fertility issue.
The first step would be to diagnose and confirm the miscarriage. After that, depending on whether it was complete or incomplete, some medical intervention might be required. In most cases, medications like misoprostol are given to expel the uterine contents. These help by clearing out the contents in about a couple of days' time. In some cases, a D and C might be required if your doctor suspects that medication will not suffice. This also helps identify if there is any issue in the uterus that could have caused the miscarriage.
While the above takes care of the physical part, the emotional component also requires cautious management. Needless to say, this is trickier than the earlier one.
- Mourn to your heart's content - When you have nursed a life within you and have lost it, it is very normal to cry for its loss. There would be a mix of emotions - shock, denial, confusion, anger, grief, depression, etc. Take some solace from that fact that this is nature's way of removing unhealthy fetuses.
- Get someone to talk to - Need not be your husband, but anybody whom you can talk to without having to watch words. A sibling, a good friend, a close relative - your choice. Make sure you don't pick ones who will judge and sympathize with you. More than sympathy, you need someone understanding and knowledgeable.
- Socialize more - As you would have kept to yourself post your positive test, use this time to socialize more and meet friends whom you have not regularly been in touch with. Close family members, your children (if you already have), society groups, movie groups, etc., help to a great extent.
- Formal medical counseling: If you are not able to cope with your regular circle of family and friends, try seeking professional advice from counseling.
- Spirituality - Whether you believe in temple or churches, spend some time there. Involve in some religious activity if you would like, this helps very often.
As much as it is painful and traumatic, it is not very uncommon or unnatural. Get back on your feet, the sooner you do, the better.
Hello doctor actually we are in a big confusion and can also say we r in a big problem. Actually my cousin is going to marry in November. But she had an affair of almost 7 year. And she had also sex with her. So is it true that her would be husband will know that she is not a virgin. But from last two year they were in not in relationship but she had last in 2015.
Conventional medicine treats pain with the help of medications; by either blocking the transmission of pain signals in the body or by correcting the underlying problems caused by the pain in the first place. However, traditional and alternative forms of medicine such as acupuncture manage pain issues within the body through the means of redirecting disrupted energy flows. One of the very few forms of alternative treatments used in conjunction with conventional treatments, acupuncture is seen as a mercurial rise in popularity in the past few decades.
What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture dates back to ancient China, about 2500 years ago. It has been widely practiced there for a number of millennia, not only pain relief, but also for treating many ailments. Acupuncture isn’t just considered a form of therapy, but a holistic form of medicine. Acupuncture works on the principle of the flow of energy within the body, also known as ‘Qi’, in traditional Chinese medicine. Acupuncture strives to correct the disruptions in ‘Qi’ that may cause pain by manipulating over 2000 of the specific pressure points within the body with the help of specially created needles.
Where is acupuncture effective?
Acupuncture is very effective in treating a host of ailments, especially in relieving the associated pain. Some of the areas where acupuncture has proven its effectiveness are:
1. Treating nausea and vomiting caused due to chemotherapy treatment for cancer patients
2. Very useful in treating post-operative pain caused due to dental procedures
3. Rehabilitating patients who have suffered strokes
4. Fibromyalgia (musculo-skeletal pain with fatigue accompanied by sleep and memory issues)
5. Effective in combating withdrawal symptoms caused due to addiction
6. Pain from menstrual cramps
7. Tennis elbow
8. Osteoarthritis (a type of arthritis caused due to the erosion of tissues present at the ends of one’s bones)
9. Pain of the lower vertebrae within the spinal column
How does acupuncture work within the body?
According to modern medicine, the specific pressure points utilized by acupuncture within the body help in releasing chemicals that can block or at least reduce pain. It encourages the flow of chemicals from the brain, which act as nerve and pain blockers. It also helps stimulate the muscles and nerve endings, which can lessen inflammation and thus help in reducing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an acupuncturist.
My son age is four months. He is having loose motion and crying every time . He is not feeding proper milk. Giving cows milk to the son .Lactogen is good or bad for my son. His mother not having milk to feed son. Tell about my wife for how to increase the milk. Thanks .
I got married recently. While trying to have the very first intercourse with my husband, I got pain and the penis entered slightly inside vagina. Now I am very much afraid to have full insertion of penis inside my vaginas but I have become very much anxious to do so. Please suggest a comfortable method of continuing intercourse. Thanks and looking forward to hearing your suggestion.
Hi. I had my last period on 29th may later I had unprotected intercourse on 15th june n I did not get my periods later on 4th july I had urine test n it showed positive result and on 8th july I took pills to avoid pregnancy n on 9th july I observed my periods which lasted till 13th july n bleeding was not so heavy as I know. Later on 28th july I had sonography which showed no sign of pregnancy & on 6th & 10th july I went lab for urine test results were again negative. But still I have not got my periods can you please suggest me is there possibility to b still pregnant & if so what to do as m too stressed because of delay again in periods this month? please suggest me what to do n when it will be becoming normal? How long will it take time please advice me as I am too panic and its 12th august still no periods?
1. Aids in digestion: Suffer from indigestion? well, drink a glass of jeera water every day to help you deal with it. This is because jeera water not only stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes but also speeds up the digestion process, thereby helping you fight indigestion. Moreover, as it clears out toxins from the body, drinking jeera water provides relief from stomach related problems like acidity, abdominal gas, morning sickness and nausea.
2. Treats water retention: One of the common causes of water retention is the intake of high salt diet and drinking less water or dehydration. And hence, drinking a glass of jeera water every day might help as jeera is rich in potassium, which helps in reducing and preventing water retention. The mineral potassium plays a key role in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body thus, helping you treat water retention naturally. Here's more on causes of water retention and expert tips to prevent it.
3. Boosts immunity: Not just potassium, jeera is also packed with iron, which is important for normal functioning of the immune system. Iron is the key mineral required for the production of red blood cells. Jeera is also rich in antioxidants, which helps in fighting free radicals and lowers your risk of infections. Hence, make sure you drink a glass of jeera water to boost your immunity.
4. Helps in treating anaemia: If you are suffering from iron-deficiency anaemia, then including iron-rich jeera in your diet can help. And what s best than sipping jeera water all through the day to make the most of it. Due to lack of iron, the blood supply to various parts of the body is hindered, which leads to fatigue. Hence, drink jeera water regularly to prevent anaemia.
5. Maintains blood pressure: Jeera water is rich in potassium which helps in regulating fluid and electrolyte balance in the body thereby maintaining blood pressure. So if you are at risk of high blood pressure or suffer from a heart disease, then drinking a glass of jeera water on an empty stomach might do the trick. The mineral also helps in maintaining heart rate along with improving your heart function.
6. Helps in weight loss: Yes, it is one of the few healthy drinks that can also aid in weight loss. Jeera water can help you lose weight by boosting the metabolism. It is rich in fibre which not only subdues your appetite and prevents you from cravings but also acts as a powerful detoxifying agent, thus helping you lose weight.
7. Nourishes the skin: The antioxidant property of jeera water is responsible for clearing toxins from the body, which can aggravate acne and blemishes. And hence, drinking jeera water not only aids in the absorption of nutrients but also detoxifies the skin helping your skin to glow naturally. The presence of vitamin e and a exerts anti-ageing effects of jeera water making your skin smooth and clear.