Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Today I had large and a bit hard stools and so while passing them I felt a tear like pain in my anus. So after that I applied smuth ointment antihaemorroidal cream. While applying I found some blood on the applicator. Mild burning sensation is present. Shud I continue using smut or is there any other options having antibiotic composition in the cream.
Sir I am gastric trouble patient but a small doubt I face to trouble at the same time my bp levels is hiked but irealse to trouble bp is also normal position this is called bp or not tell me sir.
Actually. I think I have ulcer .not that sure .but want to take precautions .im having pain in my middle of stomach from 2-3 days .will you please tell me medication for this ?
Hey doctor I have a problem of piles. Anus k Charo tarf andar chhote chhote masse se h jiski vajh se mujhe bhot pareshani hoti h. Actually mera kam driving ka h jydatr mujhe baitha hi rhna padta h. Mujhe lagta h isi ki vajh se ye problem Hui h. So please suggest me any medicine to overcome this disease.
Dear Sir My stomach is too upset from a long time. Undigestive material is going on. 3-4 times having stool with semisolid material in a day. I am. Taking medicine but all medicines do not working. Kindly call back or suggest.
I am 46 years old man, having acidity problem. I have habit of chewing tobacco. I tried to stop it several times but intakes are less but do not stop 100% Is there any medicine to stop this habit?
I am sick of my digestion. I have taken a lot of things but nothing works for me. My problem is When I wake up I don't get any pressure to go to toilet but after 4-5 hours I get pressure but even that I don't get digest fully properly. And when I take any heavy food even not so heavy like 100gram Paneer or 2 eggs then I have got gas problem too. Please tell me What should I take or do? I am suffering from this problem since 10 years. Thanks and sorry for my bad English.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid is produced in the stomach, it starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, amongst others. So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list!
- Obesity: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Alcohol and Smoking: The muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go Gluten Free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut out ingredients including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tracts can handle.
- Other Dietary Measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit so that it can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and Well Timed Meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing of stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and putting in a small amount of exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.
I am 30+, few years back flaura and fauna in my intestine was disturbed and I had lot of stomach issues and got irritable bowel syndrome. Done lot of testing - ultrasound, stool etc. No issue is noticed in any testing. Now - what I noticed is my stool diameter is hardly 1 cm normally. But whenever I take any anti biotics for any reason (eg-throat issue) the stool/bowel width increases to 2 cm or more. If there a issue here I need to worry and if so how to proceed?
I am 35 yr old male and have stomachache and gas problem specially after dinner almost hole night. What should I do?
Dear sir, I have digest problem. And for that I have acidity which make me bad. After eating reach food it happens. Please let me know what is the best way to get rid of this.
Due to certain incident in may 2015 though it was protected sex, I had done my hiv test on 7th day, 135th day and 174th day from that incident. All report was negative. Do I need further test as I am scared and for last 6 month I am facing many health issues like hip pain, fissure, mouth sores, itching in lower part of legs or below knee.
Sir. I have a problem since 4 years. That I'm facing with problem, from my anus, there are coming white insects. Please tell how can I fix this issue.
I am facing a severe gastric problem can you give some tips about diet planning and some other solutions.
Here are some treatments and symptoms of gall bladder stones