Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh TripalYour feedback matters!
I am 36 year old man. Undergone surgery for piles in 2012. The problem that time of swollen piles and bleeding got treated but, immense pain and now over the time due to constipation and bad lifestyle routine, sometimes bleed happens, most times swelling happens and every single day and single minute I feel and suffer pain in my anus:(:(:(I sometime explain my condition to my wife as" someone has put a inverse knife over my anus and is continuously pressing it that gives me immense pain round the clock.please help .
I am 21 years old female and I have very much frustrated with my complexions. So what is the solution for a fair or glowing face.
What is sulphur30 and it uses? Any side effects of using it. If not please suggest me how to buy in medical shops means the exact name of medicine.
When i wash my face the complexion of my face is fair after some time the complexion of my face is turning to black can i know the reason for this
Can moisturizing cream for skin be used in summer also? This for dry skin. I have been using it in winter. Please advise.
Hi I'm a male please tel me wat does men or boys do what r their daily skin routine to keep or look fairer and glowing beautiful skin please tel me help me out with this.
Iam 21 years old. At my childhood I was very fair but but now my skin is brown and excess of oil can you please suggest me a facewash and skin cream.
I am 39 years old male, I have red patches on back side part of my body, how to cure it. I visited a local doctor, he gave me some ointments and said the reasons as this might be a dust allergy. What should be avoided and prevent for further.
I am 60 years old male and have prostrate gland since two years. Having no improvement I have decided to get homeopathic treatment. Any kind advice from home Dr. the type of home medicine?
My skin is very dry. It reacts (dry patches and skin gonaa be black) whenever I go out of my station. Please help me what kind of cream should I hv to use or anything else that might help me. Thank you.
Suffering from red rashes on the body since Nov 2015 almost every day using Allegra it stops for some time. I want some other medicine to cure this disease.
I had Lump (gaanth, in my neck, they are little, about 6,7,and its about 1 year when I found. I go to my family doctor he treats me tuberculosis treatment for three months, but my lumps is still not gone. What are the treatment?
Hiii Sir. I am Venu my age 22 years 2 years back I use face bleche but contunsely only my face is skin changed black colour please solute me.
I use ladies razor to shave off my arm and leg. Is it not safe to use razor for shaving? Does the skin turn black later? I use razor once a month for shaving.
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery.