Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh TripalYour feedback matters!
I am getting fever and some rashes r growing in my face and my hand. I am getting week. What type of syndrome is it?
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.
I am 23 year old male. I am suffering from body heat problem because of which frequently I get big heat pores on my heap region and forehead part. Also, I have been suffering from tremendous hair loss problem since last six months. I am using Patanjali Almond oil every night for hair massage. Suggest me good options for all above problems.
Feeling a lump on your breasts can be a terrifying moment. 'Cancer' is the first thing that comes to mind but in reality, most lumps in the breast are not caused by cancer. Apart from cancer, breast lumps can be caused by non-cancerous growths, injuries and infections. The only way to correctly diagnose the cause of a lump in the beasts is through a biopsy. Hence, this is the first step towards treating a breast lump. From here on, treatment will depend on the cause identified.
Mastitis or Breast Infection
Mastitis is a painful infection of the breast tissue often faced by women who are breastfeeding. It can be treated with heat treatment and antibiotics. Massaging the breast while taking a warm shower or applying a warm compress. This will open up the milk ducts and should be followed by nursing the baby or using a breast pump to relieve the swelling and pain.
Antibiotics are the first line of treatment against an abscess but this is effective only if given in the initial stage of the infection. In later stages, an abscess will need to be surgically drained.
This is a non-cancerous tumour often found in young women. It is often difficult to distinguish between a Fibroadenoma and a cancerous tumour and hence these are usually surgically removed.
In some cases, the breast itself is composed of knotted, rope like tissue. This is known as having fibrocystic breasts. If a new lump presents itself on fibrocystic breasts, a mammogram and an ultrasound are performed to evaluate the lump. In most cases fibrocystic changes do not require any medication or surgery.
Cysts can be defined as fluid filled lumps. In some cases, these cysts become apparent at the time of ovulation and disappear after the period. In other cases, it may need to be drained with a thin needle. Cysts often recur and need to be re-drained.
Fat Necrosis and Lipoma
Fat necrosis is a lump caused by an injury to the fatty tissue in the breast. Lipoma is a fatty growth within the fatty tissue. In both these cases, no treatment is required but if it causes any problems, it can be removed.
If the biopsy reveals the presence of a cancerous tumour, you must immediately consult an oncologist. Treatment options for breast cancer include chemotherapy, radiation, surgery and hormone treatment.
I have applied retinol serum ony skin for thrice in 3 days .then I started feeling tightness in. My skin I left using thus but still I am feeling breathless face skin nd pores are blocked which causing heavy sweat.
I have to go for urinating at odd hrs like mid night. In one of the clinic it was told that it is prostate. But other doctor said it is not. Tell me what to do?
Hello sir mere puri body mai skin rashes ho gayi jis kar k rashes kar kar k meri puri body te nails de nishan pd gaye hai. So please kuj remody ya kuch medical medicine batao jis se mujhe jaldi se relief mil sake please sir.
Hai sir I have some black scars and black spots on my face .please help me suggest me any treatment or any cream to make my skin clear.
I am suffering from itching in my scalp and sever dandruff and also black spots are over the scalp. I have taken medicine.
Treatment to Improve Appearance of the Skin
Hi this is Dr. Rittika. I'm a Cosmetic Physician at Clinic Cosmederma and a Weight Loss Consultant. Today I'll speak about Chemical Peels.
As our years pass it tends to take a toll on our body as well as our skin. The most prominent part where the signs of ageing show is our face. Now we have many ways and methods with which we candelay this experience and look younger for longer. One of those methods is use of Chemical Peels. Now what are Chemical peels and how do they work? Cheical peels are basically weak acids which are formulated into peels with the help of other chemicals. These work by dissolving the topmost layer of the skin, the dead cells and, it results in revealing a skin which is younger and brighter. Acids which are commonly used in peels are Lactic acid, Salycyclic acid, Trichloroacetic acid and Glycolic acid.
Among the non surgical methds of facial rejuvenation the use of chemical peel is the most popular methodbecause they not only reveal a younger and brighter skin but also enhance the tone and texture of the skin. We can use a chemical peel on our face, body, area around eyes and neck. These are generally used for improving various types of pigmentation like frckles, melasma, age spots, sun tan, PIH etc, for treatment of acne, acne spots and scars, for improvement in appearance of mild scars, for reducing fne lines and wrinkles, for photoaging, for enhancing the tone and texture of dull tored and rough skin, for giving the skin overall hydrated and youthful glow.
Now, why should you you use chemical peels and why should you choose them as a process of skin rejuvenation.
Because, first of all it is a non invasive process, safe and has minimal complications, it is inexpensive and totally affordable, many of the peels can be done as a lunch time procedure and you can walk out of the clinic and resume our work almost immediately. Peels can also be combined with other processes likemicrodermabrasion and microneedling. With the advent of wide variety of peels, there are a large amount of problems which can be addressed and peels can be customised to meet almost all the demands of the patient.
So to discover a radiant skin with the help of chemical peels and to know more about chemical peels please visit Clinic Cosmederma or book an appointment through Librate.com, thank you.
My body temperature become high at night. And I have the red marks on my body. How to cure this disease? And how to remain healthy?
Sir I want to suggest how to reduce my dark spot on my chest please suggest me. He more than 7 year.
I am 25 years old female. I have thyroid problem from past 5 years. Now I am using thyronorm 75 mcg tablets. But now a days my skin was turn to very dry. What should I do?
I have skin problem I get small boil no my shoulder and on my chest I also have pimples on my face. More on my forehead. What should I do?
Actually my skin tone is fair. Even I had never used any kind of make up. The main problem is my skin is acne prone. I want my skin to look more fair. So can you please suggest me some homeopathic treatment which will be a permanent solution for acne and skin fairness? And will be better without any side effect.
Stretch marks, as the name suggest; appears when the skin is over stretched. These marks can also appear when the body loses its ability to stretch (use of certain steroids). Both the conditions affect the skin elasticity. As a result, white, red (turn pale over a period of time) or purple streaks appear on the buttocks, armpits, stomach, thighs and chest.
Many factors influence the appearance of stretch marks, also known as Striae distensae:
- Elevated levels of Cortisone hormone (produced by the Adrenal gland) play a pivotal role in the appearance of stretch marks.
- Stretch marks are common during pregnancy. As the foetus grows in size, the skin tends to stretch more and more. This stretching provides sufficient space to the developing foetus. A hormonal imbalance can also mark the appearance of stretch marks during this period. In some, the stretch marks appear after pregnancy.
- Stretch marks are sure to appear when a person experiences a sudden change in the body weight (weight gain or loss). These marks can also be seen in children who are in their growing phase (teenagers).
- Use of Corticosteroids (steroid hormones produced by the adrenal cortex) can leave your body with the unwanted stretch marks. It is advisable to use corticosteroids (pills or cream) under medical supervision.
- Stretch marks may be an outcome of some genetic disorders such as Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Marfan's Syndrome. Striae distensae can appear in people with Cushing's Syndrome (the adrenal gland produces the hormone, Glucocorticoids in excess)
Stretch marks often affect person's confidence. Most people find stretch marks extremely annoying and embarrassing. They try every possible trick under the sun to camouflage and get rid of the unwanted marks.
The stretch marks are generally harmless and can be treated:
- Drink plenty of water. It is important to keep the skin hydrated. Bio oils, Vitamin E enriched oils, certain creams, can effectively fades the appearance of stretch marks. Use of moisturisers containing Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter will speed up the fading process.
- Loss or breakdown of collagen protein (fibrous protein) can result in stretch marks. For stretch marks that are not very old, Tretinoin cream comes across as a huge relief. Application of Tretinoin cream helps in the restoration of collagen protein. For pregnant women, it is best to avoid this cream.
- In case the stretch marks are a little older, a person can go for Microdermabrasion.
- Another great technique is the Pulsed Dye Laser Therapy. This therapy works by enhancing the growth of elastin and collagen protein.
All the preventive measures and treatments can help to fade the stretch marks. However, none can guarantee complete disappearance of the marks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.