Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh RohatagiYour feedback matters!
My eyes is reddish on every time and I have calcium problem my knee problem in winter so what should I do?
I age - 21, weight- 58 kg. I have started working out from ten days. In morning I walk and jog a distance of 2.75 km and in the evening I have a gym workout session, where I do cardio for ten minutes, where im able to now cover a distance of 1.5 km. My legs are paining from the day I started workout. But the day before it were aching a bit less, so yesterday I skipped my morning run and today when I went for the morning run, I could not jogg even 500 meters. I covered my daily schedule distance via walking. Please suggest me if this is normal or any special precautions I should take. thanks.
Hi sir. I am 25 years old female. Recently I did abdominal strengthening exercise like straight like raising, and fully flex knee till chest in supine position. Last week I played with my child and while twisting my leg I heard a click sound, no pain or swelling initially. But I heard a click sound whenever I walk from that day, Gradually I couldn't squat or climb stairs, tightening of knee and vague pain started. Which was relieved on full knee extension. For past three days I have swelling above patella that is above knee joint. But. Till now no sever pain. Putting ice pack and taking pain killer because pain is sever when I squat. But I could walk, lift weight etc. But since I am scared I am just resting in full extension. Please help me what might be the problem. Any menisceal tear like that?
I have joint pain for last 3 to 4 years and I feel weakness and my height is increased but health is not so good.
Shoulder is paining a lot from last 4-5 months. Consulted with mbbs many times and did every possible things but result is nothing. even at working, sleeping, stretching it pains a lot. And it had automatically started. Please suggest.
Hi I am 45 years old. From the last 6 months I have been suffering from osteoarthritis in knee joints and experience pain while stepping down stairs and bending knees. Kindly suggest relevant exercises for this. Thanks.
Hi mai running krta hu to meri legs ma bahot pain hoti ha please help me I am what to do 1 month ho gaya running ko or ma diet ma kya lu.Please tell.
Sir my skin is too sensitive, its react to heat very fast with redness and irritation. I am currently using neem face wash and glycerine. I have been to dermatologist twice like a year way back. They prescribed me moisturizer and face cream. I used it for some month and discontinued after then. Is there any tips can you give me to make it under control? I am having hard times while attending my class from morning to evening.
Sir I am ariyan. Sometime I feeling some pen in my leg. When I walk long time after that I feel this pain. Give the solution therefore I will thankful to you.
I have been suffering from adult adhd (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and some form of depression for some years now. It is distracting me from career development and and my social life making me absolutely mentally paralyzed. The most active symptoms that I am facing are as below: 1. Concentration problem 2. Confused thinking 3. Facial muscle twitching and expressionless talking. 4. High speech disorder/mumbles 5. Lack of confidence 6. Sudden blankness during communication 7. Career/future anxieties 8. Sudden mood swings 9. Word salad during communication 10. Memory issues (very short memory) 11. Dullness/depression 12. Poverty of speech would really appreciate your help on this as is even developing suicidal tendencies in me and ruing everything.
I am santanu. My left leg elbow heavy pain some time. Basically when I get up the morning. So pls solve the problem.
Gone are the days when bone ailments and damages were detected based on the experience and superficial conversations made by the physicians. These days with the advent of radio waves, medical science has made significant progress that has enabled a detailed overview of what exactly is going on inside your body and what should be the most relevant treatment in that regard. Magnetic Resonance Imaging or more commonly known as MRIs are a boon when it comes to diagnosing orthopedic and musculoskeletal complaints.
Common Uses of the Procedure:
MR imaging is usually the best choice for examining the:
- body’s major joints.
- spine for back pain
- soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) and bones of the extremities.
MR imaging is typically performed to diagnose or evaluate:
- degenerative joint disorders such as arthritis.
- tears of the menisci, ligaments and tendons (knee) or rotator cuff and labrum (shoulder and hip).
- fractures (in selected patients).
- spinal disk abnormalities (such as a herniated disk).
- the integrity of the spinal cord after trauma.
- sports-related injuries and work-related disorders caused by repeated strain, vibration or forceful impact.
- infections (such as osteomyelitis).
- tumors (primary tumors and metastases) involving soft tissues around the joints and extremities (such as muscles, bones and joints).
- pain, swelling or bleeding in the tissues in and around the joints and extremities.
- congenital malformations of the extremities in children and infants.
- developmental abnormalities of the extremities in children and infants.
- congenital and idiopathic (developing during adolescence) scoliosis prior to surgery.
- tethered spinal cord (abnormal stretching in the spinal cord) in infants and children.
In this process, X-rays and radio waves are subjected upon the affected region to examine the conditions of the bones, tissues, muscles and also detect the presence of tumours. This is majorly a non-invasive test and is painless. It does not use ionizing rays and therefore does not harm the body in any which way. The MRIs capture a detailed picture of the organs and the internal body structures and then transmit them onto a computer screen for the physician to monitor the inside story.
- MRI is an imaging technique that does not require exposure to radiation.
- MR images of the soft-tissue structures of the body (particularly muscles, bones and joints) are often clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods. This detail makes MRI an invaluable tool in early diagnosis and evaluation of many conditions, including tumors.
- MRI can distinguish abnormal tissues from normal tissues much more accurately than most other imaging tests (x-ray, CT, etc.).
- MRI enables the discovery of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone with other imaging methods.
- The contrast material used in MRI exams is less likely to produce an allergic reaction than the iodine-based contrast materials used for conventional x-rays and CT scanning.
- MR images allow the physician to clearly see even very small tears and injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles and some fractures that cannot be seen on x-rays and CT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a radiologist.