Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh MisraYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 19 year old boy I do gym I pick heavy weight lift of 100kg now my back have pain what can I do for this problem?
Hi sir I am satveer. I working in It industry last ten years. I have back pain problem last 2 years. I doing regular yoga n gym. What positions can help me.
Hello doctor, I am a female aged 42 years and having quite active lifestyle. I walk an hour daily. My problem is recently I have started playing badminton due to which I have pain in my right arm surrounding elbow. I have taken pain killer as well as anti inflammatory meds but with little relief. My friend who is a doctor but a gym, has doubt of me having tennis elbow. Now I have stopped playing badminton altogether and have some relief in pain but not completely. Please suggest some remedy.
Sir I am a pharmacist My grandfather 60 years old man suffering pain in angles of the legs while walking or after walking only he is diabetic patient not swelling in legs and not other symptoms please sugest me sir the best medical advice and the medication.
I have low back pain during menses but still have low back pain what ar e causes and name medicine for quick result.
From past 5-6 years I am having neck and back pain. From past few days the pain is severe. Nothing got detected in Xray. I am tired of eating pain killers. What should I do?
I. Wanna ask. I having head pain sometimes nd backbone pain while. I normally walk. I want give be better idea to cure it. Thanks.
I am 22 years old and my bones and joints are wek, please suggest me some liquid medicine to grow up my bones and help in growing calcium.
I am having headache and back pain from past few days I have tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 23 years old. And pain in my leg last 2 month. Pls suggest me what I do. I am very irritated for this pain.
I am a 65 yrs old female and am just recovering from about of flu and gastro enteritis. But now both my knees hurt very much and I don't know why. I don't want to take pain killers. Is it just weakness after my illness?
I am suffering from acne from the past 2 years. Two years back I came to kakinada for my B tech.I Am loosing my confidence due to acne and the acne resulted scars. So please kindly help me.
My wife has been suffering from joint pain particularly left shoulder pain from one month. As per doctor suggestion X-RAY has been taken of left shoulder AP/LAT. As per report four note is written as below: 1. Osteophytes formation with irregular cortical margins seen involving acromion process of scapula. 2.Remaining visualised bones are normal in cortical outline and density. 3.Joint spaces are normal. 4.Soft tissues are normal. No peri-articular seen. Please suggest what does it mean.
I am shashi rekha aged 40. My problem is frequently I'm getting body pains. I use balm and tablets but I'm not getting complete relief. Please tel me. What is the solution.
I am 29 years old and I suffering neck muscle pain sinch 6 years and I do x ray it shows muscle spasm and degenrative changes so please give me advise surgical and non surgical.
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist. The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities.