Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh MisraYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I had been back pain past eleven years I had consulted so many doctor like orthopaedic neurologist and rheumatologist no one any response but I consumed so many tablet full body stiffness I can't awake early morning. So what should I do?
Hi Sir My brother having TB and he is on medication since last 5-6 months and now also continue, now he having problem of feet pain and burning since last 1 month doctor have prescribed every pain killer but neither pain nor burning in feet benefit. MRI Spine and Feet is also normal Pls advise what to do Thanks.
My dad just fell from bike. His right shoulder is injured. There is pain when he tries to lift his hand sideways.
Hello sir. I m 25 yr old. Having back pain disk problem. Without pain killer tablets I cant walk properly. What should I do sir?
I am 21 years old. I have severe back pain since last 3 months. I have tried all the ointments and home remedies but nothing happen. What.
I feel frequently headache spells lasting 8/9 hours almost on weekly basis. It starts from left back side and goes to front left ie half side with vomiting sensation. I am homemaker. Kindly advise me appropriately. Thanks in anticipation.
I have got fever in january before that on october 2014. After fever I have problem of pain in lower portion of legs below knee every day after I wake up in morning. Then when I start walking my pain is gone again next morning after sleep I feel pain again as I start walking no pain so could you guide me what is the matter and can it be deficiency of vitamin b12.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
I am 48 yeas old, male. I have been suffering from shoulder pain and back pain for last 20 years. The pain is mostly on left side of my body. I took medicines of allopathy, ayurveda and homoeo, but no relief. I use tazloc 40 as tablet for bp from 2010 onwards. Please give me expert advice.
My father has a problem in foot reflex. In this place he feel a lot of pain while he walking. please give me any home suggestion.
When I do exercise my whole body get relief from pain, but in at ease, pain starts again. so, what to do.?
My mom has a heel pain .specially in the morning after sleep. She some times can even step out of the bed. Could you pls help. Thank u.
I am suffering from headache and some pain in my back also and it is going with me since last 3 days I m very upset please help me.
I have very much of back pain, I had stones in my kidneys, how can I get relief from this back pain?
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heal pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone (learn more about to maintain bone and joint health). Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don't fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications .
- Have adequate amounts of rest .
- Wear shoes that fit properly .
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.