Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Maneja
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh ManejaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I use barrier aquifolium for fair can there are any side effects for this medicine when we stop to use these medicine can the will remain same fair.
I have a problem of wrinkles, spots, marks on my face, I m a boy, can you tell, what treatment should I do, at home for my face?
Is there any treatment for clearing the pigmentation marks on the face which we get during pregnancy.
I have some neck tans in my neck I want to remove it properly. But I failed. I tried a lot. Please can you tell me how to remove it completely?
Hello sir, I have trouble getting on my waist with lining and with rash, which makes me very scabbed in them.
A wart (also known as verruca) is generally a small, rough tumor, typically on hands and feet but often other locations, that can resemble a solid blister.
Warts are a type of infection caused by viruses in the human papillomavirus (HPV) family. There are more than 100 types of HPV viruses. Warts can grow on all parts of body. They can grow on skin, on the inside of mouth, on genitals and on rectal area. Common types of HPV tend to cause warts on the skin (such as the hands and fingers), while other HPV types tend to cause warts on the genitals and rectal area. Some people are more naturally resistant to the HPV viruses and don’t seem to get warts as easily as other people.
Warts come in all shapes and sizes. They are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV) and can happen to any individual, irrespective of age or sex. They can grow on external skin, genitalia and even on the rectal area. Viral warts are contagious when one comes into contact with the skin of infected person. Sometimes they disappear on their own in a few months and at other times, they can last for years. Usually harmless in nature, warts become a cause of concern due to their unsightly appearance.
Common Homeopathic Remedies:
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. The homeopathic remedies for warts given below indicate the therapeutic affinity but this is not a complete and definite guide to the treatment of this condition.
Homeopathy is a medicinal repository when we talk about treating viral warts. Medication is selected after a careful examination of the patient and considering his/her medical history. Here are some of the most advisable homeopathic medicines that are usually prescribed for viral warts.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Thuja is one of the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for various kinds of warts. Especially if no other remedy is clearly prescribed, Thuja can be considered.
- Antimonium Crudum (Ant-c): This remedy works best for hard and smooth warts which appear in groups. These kinds of warts are often found on soles and hands.
- Calcarea Carbonica (Cal C.): Useful for treating warts that appear on the neck, this homeopathic remedy treats warts that are round, hard and appear solitarily.
- Causticum (Caust.): This remedy treats old, large warts that usually appear on the face (nose), under the fingernails or even on the fingertips. Such warts are hard, painful and bleed easily.
- Dulcamara (Dulc.): Flat looking warts appearing on the face and hands call for this remedy. These warts are brown to blackish in colour and get worse in cold or damp weather.
- Graphites (Graph.): This remedy works for warts that are periungual or corn-like in appearance. They appear on palms or soles of the feet and have a yellowish tinge. This medicine also works for patients of eczema.
Different individuals respond differently to homeopathic treatments. It is important to take a holistic approach to the case in point and start treatment accordingly. We have treated more than 1200 such cases with Homeopathic treatment, so that dermatologists refers patients to us. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.