Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh ManejaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old male and have darkcircles under my eyes for 7-8 months. And I sleep well and take a very healthy food. I don`t use more laptop or mobile. My skin color is fair and I am not more healthy. I takes yoga daily and a very little gym. I have no headache problem. I wants to do much and much sex. please help me.
I am 24 years and couple co days back I went to swimming and after a swimming I found some rashes on my legs I went to the doctor and those medicines not worked I thing. Is there any best one available in market.
As soon I go in the sun I get tanned. My entire body colour changes in a day. Help me with this problem. I dont see this dramatic change in any of my friends.
I had black circles under my eyes. Sir please suggest me a cream. Please help mee. Black circle under my eyes.
Hallo, I have this Problem since 2008. Whenever I have anal sex I would have anal Fisher for some days or one and half or two weeks then it would be ok if I would have sex again I would face the same Problem and it would be okay again even without using medication and treatment. I need some advise and treatment.
Dear sir my father in law 72 years having urinary problem, prostate surgery done 2 year back, since few days loss of appetite, weight loss, constipation & weakness done usg abdomen the opinion is" multiple enlarged varying sized hypoechoic homogenous lymph nodes noted in pre/para cavla, pre/paraaortic, both common iliac region, right iliac fossa region, largest one 56 x 33 mm, 35 x 17 mm and 43 x 23 mm & adenopathy seen. Few sclerotic lesions seen in right iliac bone and in few lumbar vertebral bodies, suggestive of? metastasis" what this finding shows. Is cancer. State? what is treatment, and likely chances. Please guide.
Several warts have developed upon my pupil forehead and near my temporal sides of eyes ,what are these and what is treatment?
Skin care is an essential part of health and beauty. Though some of you may avoid or ignore it for a long time while giving in way to bring on crow's feet beside the eyes, thin lines on the forehead, and fine lines over the face, yet these all can be taken care of even in your 40s. If you realize that you need to care and deserve to look good always, it's never too late to start a skin health regimen.
These are the 7 tips you need to follow to make your skin look healthy and glowing when you are in your 40s.
Know your skin type
Whatever skin product you use, always make sure that it is made for your skin type. To know that well, you must know your skin type first. Skin is generally of four types namely oily, normal, dry and combination. Know yours to start right.
1. Washing: Wash your skin everyday. Use a mild face wash. Washing after you come home from an outing is an essential. Besides washing at bath time and washing your face at night before going to bed is also important. This keeps the derm pores on the face clean and prevents dust from piling and prevents acne and pimples.
2. Exfoliating: Exfoliation or scrubbing can be done as per your exposure to the outer world. In 40s your skin cells die sooner, and dead cells form a coat over the skin, which needs to be removed every week or so. Therefore, exfoliating the skin with a mild to normal scrubber in every 10 to 15 days is a good practice.
3. Toning: This keeps the skin healthy and compact as derm pores are tightened preventing entry of dirt and oil. Use a toner after every wash.
4. Moisturizing: A coat of moisturizer after toning is a must to keep the skin hydrated and prevent drying and wrinkling. Dry skin forms wrinkles faster, hence beware.
5. Wrinkle and anti ageing treatment: Use an anti aging cream or serum twice a day, preferably in the morning and at bedtime.
6. Under eye care: Care for your under-eyes and prevent dark spots and patches and the formation of crows feet. These obvious formations after 40 can be healed somewhat with daily care of skin around the eyes.
7. Lifestyle: Get enough sleep at least 6 hours in a day and drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated and body detoxified.