Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 63 years old having high BP (168/90, blood sugar (95mgF/169mgpp, cholesterol 256mg, triglyceride 269mg. Not taking any medicine for sugar and controlling diet. Taking medicine for BP (regularly) and recently taking sodium, vitamin and calcium tablet as prescribed by doctor. I need to go for urine very frequently. Kindly advise me what to do.
I want to lose my thigh fat and for that I do squats daily after that I get severe pain and cramps in my legs, what to do for that?
My tsh report is always more than normal range i. E 7.4, 8.09, 12.3so from which type of tyriodism I am suffering hyper or hypo.
Hello Mam, I'm 23 years old girl and my height is 5'6" but my weight is only 44 kg and it's stable from last 8 years. I really want to gain weight as fast as possible. Please help me for this. Please give me a diet chart for weight gain.
I am 20 years old and I am facing the problem of head ache randomly in 1 or 2 day so what should I do?
Hello doctor its been more than a year for our marriage. For almost 9 months v tried for sex but didn't succeed. It was due to early discharge problem and sm lack of experience. After 9 months I used jelly and it helped. Now its been three months v trying but my wife didn't conceive. My semen usually comes out from vagina. R v not doing sex properly or is it due to use of lubricant or for some other reason. Please guide us properly.
I am shubam friend please suggest me my height 5" 9 inch I want extend my upto 6 ft all my family member eg brothers are 6ft please suggest me permanent solution garrantied solution please.
Tinea or ringworm is basically a skin infection caused by fungus. Tinea can affect any part of the body. When the skin is affected it is tinea corporis, scalp (tinea capitis), feet (tinea pedis, this is also called as athlete's foot) and groin area (tinea curis, also known as the jock itch). This presents as several white patches on the skin.
Causes of Tinea:
Tinea or the ringworm infection is not due to worms but caused by fungi dermatophytes. The fungus remains alive in the dead tissues of nails, hair and skin. Symptoms of Tinea are red circular patches on the skin along with itching.
As per the Ayurvedic philosophy, tinea is often diagnosed as dadru. The body type or the dosha involved is kapha and vata. Kapha, which is an Ayurvedic humor symbolizes mucus. It is usually dense, sticky and cold in nature. Vata, also an ayurvedic humor represents the wind. It is dry, mobile, subtle and cold. Both kapha and vata when present in the skin lead to accumulation of toxins. These toxins further collect in the deep tissues of the skin like rakta (Blood), rasa (nutrient plasma), lasika (lymphatic) and mansa (muscles).
The toxins lead to contamination of the deeper tissues thereby leading to the aggravation of the kapha-vata dosha, thus leading to ringworm. A third dosha which is involved is pitta. Pitta symbolizes heat or fire. It is often referred to as the tridosha disease, and the prime involved doshas are kapha and vata.
Diet and Lifestyle Modification:
- Spicy and hot food, excessive sweet and sour foods should be avoided. Pickled foods, chutneys, citrus fruits like lemon and oranges, vinegar and mustard should also be avoided.
- Avoid foods made up of white flour such as bread, pastries, cakes, pizza
- Artificial and processed foods, fast foods and aerated drinks should be avoided. Excessive salt and tomatoes should be restricted.
- Since tea, coffee smoking and alcohol aggravate the pitta, these should be avoided
- Milk and milk products like yogurt and cottage cheese should be given a miss
- Foods which are sweet, blend and alkaline in nature should be added into the diet
- Fresh vegetables and fruit should be taken
- Foods like grains, rice, pasta, beans, breads, dairy products, sweet drinks and juices can be had
- In 3 cups of water boil 10 to 15 neem leaves, until half the water evaporates. Washing the tinea lesions with this water helps.
- Rubbing papaya over the lesions is very effective
- Make a paste of turmeric and milk and apply on the lesions. Wash this within half an hour of the application and repeat it 3 to 4 times a day.