Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi, Dr. I have shivering problem from young age but now it increase more day by day now I m 41 yrs but I can't hold things properly while serving or filling something like tea, water or cutting or applying makeup so please help me get rid out of this problem.
I am suffering from shaking and/or tremor in my right arm and hand, including many mouth. I am also experiencing strange tongue movements. I can't control it. My tongue is feeling like pins and needles and occasionally goes numb. Im bipolar so I take meds: Geodon- 60mg 2x's daily. And lithium carbonate-600mg 2x's daily. I've missed three periods and have zero libido. I have HORRIBLE acne on my face. I can't sleep but a few hours a night. I have muscle weakness. Also have bright green diarrhea. I don't have insurance. And don't know what to do. Where should I start? Any ideas as to what could be wrong? Thank you, Dana Smith.
Dear Sir, I am a 21 year old. I have been suffering from migraine since I was a child. Is there any treatment for this? I have consulted various doctors and I couldn't find a long term relief rather than a short term relief. So what should I do next? I was aware of certain injunction for reducing pain but I couldn't find as it was unavailable in the market. Usually migraine last upto 2.5 days.
While writing my hand shakes, the situation becomes worse when somebody ask me to write and see what I am writing, the heartbeat also increases and I starts feeling nervousness. Pl advice treatment.
I am a diabetic patient since 10 years. My problem is numbness in hands and foot. any permanent cure?
Daily headache, Dr. told migraine and cavarnoma in brain. I am taking migranil but if I take it pain not appear for 2-3 hrs but again it spread through out the head. What I should to get rid of it?
Hello Dr. I was diagnosed for epilepsy for 3 years and last year my course get completed bt. From then my hairs are falling out. I was on epsolin 300 er. I did'nt use hair oil daily too. So now i am confused either my hairs are falling because of drug I took or due to what? please help me. And please tell me different types of hair fall patterns. Hairs from sides are more falling out and hairs density on the whole head is becoming less and less. Some hairs are grey too. Please help me. I am taking paratab bz. Is it right?
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine. These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees. Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Two years back while undergoing routine medical examination, I was told by the hospital that there is less oxygen supply to brain resulting in a minute clot like thing which was medically described as Ischemia. Now and then I have slurred speech (not regular incapacitation) and on the advise of a doctor I have stopped all medications which I was taking for almost a year and half prescribed by another neurologist. Can you please give clarity on this aspect.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
I have pinching headache chest burn numbness anxiety palpitation muscle jerks for the last three month had primary care but not resolved what should I do. Whom I should consult.
I am a male, 79 years old. I have recently contracted parkinson' s disease. I get a very strange feeling in the head which is difficult to describe. It makes me very uneasy. Also I feel very sleepy. Any remedy?
Headache is one of the 10 most disabling conditions overall.Over all types of headache 47% are due to migraine and tention type of headache.The prevalence of migraine headaches ranges from 8.4% to 18%.In addition to individual morbidity ,it results in great cost to society.Migraine is more prevelent in female and tention type headache is evenly distributted among both male and female.
Migraine is initialy episodic ,occuring 2 or lesstime/weak.It usualy disturb daily activities of patient and may progress to chronic migraine. Tention type of headache does not disturb daily routine of patient.Poor socioeconomic status,education,female gender,less sleep,anxiety and depression may transform episodic migraine to chronic migraine.
Sudden onset bursting headache is bad and one should consult the doctor immediatly
Overuse of pain killels can also cause headache