Lybrate.com has top trusted Audiologists from across India. You will find Audiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KumarYour feedback matters!
My son is 23 months old. He is not speaking not more than 3-5 words till now. He don't have any hearing problem. He understands all most everything we speak day to day. Is there any abnormality in this. Please suggest remedy.
I have hear problem in my right side from my birth and I checked in test report in one side I lose75% and another is normal what I do?
I am 18 year old boy suffering from cold and cough and hearing is also low Please help me by giving your suggestions.
Hi Doctor, I am a 26years old girl and I belong to an orthodox family. My marriage got fixed and we started talking each other and we are in love. On day my fiance told me he had an old relationship during his college time. I told it's ok no problem, later he mentioned they had physical relationship, after hearing this I am really worried, whether to stop this wedding or move forward please suggest.
take your medicine regularly
. drink plenty of water
have a good sound sleep
. have at least 30 min regular exercise. ... No addictions
My friend is in depression. Its affecting his studies as he feels that he is not having potential to do engineering but he is smart enough as I know. He enjoys dancing n listening 2 music but what he should do?
Hi i am 30 years old male started suffering from vision loss in right eye and in two months time left eye vision loss started in third month he has lost vision in both eyes and hearing loss started in left ear. So far no diagnosis could be done by doctors
Hii i'm 23 years old male. I'm facing a problem of ringing in my ears. I can't sleep at night due to high frequency sounds. I'm hearing them since a week. I can hear the ringing all the time whether it's day or night. I'm also suffering from little bit hearing problem and cold. What should I do?
My question is from ENT Surgeon, I had my surgery of a right ear, as there was a fungal infection in my ear due to which some type of bone was damaged in my ear, that was replaced in a surgery. Its been 12 years till now, but as the time is increasing, my hearing power is getting lower of my right ear. Infact, now my hearing power is almost nil. What should I do? I am now afraid of going for surgery again. Is there any treatment, or some meditation, that can help me cure this problem?
My 10 months old baby has been detected with hearing loss. She was born premature almost 1. 5months. The audiologist whom we consulted has advised us to start with an hearing aid in her right ear as it has got profound hearing loss. And said there is no need in the left ear as it has got moderate to low hearing loss. Audiologist have also said that it seems her auditory nerves are not yet developed it may take time and improve on its own. He has advised us to use siemens digital hearing aid with 16 channels. What do you advice. Will 16 channels be suitable for her?
Dear sir, If I will do operation of my ear then how much expenses will be as am belongs from poor family that's why asking. If I will not do surgery then what kind of impact will be to my ear in future. Poss / air coming from my ear from long time. Now I can hear near about 90 % only losses 10 %
I am 23 years old and I am feeling weaknesses from last one year and I also losses my hearing day by day what can I do?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet . I am not sure what else can I do . Can you please help me with this.
I am 18 years old. I love listening music in high volume not so high just block outer noise. I am hearing like this for over 6 to 7 years but every day 15 days in a month now I stopped hearing songs because I am afraid of my ears sometimes a felt very little aches after stopping listening sngs is feeling better. Can I listen songs only once in a month with high volume or can I listen once in 10 days. I am tempting to hear music so loud what I have to do to get rid of this temptation.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.