Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
My son aged 3 years is suffering from Bronchitis asthma. I want to know about the treatment, procedure. Please help me.
My father had suffered from coughing problem and he suddenly got fainted. He got spasm type in his body and then fall down on the ground. What does it and how does it get treated with some home made nukhsa. He regularly drink and smoke.
Sir I oftenly suffering from cold and cough. Please suggest me for that. What should I do? when I consume medicine it departs but come within 20 days. Pls suggest me.
I am taking tablets for tuberculosis happened to me in the axillary in the armpit, but suddenly cough started. Can I take some other medicines also for cough during medicines for tuberculosis.
I am a 20 years old boy. I get simultaneous cough. Also have allergy from dust. I am so sensitive that when I wake up in cold and pour water on my feet. I start sneezing. What should i do?
I'm 44 year teetotaler male, diagnosed with sarcoidosis last year in may. Currently not on medication for this ailment. Sleep for about 6 hrs but when I get up my whole back hurts very badly. This happened last summers also but was fine during the winters. Never had this issue prior to last year. Using a hard coir mattress.
My 4. 5 yrs old daughter is having andenoids problem - enlarged tonsils. She has a sound sleep. No noise from nose while sleeping. X-ray showed enlarged tonsils. Need treatment.
She is usually having cough, syrups and meds didn't do any good. She was diagnosed for Tb but result was negative. Please help. Thank you in advance.
The usual measures to treat sinusitis are sufficient to help cure the tooth pain in such cases.
My mummy is facing problem of cough since 2-3 years, sometimes its more and sometimes its less. please suggest?
I am suffering from Asthma and lower back pain. I am working as an Accountant. So mostly seating in front of computer. I am also suffering from constipation and weak digestion. In past, I had kidney stone problem, which is clear now. Also there is problem of weak eyesight (3.75 and -1.50). I am 51 years old.
I am suffering from fever and cough for last two weeks. I took medicines but it can't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
I have start running from one month. But my stamina is too weak. I run only 1 km with normal speed. Then I got deep breath. So what can I do for strong stamina.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.