Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
My 14 month old baby boy pee every 15-20 minutes. He drinks water although but don' t think that he drinks much as he pee. Is too frequently urinating a cause of concern?
I masturbate once in 2 days. I am very lean and skinny. Is it the cause of my skinny body. What else problem is caused by it?
Diabetes is something which has become so common over the past few decades and this is said to be a cause of worry as most people don't understand how to prevent and manage it. This has led to some myths, gaining more than their fair share of popularity. So, wouldn’t it be a good idea to get to know a little more so as to separate the myths from the facts?
- Weight & watch: One of the most common myths when it comes to diabetes is the belief that a person is going to have his or her life adversely affected if he or she is overweight. While it is true that being overweight happens to be one of the risk factors related to diabetes, it is important to keep in mind the fact that there are other risk factors which are responsible, as well. Some of these factors are age and family history, as well as the ethnicity of the person. Taking this into account, it should not come as too much of a surprise to know that there are quite a few people who are not overweight, but are still fighting diabetes.
- Packaged tricks: Considering the rise in the number of people who are suffering from diabetes, this has led to food being marketed specifically for their consumption. However, in reality, whatever represents a healthy diet is sufficient for a person who is diabetic. So a diet which does not have a high amount of saturated fats and trans fats and does not go overboard with starch and sugar, but features a fair amount of lean protein works well too. All the fancy diabetic food, which a person buys, is only likely to drive a great hole in the wallet and not have any additional health benefits. Therefore, the extra spending is nowhere close to being worthwhile and should be avoided.
- Fruits punch: Many people are of the opinion that it is the processed and sugary food items, which cause diabetes and this is true to a significant extent. However, some people are of the view that since fruit is natural, diabetics can eat as much of it as they like. This is where the thinking gets dangerous. Some fruits are rich in carbohydrates and so it should be consumed in a reasonable quantity, as part of the daily meal plan. After all, too much of any good thing is bad! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
My son is 5.3yrs old, he has stuffed nose and cold.How do I identify the wheeze? Medication for cold?
My cousin baby is 6 old months, cough for like 2 weeks now, we have consult a specialist doctor but still the same. We have applied the cough syrup grinlintus, ascoril. Whenever the baby cough she hard to take a breath again. So what medicine we have to go for the baby. Please help me.
She is my grand daughter and very healthily born. Recently she suffered with cold and consulted a physician in USA, where they are living now, near Sanfransisco, California. She was advised nebulizer as and when she gets wheezing. Please clear whether she is safe or not, or may lead to Asthma, which is hell of a disease. Kindly clear my doubt.
My daughter examined by a doctor when she was 4+. She had urine infection that time. Now she is 7. She played game with her school friend in school premises where she told her to touch her private part. She play doctor doctor with her frnds. When I asked her y she is playing all these game. That time she told me that once doctor touch me here for checkup. She likes that touch. So she started playing doctor doctor Although she never played this at home. She played in school's washroom. She promised me that she won't repeat it again. But pls help me what should I do. It might b happen again.
It is World Asthma Day. Let us all join hands and control it.
Remember 'Prevention is the best strategy'
Asthma is a disease of the airways in the lungs.
You can get asthma at any age. You can not catch asthma from other people. Many times more than one person in the same family has asthma.
Airways carry air to the lungs. Airways get smaller and smaller like branches of a tree.
When asthma is under control, the airways are clear and air flows easily in and out.
When asthma is not under control, the sides of the airways in the lungs are
always thick and swollen and an asthmatic attack can happen easily.
During an asthma attack, less air can get in and out of the lungs. People a cough and wheeze. The chest feels tight.
The sides of the airways get even more swollen, squeezed and start to make mucus.
Preventive medicines for asthma are safe to use every day.
- You can not become addicted to preventive medicines for asthma even if you use them for many years.
- Preventive medicine makes the swelling of the airways in the lungs go away.
Monitor the signs and symptoms of this disease and Be prepared.
Always have asthma medicine. Buy before you run out and Always carry your quick-relief asthma medicine with you when you leave home.