Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Gupta
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My son 15 months old is under medication for wheezing the past 50 days. But not fully recovered. Improves and again getting worse with levolin inhaler and budate inhaler. What to do. Please suggest me a right choice.
Sir meri mummy ko bahut dry cough hota hai aur 10 Saal se ho rhi hai lagataar kyi ghnte aaati hai khaansi bahut presaan hai sir hum log please kuch upaay bataye.
Child 4 years old does not sleep more than 3 hours a day. The mother has to keep awake. The child is bright otherwise. What is this problem? Will it have any long-run effects?
Bedwetting, also known as Nocturnal Enuresis, can be referred to as the unintended and involuntary urination during sleep. Enuresis, being a medical term, stands for wetting, whether during the day in full clothing or at night in bed. For young children and infants, urination is certainly involuntary. It is worth note that children who wet their beds are not actually being disobedient or lazy.
Child Bedwetting can be classified into two types- Primary and Secondary
It has been continuing since the phase of early childhood without a halt; which means the child bed-wets every night.
The child is unable to hold urine over the length of the night.
The child cannot wake up in case his or her bladder is almost full..
The child has been taught poor toilet habits as he/she puts off urinating for hours during the day.
Secondary bedwetting can be an indication of a repressed medical or emotional condition.
People suffering from diabetes need to urinate frequently.
Any injury or abnormality of the nervous system can take a toll on the neurological balance that fundamentally controls urination
A peculiarity in the muscles or other organs that are involved in urination can be the reason behind bedwetting.
How to address the problem of bedwetting?
Motivational Therapy: This involves parents motivating their children to reinforce their sense of self-control over bed-wetting.
Moisture alarms that can detect wetness in the child’s trousers while sleeping and sound an alarm bell to wake the child up.
- Tricyclic anti-depressants that lower the amount of urine produced by the kidney.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My cousin is 10 years old ,his problem is that he can't read and write properly. When he was 4 months old he suffered with cataract and had an operation. He is using specs while studying and forget easily what he studies. How to improve his memory?
How to prevent sagging of breasts?
Home remedies for sagging breasts
Breast sagging is a natural process that happens with age wherein the breasts lose their suppleness and elasticity. Breasts do not have muscle. They are made of fat, connective tissues and milk-producing glands, and they need proper care to keep them in good shape.
The benefits of yoga for the entire body have been widely studied, and it is primarily a mechanism of toning the body and increasing flexibility. Some of that toning can occur within the breast, depending on which positions you commonly practice.
Massage your breasts at least 2-3 times per week with olive oil. It will help add firmness to the skin as well as improve the skin tone and texture. It will also tone your chest and increase the elasticity of the skin.
Pomegranate is considered a wonderful anti-aging ingredient and can help prevent sagging breasts. Pomegranate seed oil is rich in phyto-nutrients that can lead to firm breasts.
Make a paste of pomegranate peel and some warm mustard oil. Use it to massage your breasts in a circular motion for 5 to 10 minutes daily before going to bed.
You can also use pomegranate seed oil to massage your breasts 2 or 3 times daily.
Another option is to mix 4 teaspoons of neem oil with 1 teaspoon of dried and powdered pomegranate rind. Heat this mixture for a few minutes. Allow it to cool and then use it to massage your breasts twice daily for several weeks.
Avoid loose fitting bra / wrong bra size
Some women feel that they would feel comfortable if they wear loose bra. But this is totally a wrong step. You are going to invite your saggy breast by doing this. Avoid this and go for the best fitting bra to keep your breast stay upright and firm. For more details visit us at www.malhotraayurveda.in
A baby should be breastfeed for at least the first few months after birth. Breastfeeding has a number of benefits for both the mother and child. Apart from being the best source of nutrition for the baby, it also helps the mother and child bond.
Here are a few benefits of breastfeeding your baby.
- Nutrition: No formula can be compared to the nutrition provided by a mother’s milk. The first milk produced by a mother’s breasts is known as colostrum which is rich in antibodies and proteins. Breast milk is made up of the perfect mix of proteins, vitamins and essential fats. It is also easier to digest as compared to formula feeds.
- Immunity boost: A mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and helps strengthen the newborn child’s immunity. These antibodies also help lower the baby’s risk of developing asthma or allergies later in life. Babies that are breastfed are also said to have a lower risk of suffering from ear infections, respiratory problems and diarrhoea. It also plays an important role in lowering chances of sudden infant death syndrome. Breastfeeding is also said to protect babies from certain types of cancer in infancy and later stages,
- Bonding: While being breastfed, a baby is held close to the mother and has skin to skin contact. This makes the baby feel secure and helps him or her to bond with the mother. For the mother, this process can also help fight postpartum depression and help reconnect with the baby.
- Healthy weight: Babies who are breastfed are said to be less likely to develop obesity. This is because breast milk has lower levels of insulin as compared to formula and babies who are breastfed have higher level of appetite and fat regulating hormone called leptin. As they grow, these babies put on a healthy amount of weight, but refrain from overeating and have healthier eating patterns. This helps maintain a healthy BMI and prevents diseases like diabetes etc.
- Boosts intelligence: Studies show that babies who were breastfed for the first six months have a higher IQ than those who were not. Thus, breastfeeding is said to play a significant role in cognitive development. There are two main reasons for this. Firstly, breast milk is said to fatty acids that are not available in formulas, Secondly, the emotional bonding between mother and child is also said to contribute towards boosting IQ levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.