Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir or maim my penis size is only 6 inch. When he tait. So how to improve my penis size. I am 25 years old please give me best suggestion. What size is penis for good relation.
Good morning. I' m a 26 years old 35 weeks pregnant prime mother. I had my 3rd trimester US done last week and report says my baby's HC is 30. 62 cm. Radiologist said my baby's head size is small for a gestational age about which my obstetrician commented nothing. I'm so worried about my baby's head size, will it be microcephaly or my baby's brain is underdeveloped? HC 30. 62 cm at 34 weeks 4 days gestational age.
I am 19 years old. I gave a birth to a girl baby 3 months ago. I feed breast milk for sometimes. After sometime I feed powder milk. What kind of food that increase the lactation. And what are the other steps for it?
While masturbation at the end semen is coming out & while doing sex also semen is coming out. All are saying Doing sex is good for health then why extra masturbation has side effect on body?
Daily morning I am suffering with headache, how to reduce frequent headache in the morning? help me.
Hello doctor my self jayant Singh I am 51 year old man I have both leg joint pain problem last two months what should I do please tell me doctor.
Dear Sir/Madam, My teeth are yellow, how can I make them white? Kindly suggest. thank you so much. I used to take musa ka gul as someone suggested me that it would treat gum pain. But now I am not taking it anymore.
My left nose was bleeding from past 3weeks, I taught it must be wound inside. Now again my right nose is bleeding. Due to which i face difficulty to breathe. What must be the cause which doctor should i look for since i reside at matunga. Please revert
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a disorder that causes anxiety. It is also called as anxiety disorder. The main characteristics of this disorder are uncontrollable, unpleasant thoughts, which are continuing. OCD causes the mind to get stuck on a specific thought or inclination. For instance, you may repeat a task forty times to ensure that it has been done properly. You will not be able to get it out of your mind. OCD is characterized by obsessive thoughts and compulsive behavior patterns.
Some obsessive thoughts include:
- The fear of being defiled by germs or soil and also of contaminating others.
- The fear of losing control and hurting yourself or others.
- Having sexual or brutal thoughts on the mind.
- Extreme focus and devotion to religion and religious activities.
- A sense of fear of losing or not having things you need.
- Having the assumption that everything would go fine.
- The person will become very superstitious.
Some compulsive behavior patterns include:
- Inordinate double checking on things like locks, apparatuses and switches.
- Over and over monitoring of friends and family to ensure they're safe.
- Counting in the head, mumbling nonsense words without meaning.
- Devoting a lot of time for washing and cleaning.
- Praying without reason and taking part in religious ceremonies.
- Accumulating junk material.
Here are some common ways to deal with OCD:
- Regular exercise: Exercise is the best natural remedy to prevent anxiety, which leads to OCD. Exercise checks your OCD symptoms. It makes your nerves stronger and hence you can focus your mind out of obsessive thoughts by yourself, when they arrive. Get at least thirty minutes of exercise regularly.
- Connect with friends and family: Social isolation is one of the common early symptoms of OCD. Social isolation can lead to OCD as well. Therefore, you must always stay connected to your friends and family so that you never get lonely and anti-social. Share everything with family.
- Sleep sufficiently: Lack of sleep or troubled sleep may lead to anxiety disorders. You need to sleep enough to be away from obsessive thoughts.
- Perform relaxation techniques: Simple practices like yoga, meditation, pranayama will help you grow spiritually, relax your mind and keeps OCD away from you.
- Tackle your fears: Instead of avoiding fearful thoughts, let them flow and tackle them face to face. This will help you overcome the fear. Adopt measures so that you can focus on other things and ignore the obsessive thoughts. Distract yourself away from the obsession.
OCD is a harmful disorder, and you should take all measures possible to keep away from it. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
My mother is 45 years old. When she just lies on the bed and gets up after 5-10min without taking a nap, her head goes round. What is the reason? Is dis a serious problem?
Actually I have pain only in my right side of head which also creating pain in my eyes too so can you tell wats this.
I am a 30 years old and I have foot (Heel) pain its curable or not sir. If I walk it will get pain and I have back pain and gastric problem. Please suggest anything.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back .i used scar removable cream 4 months but it didn't see any changes. What should I do ?
Sir I have done lots of masturbation now I am going to get married soon and my organ did not get heard nd I discharge very fast as I touch my organ. I tried having x wwd my gf but as I entered I discharge. What should I do?
Obesity is the condition of being fat or overweight. Being obese poses a lot of difficulty for an individual in his/her daily life. Apart from heightened health conditions, being obese can lead to a lack of mobility, excessive eating, and lower self-esteem. Obesity is mostly caused due to the presence of fats in the body. Lack of physical activities and excessive fat in your diet are found to be the leading causes of obesity.
What are visible and invisible facts actually?
Weight gain happens when the number of calories consumed exceeds the number of calories burnt. Fats contain a huge amount of calories and although reducing the intake of visible fats is possible, avoiding invisible fats could be a challenge. Visible fats are the ones which one is able to see in foods such as margarine, butter, cooking oils, steaks, bacon and other such. On the other hand, invisible or hidden fats are those which are not visible, but present in a wide variety of foods. Mono and poly-saturated fats present in nuts, seeds, cheese, chocolates, hamburgers, French fries are some common examples of hidden or invisible fats.
How visible and invisible fats affect your health?
The presence of fats makes it possible for various culinary functions to occur. For example, the preparation of cakes requires fats which make it soft and light. Similarly, adding fats during the process of cooking tenderizes foods and also improve its appearance. When consumed, fats provide the necessary energy to the body and help in the absorption of vitamins A, D, E, and K.
Limiting the intake of both visible and invisible fats is very crucial as it can prevent serious health issues in the long run. Apart from obesity, excessive fats can lead to diabetes, heart diseases, and stroke. Selecting low-fat foods or cooking food with little fats can help in reducing their intake. A conscious person should read food labels and choose foods with low calories.
In conclusion, visible fats are easy to spot and avoid, but invisible fats are not. So, one may be at an increased risk of obesity from hidden fats. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.