Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
My friend is a regular chain smoker he smoke more than 20 cigarette per day. I want him to leave smoking. What should be done. Any advice.
Hy I am a Student of 12th st my wait is 58 nd I want to gain my muscles can you please gelp me what I can do for my muscles.
I am a girl 20 years old I have problem with sleep I try to sleep but don't know why I can't sleep I tried many remedies but still unsatisfied. Please tell me any solution how could I overcome it.
My right goes numb with a terrible tingling sensation. I hv a T4T5 spine problem. A minor type of slip disc. Taken plenty of medication but no relief. What else can I do
How can I quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol as soon as possible because sometimes I feel like I should quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
Hi all. My cheeks skin is very dry and when I apply some moisture cream it start burning and gets worst . Please suggest me with some home remedies to make my cheeks smoother.
My daughter is 14 .5 year sold is having headache problem since Feb 2016. She is under medication through Psychiatrist for Anxiety and Depression. She is not able to go to school (Class -X) due to headache (As she tells). And having lot of anxiety about her Grade and attendance etc. EEG and MRI are showing the normality . Psychiatrist is telling it is case of Psychosomatic Disorder . Please let me know such type of case how much time it take to recover. During other activities she looks to be absolutely normal.
I m male 21 one year old. I have down masturbation (hand job) many time. But know I m afraid of my sex life. My sex life has become so shot. Please help me out. I want to make my sex life for long time.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired.
Related Tip: "Liposuction: When Will You Be Ready?"