Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GognaYour feedback matters!
If you are doctor who has treated or know someone treating a curved penis in Bangalore please refer.
I am a 23 year old male and I have a lot of ringworms kind of thing on my face. When I shave it increases like hell. What should I do or use. Please help.?
My Father is 53 year old suffering from last few years hydrocele falariria Problem. Symptoms:- Swelling & Water like discharge from that area, high fever We have taken lots of consultation from doctor but still it is not cured. Please suggest me best doctor in Bangalore or near by Bangalore.
Sex ke bad Next day kafi thakan or susti (weakness) rahti he jabke me hamesa Ashwagandha ka churn rat ko milk ke sath le raha hu last 3 month se.
I have pain daily on my head, how I can control the pain on head and relief 2-3 hours not pain in a day?
HiI have severe Chest pain since last 4 days. Actually I got pain in a luxury bus while sleeping at night. Bus jumping on the a bump and I got injured . Heart I am taking pain killers since 2 days but pain is still as it is. N I feel lots of pain during sleeping, sitting, when I m changing my side while sleeping, while deep breathing. I haven't consult doctor yet. So is this the muscular pain or any kind of heart pain? What should I do?
Sir I had protected sex by using two condoms with a prostitute on gb road. Now, after 20 days I suffering from loose motions and itchy and burning testicles. Now I want to know that I have a chance of getting HIV or not in these conditions.
I am having mental depression. To avoid this I frequently masturbate and take pleasure. This has been a habit now. I masturbate regularly 3 to 4 times daily. I want to avoid this. But not being able to do so. My concentration is being disturbed. No focus. Please help.
Sir I have digestion problem, when I eat something my stomach has sound and need to go recently bathroom and I can not able to digest anything, nowadays I feel very week ang energy less, and I found of drink milk but now I can not digest 250 gm milk, please sir suggest me please.
My age is 15 years Since few days my penis has slightly come out of my foreskin. It is painful while walking Please tell me what to do. I guess it's due masturbating Give me solution that I can do without informing anyone.
I have very low levels of vitamin b 12 (126 /ml). I took neurobion 1M shot today and have been prescribed to take alternate days of shots for 3 days and thereafter monthly. What can I expect with this dose. My energy levels are very low. I would follow this. However, I feel that this might not be permanent and sustained solution. Is there a way I can have this replenished naturally. If you could please advise on what would an ideal vitamin B12 therapy treatment be like would be very helpful.
My child is continue suffering to cold and dry cough too many medicines are used but not cure please help me about any best cough medicine.
While cooking, one ingredient you cannot be without is oil. This is an essential ingredient in all types of cooking and no matter how little you put, a significant amount will still get into your body. Thus, it is of prime importance that you choose your cooking oil carefully. There are options, which are healthier than others and it is advisable to lean more on these options compared to the normal ones available in the market.
Considerations before choosing healthy cooking oils
It is important to not get into the marketing hype of various brands, which claim to be healthy cooking oils. Basic ingredients, no matter how refined, will still dictate how healthy the oil is. Some facts to consider are:
- You would want oils which are stable at high temperatures and don't oxidize easily. If oils oxidize easily, they form free radicals, which are harmful for your health.
- Unhealthy oils, even at lower temperatures will form polyunsaturated fats and thus, look for oils which have less of it.
Here are some healthy alternatives to the commonly found vegetable oils which are high in polyunsaturated fats.
- Olive oil: One of the staples and heroes of the Mediterranean diet, olive oil has long been the favorite of healthy cooking champions. It is good for the heart as it lowers LDL and encourages the growth of good cholesterol or HDL. It is also very low in polyunsaturated fats. You should try to go for extra virgin olive oil, although other variations are still better than normal vegetable oils.
- Palm oil: Also low in polyunsaturated fats, palm oil is rich in vitamin E and many other nutrients which make it a very healthy alternative to the normal vegetable oils you would usually buy from the market.
- Coconut oil: This variety of oil tends to have the least amount of polyunsaturated fats and is being touted as the healthiest alternative to normal cooking oils. Coconut oil contains a lot of lauric acid which helps to improve cholesterol levels within the body and is also know to have antibacterial properties.
- Avocado oil: Another healthy alternative, it may be a little difficult to find in the shelves as it is still uncommon. Again, this oil is also very low in unsaturated fats and is thus, similar to olive oil. You can use this oil for cooking or serve it cold as garnishing for dishes as well.
Indian market offers variety in oils and one can choose from sesame, ricebran, sunflower, safflower, canola , coconut and pure ghee too. Changing or rotating oils is healthy as it gives the body different essential fatty acids which it needs; for example we need a healthy blend of mono -unsaturates (50%) polyunsaturates ((30%) and saturated fatty acids(20%). However, you should consult your physician as to, which oil will be best for you.