Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GogiaYour feedback matters!
I am a moderate alcohol consumer, but not addict, after having meals containing chillies powder or pepper content I feel irritated and face heart burn similar to one that of acidity, that too in the middle of sleep.
I done my seemen anylasis show 10-15 puscell. In culture staphylococcus aureus bacteria. In sensitive test show doxycline. Heavy growth in culture. In how many days this antibiotic start working. Doctor give me 1 months of antibiotic.
Rhinophyma and I had done my plastic surgery last December. Their is a lot of oil in my nose now. What to do.
I have done endoscopy for stomach pain and acid reflux, antrum gas. Result is gastritis, esophagitis. doctor prescribed me pantakind and sucrafil syrup. So please suggest me is it enough for remedy.
Am 29 years old. Recently have tested so I came to know that I have b12 deficiency and d vitamin deficiency. So am planing for baby in another 6 months, ran to doctor with that reports he suggested some vitamin tablets. So had that also. Is there any problems did I get once after conceive with this deficiency.
I fell down and my left toe got hurt. Now it' s swelled up, paining, and i' m not able to move my toe. What should I do now?
Sir. Today my blood results are like this. Blood sugar fasting. 116 PP. 140 Creatinine 1.2 Uric acid 6.0 Total cholesterol 164 Triglyceride 291 HDL 46 LDL 50. Is there any problem with the triglycerides figure? Or starting of diabetic? I don't have any physical problem as of now. Playing badminton daily around 90 minutes. So, from now onwards, in which part I need to control my lifestyle to avoid starting medicines?
My friend is 24 years old, married & has 1 girl kid. She's having problem with pain in headache. She told me it happen on either left or right and when occurs it feels like swelling & pain in vein of head. Many from nearby people screamed her that it's migraine. Pl help me and clear what is happening with her & if these are symptoms of migraine then what precautions (diet, exercise) should be taken to prevent the problem from increasing?
Neuropathy, popularly called us peripheral neuropathy, is a condition where the nerves that are responsible for carrying information from spinal cord to brain is damaged. It is always good to consult your Ayurvedic doctor to treat neuropathy. The affected patients are treated naturally with Bhumyamalaki Chura 3g on a dosage of two times per day. It is always good to go by
Peripheral neuropathy condition results in numbness and pain in feet and hands. The usual symptoms of the disease include infections, metabolic disorders, exposure to toxins and injuries. Sometimes tingling or pain of toes, legs, feet, arms, hand, fingers etc. may happen.
In spite of reducing the body’s toxicity, it is very important to identify the root cause for the disease. Here the essential cause for the disease includes viruses, inflammation and oxidation.
- Intake of 600 mg lipoic acid per day would reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In case of diabetes patients, it is good to monitor the blood glucose level, as the intake of lipoic acid on a regular basis might reduce blood glucose level.
- Another effective medicine to control the symptom of Peripheral neuropathy is CoQ10. This is very good at treating heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is also good at treating this disease. Salmon fish and flax seeds acids are the natural source of fatty acids that helps in reducing the inflammation I the body.
- An herb known as St.John’s wort is good at treating all types of nerve injuries, especially to the toes and fingers. It helps in reducing the burning and shooting pain. The herb is very powerful in treating mild depression and is anti-viral herb.
- The numbness and weakness in the limb can be cured by the regular usage of oat seed. It is an herb that is rich in minerals. It is a safe natural medicine free from any side effect.
- Another herb called passion flower is useful in curing from agitation, spasms, muscle twitching and restlessness.
- Nettle and Ginko Bilba are other useful herbs that help in treating peripheral neuropathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.