Lybrate.com has top trusted Veterinarians from across India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Ghalyan
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GhalyanYour feedback matters!
The hair around the right eye of my cockatiel seems "broken" The hair around the area is lost and it looks like a naked eye. I'm not sure if there is swelling. The other eye is fine. What should I do?
My dog was diagnosed with mammary tumor. Presently the size of tumor is very small. Is there any medicine by which this tumor can be cured.
Every time you take your pet out for his daily business... carry a plastic bag and clean up the poop, to contribute your share to keep our environment clean!
Since dogs are meat eaters, their poop contents nitrogenous wastes and can contaminate nearby water bodies.
Dog poop can carry potentially harmful bacterias and worms, which can spread within the area around and pose risk to other humans and pets..!
Besides, no one likes to step on pet waste and spread it to homes, cars and workplaces.
Be a responsible owner.. Scoop the poop!!!!
Allow your animal to live in its own habitat. Means at the end of day take your pet to the place where it can run for 5-10 mts (dogs, cats), large animals (cattle, buffalo, etc) to a place where it can rome free for at least 15-20 mts you will find productivity of the animal will increase appreciably
Hello, My dog is 11 years old, recently he fell ill. His treating doctor after examining his blood work informed us that his liver has failed because of Jaundice. Please help is there any treatment for this? Where we live (Jamshedpur) we don't have any treatment for liver failure in dogs and the doctor said there is nothing much that he can do. He has stopped eating or drinking water from past 15-20 days. Please Please need urgent help and advice.
Sir.My dog i not eating anything.Even it is it's favourite ones also.It was so weak.What should i do?please help me!
Hello Doctors. My vet prescribed neurobion forte injection for my rabbit for 3 days who suffered from anorexia. After completing this treatment my bunny can feed small. How much days need to recover from this eating disorder?
I have a saint bernad pup of 5 months in himachal pradesh. He have a indigestion problem. He is not digesting anything from past one and half month. I don't have good vets here. please suggest me some medicine.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.