Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
How to loss weight with simple method and the how to control the sweat from the face and from the body?
I am suffering from night falling problem it has been since on almost 2 year when I thinking about any wrong things that time sperm is come out from my penis just like drop drop what can I do I don't know please suggest me.
I am suffering from fever from last 3 days. At night my body temperature rises and in the morning it comes down to normal. Am I suffering from typhoid?
Testosterone therapy may restore some sexual desire and function in older men whose natural hormone levels have declined. However, the treatments didn't do much to improve vitality or physical function in men 65 or older. [Dr Gill: a professor of geriatrics and epidemiology at Yale University and director of the Yale Program on Aging in New Haven, Conn.]
My wife is very affected with gas problems with chest pain because of gas. consulted and tested fully. Started taking pan 40 as per doctor advise. My question is shall we use pressure cooker cooked rice or rice which is boiled in water and drained as followed in ancient times?
He is having sexual problem. He gets seduced and penis gets up when he sees a girl crying instead of when he sees girl nude.
I am 39 year old male and my hematology rpt is rbc-3.8, haemoglobin-11.2, pcv-34.3, cv-14.9 and esr-42, bilirubin total-1.60, bilirubin direct-0.44, sgot-50, sgpt-71, uric acid-9.6. Now which medicine I use? and which food I take or not?
I have checked hba1c is 6.7 / 140 .n ogtt glucose test is fbs 98/ 1 hour after 75 GM glucose is 169/ 2 hours is 179/ n 3 hours is 128 so I want to know m I diabetic .pls reply.
Hello Our baby was born 25 days back. She got jaundice and had to be kept for phototherapy for 2 days when she was born. Everything was fine after that. But from last three days she is not passing stool. Is it normal? Before that she was passing stool once a day. She is on mother feed with top feed once a day.
My daughter is 3 Yrs 4 Mths old. We r planning to visit abroad where the climate is very cold so I request you to please suggest the medicines which I can carry to treat cough, cold, fever etc. I would be very Thankful to you for your kind suggestion.
I am 27 years Old. During summer hot I sweat a lot and my under arms and groin (especially very close to private part) develop an uncomfortably moist nether region with an odor (Swamp Crotch). What should I do? Nothing effective in long term.
Sir, a lot of sweat come out of my armpit due to which I get embarrassed sometime. Any remedy for this problem.
Hi doctor. I am 3 months married girl. I am noticing from last two three times that whenever me and my husband do intercourse I get itching while doing and moreover we both can't discharge properly. Please tell me what is the problem my husband is under medication of depression ?
I am having constipation since 4-5 months, having problems while going to stool and it is very irritating. I go to stool 3-4 times in a week. Please tell me what should I do to get rid of this situation.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding
My son highly chronic constipation he cry and very hard stool 6-7 days he do potty Many child specialist to see but problem same last 12 months my son 1.6 year oldKindly advice to specailsr in belly doctor.
Now say - Go Migraine
Migraine headache is usually associated with one sided throbbing headache, with nausea ( the tendency to vomit), vomiting and sensitivity to light. In a migraine there is excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of brain and blood vessels.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
Origin of a migraine headache
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of Vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult now.
- Sneha nasya - instillation of medicated oils can be carried to the nostrils. Shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits in this condition.
- Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
- Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
- Mix one-forth teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
- Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from a migraine.
- Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
- Take half a glass of carrot juice. Add half a glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice to cure the migraine.
- Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
- Apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
- Salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
- Buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds, and garlic or asafetida are good in the daytime.
- Have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
- Avoid yogurt especially at night.