Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
Mujhe 45 din se sardi khaansi nahi Jaa rahi hai. 2 doctors se consult kar chuka Hun. 4 cough syrup khatam kar chuka Hun. Blood test bhi Kiya tha. Cough syrup: Blue cough, vomarade, Respira D ,alex Kuchh home made solutions jaise haldi waala doodh, kismis, etc b Kiya Hun.
I am suffering from Pulmonary embolism in between heart and lungs and deep veins thrombosis in my leg. (PE-DVT) I am on blood thinner Pradaxa and homochek. Why diet am I supposed to take? Any restrictions? And should I eat less oily and fried products and all other products which increases cholesterol? Please advice. Thank-you. :)
In today’s time, modern lifestyle certainly has made a living a lot simpler, but it has also invited early death rate.
What does study say?
As per the data made by the National Healthcare Center, it has been found out that over the past few years, the number of death rates is increasing due to heart attack and the prime reason for the same is stress and an unhealthy diet. Often we tend to search online for what things can be done to prevent such early death due to a heart attack. In that case, you have to make up your mind and ensure that the diet regimen, workout session and changes in lifestyle are followed in the right manner.
Preventive measures to reduce risk of a heart attack:
It does not matter what is your current age, looking at the changes that a human is going through with the lifestyle there is no doubt that even young people are prone to this problem.
Here are some important tips that can help you from a heart attack.
- A healthy diet is the best option: Avoid eating junk food, cholesterol based food, or the do no drink much as these slowly reduce your life quality. Cholesterol based or high-fat food increases the risk of heart attack. Junk food is all about taste, and there is nothing healthy included in it. Instead switch to healthy diet plan rich in fibre, vitamins, and minerals that can regulate the body. Choosing healthy meat with the leanest cuts and restricting down the sugar intake will have a good impact on your overall health.
- Workout is another answer for All Your Problem: It is always better that you are physically active so that you can keep the heart rate at a good speed. This will speed up metabolism rate, burn unnecessary calories, and increase the rate of your heart so that you can lose weight at the same time stay active. Besides, physical activities like aerobics and swimming are some high-intensity workout that reduces the risk of heart attack to a great extent. Right from kids to adults above 60 years of age should perform a workout of at least 30 minutes even a walk is fine, but staying physically active is extremely important.
These are just some of the tips that can help you improve your quality of life. Your doctor is your life saver. He is the one who can guide you at every step and help you understand the right way to stay fit and healthy in the long run. Instead of just ignoring the symptoms, if you notice any make sure you speak with your doctor about the same and take necessary preventive measures as advised.
Hello doctor, I have been having stomach cramps and loose stool since 2 days. I vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do?
When ever I do sex or hand job my eyes are going deep and to recover it is getting 2 days reason for it Sir.
Hi, I have head pain problem what is the reason another doctors told nothing to worry. Please advise.
There is a small dot in the ear drum and some liquid leakes is it curable and what is aremedy for this?
I used to masturbate daily first after I was facing various problem such as urine issue my all reports kub ultrasound ecg blood test urine routine blood sugar came normal. But my nervous system affected due to this I am having muscle twitching, muscle weakness, lower back soreness, sensation like pins and tingling in body and on siting on hard surface for long time I feel like something pins from anus to urethra. I am having a good urine flow. First I used to sleep in sufficient amount. But now my amount of sleep is lessen down. What is the solution?
My wife is 29+ years old and pregnant for 6 months and is due to deliver her baby in the month of August 2015. Every day she is suffering from gas and acidity and feels that something is pressing her heart from the left side of her abdomen. This happens during the later part of a day and continues whole night and in the mornings after toilets she get relief. Please consult me what to do.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation also the muscle of my penis is bit weak. Please suggest me some Homeopathic remedy to overcome this problem or any suggestion which may helpful for the same.
I have problem that after seeing 18+ adult videos I have no control on my private part and I start masturbating will these affect my body?
Hi, My wife who is 36 years old having severe pain in her right eye and right part of her head, please advise which doctor should we consult.
Iam A 25 year Old Yesterday I Have Been Suffering From Head Ache And Then I Slept When I Woke Up In The Morning Suddenly I Got 101 fever.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.