Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh DewanYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and wanted to ask if masturbation if good for health or not. Cause I am facing hair loss after masturbating twice a week. Also I am facing hair thinning only from my right side of hair. Is masturbating causing the cause of my hair loss. If yes how can I stop or block DHT so prevent hairloss. Secondly I don't see my hair falling. But I can see my hair getting thinner and less.
I am 22 I use Viagra during sex to increase time. But my friends were saying not to use it. It has bad effects to our sexual organ. Can't I use it. Explain me pkz.
I met wit a road accident. Four days back. Injured in my feet. No fracture. I have swollen and pain. I can't walk. Wat can I do doctor please tell me a suggestion.
Sir my penis is not large and big. So I want my penis enlarge without any side effect. Will you please tell me the right ayurvadic medicine.
I am suffering from leukoderma (white spots. I saw yesterday someone wrote an article on psoriasis. Please someone write an article on leukoderma too. Thanks in advance.
Hello sir, I have headache problem and I want to know about this problem so please send me some tablets names.
Respected sir I have a problem with my throat inflection I can not know the reason of this. I have lot of pain associated with it. I can not eat any thing. Can you suggest the normal cause of it, is it any kind of symptoms of any other diseases. Please help me sur.
My mother got' t wave inversion in ECG, ST changes in Treadmill Test. Dr. suggested angiogram. Is there any possibility that angiogram resulting in'no blocks Please guide.
I have a problem premature ejaculation during sex my height is 5.7 my weight 78 and I am non vegetarians. I am not addict to alcohol. Cigarette. Pls help my issue and tell me medicine.
Iam not getting sleep in the night and iam 17 years so give me a good solution to get sleep in the night.
I think I got problem (piles) I am struggle lot for motion can I solve without operation I suffer from 6month but last 1week I have a lot of struggle please provide good answer.
I get cough and cold very often. Please suggest some methods to avoid it or some food which might help in avoiding cough and cold.
I have been biten by an vaccine dog and even I took the required vaccines (rabicure) and TT injection. Does smoking and alcohol consumption effects my body.
Many people are embarrassed to talk about their urine colour or urine problem with anybody, including their doctor. But, what people always forget is that strong smelling urine and the change in the colour of the urine is a serious issue. Your urine colour directly tells you about your health, especially your inner body. So, without being embarrassed you should consult a doctor, if and when, you find foul odour in your urine. Following are some of the reasons for the causes of strong smelling urine.
- You are dehydrated: Urine is not supposed to leave odour. It should be odourless, but if you find strong smell in your urine, you should consult a doctor immediately. The most common reason of foul odour in your urine is dehydration. If the amount of water needed in your body is not enough then, there will be less water in your body as a result the waste products will not be diluted in water being more concentrated making the urine darker and more odour. But once you start drinking water, it should go normal. Normally, this kind of situations occur in early morning when your water intake is less or not at all. But drinking lot of water will solve this issue immediately.
- More alcohol or caffeine intake: If you are habituated to drink a lot of coffee then it may happen that you find strong smell of coffee in your urine. Although it is not very problematic yet it is healthy if you reduce the intake of coffee in your daily life in order to have a healthy digestive system. Not just coffee but even alcohol could be the reason of irregular or need to urinate a lot more than usual.
- Bacterial Infection: There could be bacterial infection or kidney infection which could lead to strong smell of urine. In order to ensure you should go to a doctor and get important tests done. Then the doctor can suggest treatment according to your results and if all the results are normal then you could be suggested to maintain a balanced diet on regular basis.
- Imbalanced Diet: The problem can sometimes come from the use of certain vitamins from imbalances in your diet. There are substances like nitrates and phosphates in the urine which can give dark colour and odour. You should always have a proper diet and follow it in order to have a healthy digestive system. Eating lot of garlic and onion can also bring odour in your urine.
- Diabetes: If you are diabetic, it may be possible that you find dark urine and odour in your urine. It indicates that your sugar level is not normal and gone much high than normal. If you are not diabetic then it may be a sign of diabetes so you should get diagnosed immediately with your doctor.
There are multiple causes of strong smelling urine but most of them could be cured easily if diagnosed immediately. But in order to avoid this issue it is better to be careful with your diet and drink a lot of water. At least three litres of water a day is an absolute necessity!