Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Chhabra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh ChhabraYour feedback matters!
I am a 50 year old male. In 2012, I was diagnosed with hypertension. I was prescribed to take Lodoz 5 mg, clopidogrel 75 mg in the morning, & Concor 5 mg Atorvastatin 10 mg in the night. My BP has become normal and I am continuing the medicines since then. I am afraid, these medicines could have adverse effects in the long run. Pl advise me on how to avoid side effects of the above medicines, without affecting my health issues. Are there any ways to keep the side effects of the aforementioned drugs. Pl suggest solution.
From a long period of time I m facing a tripicle problem which is hair fall please tell Mr. how to stop hair fall.
I am 47 years old. I am thyroid patient since 4 years and its normal. As per doctor advice I taking 50 mg Euthyrox. I am loosing my weight. In June 2017 my weight was 73 and now it is 70.4. What is the cause I am loosing my weight. I check my Sugar Diabetic and its normal. Please advice if there is any other test which clear my doubts.
When a pimple grew in my face its colour turned red and leave a spot in my face. When one pimple is gone another come. This procedure goes regular. please help to reduce these pimples grown in my face.
Respected sir whats the best home remedy for proper digestion system. I am having digestion problem,
I am 37 years old and having more weight and also fats on my stomach so give remedy for resize my stomach and to loose some weight also.
How I can take relief from fever and cold please give suggestions regarding it, and suggest some precautions regarding it.
Scope of homeopathy in obesity and linked diseases
Overweight and obesity are defined as abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that presents a risk to health. A crude population measure of obesity is the body mass index (bmi), a person's weight (in kilograms) divided by the square of his or her height (in metres). A person with a bmi of 30 or more is generally considered obese. A person with a bmi equal to or more than 25 is considered overweight.
A more accurate measure of obesity is by measuring the body fat percentage but is restricted to the fitness industry due to cost involved.
Obesity brings with it an array of diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, hypothyroidism, pcod, infertility etc. Most of these diseases are autoimmune in nature and require individualised treatment custom made for each patient.
Long term homeopathic treatment along with diet and exercise can help achieve the following in these diseases:
- gradual reduction of antihypertensive drugs
- no side effects
- no drug dependency
- general well being
- symptomatic relief
- preventive measures blood thinners
- general well being
- treatment of associated symptoms such as depression, hair fall, irregular cycles etc
- gradual tapering off of medicines
- reduction in number and size of cysts
- prevention of formation of new cysts
- establish regular ovulatory cycles and thus reduce intake of hormonal supplements
- treatment of associated symptoms such as depression, hair fall, acne, etc
- improve sperm count and motility in males
- establish regular menstrual cycles in females
treatment of morning sickness and other associated symptoms
- general improvement of health facilitating healthy weight gain for mother and foetus
- safe and mild with no side effects
- quick healing of wounds
- management for post natal depression
- general improvement in health and immunity
Non morbid obesity:
- can help reduce weight over a period of time coupled with diet and exercise.
- management of depression.
- medication for pain as a result of strenous exercise.