Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh BirmanYour feedback matters!
I need sugestion from homeopath doctor. I am 32 year old man & nowadays I am suffering from anal fissure from last 2 months. Kindly give your suggestions. Thanking you in advance
My grand father 91 years old is suffering from frequent urination and bad smell. No controlling on urination please suggest me best ayurvedic medicine.
Yesterday the colour of urine was brown I got chkup RBC 5-7 as Dr. said that lil bit infection but Dr. said also it is because of weather. I hve gone through my ultra sound it was ok. SO I should take some medicine or not or it will be cleared itself by urine.
My urine flow is very slow. First when I go to do urine, it comes after 1-2 minutes then it comes slow in intervals. Please suggest the medicine for permanent solution.
Sir I have calcium oxalate 3 stones which having 5cm each. It was gone before 3 to 4 years, but once again it has rebuild. Now a days I am getting Homeopathy treatments. Sir tell me what should I do to get complete relief so that it can not rebuild. I am avoiding spinach and tomato for a long time. Please help regarding this.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.
I am 30 year old man and suffering ureter stone problem I have 11 mm stone in my upper ureter part in left side. Please suggest me a medidicne.
I am 73 years old male with cad, arthritis, prostate problems. Lately having lots of problem with leg cramps at night. Please suggest medical remedy for leg cramps.
Is there any treatment for kidney stone without operation and 100% effective result and what are the symptoms by which one can know that their is a stone in kidney.
I am 27 years, I m suffering from stone problem & fatty liver, please guide my the treatment and medicine. I have taken ultrasound today, in the report indicate right side kidney shows a small calculus of 4.3 mm in middle and left side shows a calculus of 4.5 mm. And fatty liver b/l renal calculi. Please suggest me.
I am 28, sir I have stones in my kidney and have been suffering with pain but for it I am taking berbaris homo medicine as a result, pain has become lesser but apart this disease, I have stomach disorder such as no proper digestion, gas and so on.
I'm having a problem with my urination. It is not coming properly and I wanna go to toilet every 5 minutes and it only comes as a drops and it feels like I wanna go again and again to the toilet.
Hi, I have a question about Stone pain. One of my colleague have stone in both kindly size in almost 5 mm. She is 25 years old and she is suffering from stone pain from last two years. Could you please suggest some best way for this except surgery.
I am suffering knee pain. Backbone pain. Joints pain, weakness, memory loss, frequent urination, muscle lose, urine smell. please suggest me which doctor will help for me.
Some time my anal side slightly pain and swelling very pain when sitting long time on chair particularly office sitting.
The problem of an enlarged prostate or benign prostate hyperplasia is a very common occurrence as you grow older. It's known to strike men above the age of 50, with more than 50% of men after the age of 60, having this complaint.
Causes of enlarged prostate
A non-cancerous condition, enlarged prostate makes the passing of urine from the bladder through the urethra difficult. The multiplication of the prostate cells causes an enlargement of the gland, leading to a buildup of pressure on the urethra, affecting the discharge of urine from the body. The narrowing of the urethra, due to this benign condition, forces the bladder to contract more vigorously so as to push urine out of the body.
As time passes, the muscles of the bladder get significantly affected, causing them to become extremely sensitive, thicker and stronger. As a consequence, the bladder begins to contract, even if the amount of urine in the organ is negligible, causing episodes of frequent urination. Gradually, the bladder fails to completely empty itself of urine due to the constriction of the urethra. This can give rise to a number of health problems including the formation of bladder stones, urinary tract infections, blood in the urine and so on.
How can you identify the signs of the condition?
Signs of enlarged prostate are very easy to identify and include:
- A slow or weak urine flow
- Difficulty in initiating urination
- Instances of frequent urination
- A feeling of not completely emptying one's bladder
- Frequent urination during the night
- Exerting a lot to urinate
- Instances of dribbling
- Urgency to pass urine
- A feeling of urinating again minutes after doing so
- Urination that starts and stops