Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh BawariYour feedback matters!
I am unable to keep my backbone straight. It has been since many years back. What possible measures I should take.
I am having dryness patches on my neck, near eyes, between lips and nose. Whenever I use betnovate N, it disappear but after some days it comes back. What should I do?
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good? I am always tired. Why is this, and what can I do to change it?
My age is 23. My height is 6 ft. My weight is 78 kg. I also had habit of masturbation since 17-18 .i used to do it daily one time by rubbing penis against bed but. From last three years I was doing 4-5 times daily by rubbing penis against bed for hours. I never felt any type of weakness nor I look thin. I have a strong personality. The only thing I noticed that 70% of my hair are greyed now. 6 month ago I had problem of head pain. Half head pain and on back side of pain .It was migraine. I left masturbation and saturated focussing on yoga. I used yo do yoga daily for 2 hours. Two month after one day I had frequent urination. The same problem goes on for three day so I had check. It was urine infection along with prostate enlarge 22. 6 cc.and my weight was reduced then. 4-5 kg. Buf uric acid was normal. But from that day I used to have more symptom such as penis head pain. A very sharp pain inflammation of legs and whole body. Numbness and tingling in whole body. Pain in whole body even mouth. Stomach pain. noticed.my blood sugar even after eating reaches to less than 70 .from these five month excessive hair growth in my body. Too.much hair all over body. eyebrows are becoming thicker .head hair chest hair. Except I dnt have beard. I have high bp 150/100. All my these symptoms correlate to adrenal gland disease. I have dark coloured urine. I also have very smelly urine these days n.so bad smell. And my chest and abdomen enlargement along with hair growth on body is on increasing frequency these days. Or pituitary tumour as my head pains a lot but stomach too. My belly fat is coming too .i am gaining weight even I have reduced diet. I am in the doubt how can masturbation can cause adrenal gland disease?
My husband is suffering from pain in heels. Mostly in the morning when he wakes up. Which means when the feet is at rest for longer time. After than when he starts to use his feet. He feels extensive pain in heels. What shud he do? He is also suffering from varicose veins.
I'm 18 years old guy I have a leg pain from past one week I have taken medicine but I haven't re-cover yet wt should I do.
My knee makes sound while bending my leg at knee kap, what should I do, is this a warning issue? Please help me.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.