Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh AroraYour feedback matters!
Iam24 years old and I am 8 months pregnant, I am suffering from leg swelling and leg pain please suggest any precaution for reduction of leg swelling and pain?
I am 57 years old. Since last couple of months, whenever I go for brisk walk, I am feeling discomfort and heaviness on my heart. The pain slowly radiate to my left arm. After 15-20 minutes of walk, the pain get reduced. Now I request you to give your advise for the following) Should I go for brisk walking or not? B) Should I stop walking and take rest when pain start? C) what would be the reason? Thanks.
I have severe pain in the coccyx region have severe pain lower back pain in the coccygeal region. I went for a trip when I was walking in the water my friend slipped In the melee to I caught her hand and suddenly my bottom got to the ground. From that time pain was bothered a lot I took ultracet tablet but the pain was not subsiding so I consulted orthopedic doctor. He examined n took xray. He told there is a fracture in the coccyx. He suggested rest n told it will take minimum 2 months time to heal. Regarding medicines he suggested to take pain killers, ultra d 60 calcium tabs, for bone healing tendonking, CQL tabs. There will not be any surgical procedures. I want to know whether this treatment is correct. I want to know whether there is other treatments available for coccyx fracture. I want some more opinions on this regard.
Hi this is Bixamaiah, I am suffering from back pain from several days. So I request you to solve my problem. As possible as early thank you.
There are many conditions that can affect the foot. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. The plantar belt is the level band of tissue (tendon) that can give your heel unresolved issue toes. It can form curves on your foot. In the event that you strain your plantar belt, it gets powerless, swollen, and chafed (excited). Mobility also becomes an issue in such cases. At this point, your heel or the base of your foot will hurt when you try to stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is commonly found in middle aged people. It also affects elderly individuals who are constantly on their feet. It is known to affect people who are into sports or even those in the defense forces. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Causes: Rehashed strain can cause the tendon to tear. These can prompt agony and swelling. This will probably happen if the following conditions are met:
- Your feet roll inward excessively when you walk (too much pronation)
- You have high curves or level feet
- You walk, stand, or keep running for drawn out stretches of time, particularly on hard surfaces
- You are overweight
- You wear shoes that don't fit well
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles
Symptoms: A vast majority of patients with plantar fasciitis experience pain when they begin to move about after getting out of bed or sitting for a while. You may have less stability and experience pain after you take a couple strides. The motion also begins to sting the feet.
Treatment: There are numerous things you can try to improve your foot:
- Avoid walking or running on hard surfaces.
- To lessen the pain and swelling, you can try applying ice on your heel. You can also take an over-the-counter pain reliever like Ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretching exercises and calf and towel extensions a few times a day, particularly when you wake up in the morning. (To perform towel extensions, you have to pull on both closures of a moved towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.)
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve support and a padded sole. Additionally, you can wear heel glasses or shoe embeds (orthotics). Use them in both shoes even if only one foot is affected.
- Plantar fasciitis is caused by wounds that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will have less agony in a couple of weeks. The recovery period could also range from a couple of months to a year.