Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Causes, symptoms and home remedies for Renal Failure
Good Morning mera naam hai Dr. Amol Bamane aur mai Ras Yog Ayurveda ka founder hun. Aaj mai aap ko renal failure k baare mein information dene wala hun. Renal failure yani aap ka jo kidney hai wo kaam karna band ho jaata hai ya kam ho jaata hai. Iss condition ko hum renal failure kehte hai. Uske causes hai Acute Glomerulonephritis. Jo nephrones hai uska size badh jaata hai, agar kisi ko high blood pressure hai to wo bhi uska ek cause hai, polycystic disease of kidney-agar usse polycystic disease hai to wo bhi cause hi sakta hai, tuberculosis of kidney - agar kidney ka tuberculosis hai to usse renal failure ho jata hai ye renal function mein problem ho jaata hai, to ye saare causes hai iske.
Iske symptoms nausea hai, vomiting hai, lungs mein fluid saturate ho jaata hai vomiting mein bhi blood aa jata hai, anemia hai, constipation bhi hota hai iss case mein. Iss k symptoms body swelling rehta hai, itching rehta hai. Isme diet aur lifestyle aisa hona chahiye k aap ka jo blood pressure hai wo control mein rehna chahiye. Agar aap tablets nahi le rahe hai to aap tablets lena shuru kar dijiye, blood sugar levels bhi aap ka control mein rehana chahiye, zyada salty khana aap mat khaiye, alcohol and nicotine consumption aap puri tarah se band kar dijiye. Diet acche se maintain kijiye, vegetarian diet lijiye. To maine jo ye saare diet aur healthy life style k baare mein bataya hai ye follow kijiye.
Iss wishai mein aur jankaari k liye aap lybrate.com pe jaa k humein consult bhi kar sakte hain.
My wife is suffering from Polysystic kidney disease. She is on dialysis since March 2014.Her mother and cousins also suffered from the same. Is there any treatment for this ailment in Homeopathy.
After abortion if we wil have to done urine or blood test or ultrasound. Whether, In that report, everyone knows about abortion, that I have done. please help.
I am 25 year old female. I am having problem in vaginal area, it's burning and also itching with frequent urine but when I went to washroom it only discharge a drop of urine and it come after every 15-30 minutes. The itching and pain is unbearable and this issue I am having from last 1 week please suggest.
I am having some problem with urine frequency and lower pressure of urine and have to apply more force while passing urine. Is there any need to go for any prostate test etc. While I am having sound sleep of 6-8 hrs and not waking up for the urination. Please suggest me some remedy, proper diet and exercise.
Penis Pain and Urination: What Gives?
Any sort of penis pain should be enough to concern a man. When penis pain happens only during urination, it is often indicative of an infection or other penis health condition that needs to be seen by a doctor. However, a guy might be really worried in the days (or even weeks!) before the appointment roll around. This is a quick guide to ease a man's worries a bit.
Reasons for penis pain during urination
There can be many reasons for penis pain that happens only during urination. Here are a few:
- Prostate Issues. When the prostate becomes enlarged, it very well might be a benign condition. But it does cause problems with urination, including frequent urination at night, difficult urination, or pain with urination. Known as prostate hyperplasia, there are several possible ways to remedy the issue, often with medication.
- Sexually transmitted infections. Some infections that can be contracted from a partner, including chlamydia and gonorrhea, can lead to painful urination as well as foul-smelling discharge, itching and more. Prompt treatment is essential to solve the penis pain and preserve fertility and function later in life.
- Cystitis. When the lining of the bladder becomes infected, the culprit might be the bacteria that cause cystitis. However, there is another type of this condition, which doesn't involve infection at all, but rather, inflammation and irritation. Regardless of the cause, a man can have this checked out by the doctor to rule it out.
- Urinary tract infections. The most common cause of penis pain during urination for men, a urinary tract infection means that bacteria has somehow gotten into the urethra and set up shop there. A doctor can run a simple urinalysis to figure out which bacteria is causing the problem and then provide the proper medication to clear it up.
- Yeast infections. Yeast infections aren't just the bane of women! They can also affect men, especially if a guy has an underlying medical condition that makes him more susceptible to contracting a yeast infection, such as uncontrolled diabetes. Yeast infections, once diagnosed, can be treated effectively with over-the-counter medications. More stubborn infections can be treated through prescription medications.
- More minor causes. There are also some rather minor causes for penis pain during urination. A guy will know these are minor because the issue will go away after a few days, at the most. These might include overindulging with masturbation or coupling, especially without enough lube, which leads to irritation that then burns when urine touches it. Another cause could be severe dehydration, where the urine becomes quite concentrated and thus, can irritate the skin.
Easing the penis pain
In short, it's going to be necessary to visit the doctor to figure out what the cause might be for the penis pain upon urination - unless, of course, the problem resolves on its own within a matter of a day or so. Before he goes in to the doctor, it might be helpful for a man to drink lots of water for hydration, as well as keep notes about the painful urination - how often, whether it's getting worse, and what in his life might have changed to cause it, such as getting to know a new sexual partner in recent weeks.
Whether the problem resolves on its own or requires a long course of medications to help, a man can make a point of keeping his penis in tip-top shape - it might help prevent penis problems and pain in the future. He can do this with a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A guy should look for a few different options in the crème, including Shea butter and vitamin E for softness, alpha lipoic acid to fight free radicals and vitamin A to battle against the bacteria that causes unsavory penis odor. Other ingredients, such as vital amino acids and a range of healthy vitamins, can help improve a man's penis health with every application.