Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My lips are turning black due to smoking. What should I do to regain the normal color? I have reduced the number of cigarettes I used to smoke earlier.
I have dark spots (small and medium) on my shins. Some are sports inflicted during earlier years and some are injuries and some related to sugar disruptions. Any chance of removing them?
I have a allergy. My skin has rashes and dry in summer please advise me what's eat medicine and what take cream.
I have blackheads on my face for over two months I have a doubt that it will become permanent mark Is there any natural medication to clear the blackheads. Please do reply.
I am suffering with chickenpox spots and marks on my whole body and I suffered with chickenpox around 9 months ago so I lost my hope and please suggest me a advice or Something Thanks.
I am 25yr old and having dark circles under eye and around mouth from more than 12 years. How to get cure from this?
My cousin got constipation and struggled for a week. He took light foods and it was cured. But he still gets some blood during motion and he says it pains for 15 mins. I searched internet and came to know about anal fissure. Please suggest an ointment.
A sink diseases ring worm has taken place in penis. Having itching and not felling comfortable. What kind of medicine should be taken?
I have etching in my whole boly mostly leg and back side under the soldiers. After this I have darks mark of scratches in body. What should I do? Please tell me.
I am 54 year's old male. I have to take eltroxin 1.75 mcg daily. I am facing the problem of acute dermatitis since last few years. Doctors prescribe some steroid ointments, it remains somewhat subdued, but the disease is spreading from legs to upper limbs, back and facial area. What should I do?
I have some black spots on my back. I used scar cream to avoid those but it is irritating me. What I should do?
I am male aged 25 years. I am suffering from pseudo acanthosis nigricans from the age of 13 due to over weight. But at present I have a healthy weight and my insulin level is normal. Usually the skin on my face is too oily which makes me look black in colour. The skin on my face is too black compared to colour of my inner body. What is the reason for too much oil on my face? How to make the skin of my face clean and ever glowing?
My age is 21 my skin colour is fading day by day. And there are lot of acne scars. Plzz suggest me how to get back the previous glow of my face? And whatever face cream I use it doesn't suits me. I usually get some pimples on my face after using that. Plzz suggest me some creams that can reduce the uneven color of my face skin?
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.