Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra Kurmar VarshneyYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 26 years old and I have big issue regarding too much sleep and I don't have control over it. Please suggest suitable medicine for this.
I have erection problem in sex. I am having this issue since in a month. I am 39 years old. Got married 9 year completed and does have kid still. No smoke and no drink habits. But I have depression. I am not able to perform well during the sex. My penis not become strong. Please advice.
I had my puberty first in 2012. And now it's 2016. But I don't get my periods on date. Sometimes they cross 2 to 3 months. And since the last few 3 months I'm not having my periods and instead of that I just keep on getting pain in my lower stomach. Please help.;(
I am 19 year old male and I am suffering from conjunctivitis. How it can be cured fastly? Please help me.
I am 32 yr male working as software engineer. I am having pain in bottom of neck area, near to shoulder, back pain, leg pain (knee pain, calf pain. Its been more than 3 months now. I visited various Physiotherapist but no improvement. Its more comparatively more painful when I wake up in the morning. What should I do. Thanks.
I am 22 years old female I was suffering from lupus still under treatment feeling very weak and having joints pains specially legs are paining a lot all the time and I want to know that will be normal again as before or not.
I am suffering from hair fall. I have started using eat leafy vegetable and fruits. I need to know can I reduce DHT level of by eating these?
Going to a gym and working out on machines are not the only ways through which you can lose weight, even having sex can help you to remain fit and fine. For this, you need to take on the right sex positions so as to enable your body to burn calories and help you lose weight. Here are some of the sex positions that'll help you to do so:
- Doggy style - This sex position sees you going down on all fours, leading to the working out of your quadriceps (the largest muscle that makes up the front of your thigh) and gluteus (the body's biggest muscle group that enables your hips to contract in all directions). In this position, you end up working your arms, shoulders and biceps, as you go about meeting the thrusts of your partner.
- Lotus - Requiring you to sit on the lap of your partner, this sex position helps you to sculpt your butt, thighs, and glutes. Your core is at work in trying to stabilize the body while your glutes get the workout it needs during thrusting.
- Cowgirl - This sex position makes it a great workout for women as it targets the lower body, the butt, and legs. At the same time, it's an intense body workout wherein you're required to balance your upper body while squatting on your partner.
- Missionary position - The missionary sex position can provide a good workout for your core as it focuses on lifting your pelvic floor and not the lower part of your back. It's also a good option for working out your butt as the squeezing action of the buttock ends up sculpting your gluteus muscle.
- Standing position - The position sees the upper leg and core muscles being worked on. For instance, if the female partner is standing on only one leg, the leg muscles are at work to keep an upright position while the core muscles are hard at work in helping her to maintain a balance. At the same time, if both her legs are wrapped around the partner, strength building is achieved by her arms.
Related Tip: How Your Sexual Health Changes As You Age