Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra BahalYour feedback matters!
I am 68 yrs male and had ringworm infection on my leg 2 years ago. It reoccurs once every 3 months or so and responds to medication (anti-fungal ointment). How do I cure it properly. After a tiny sore appears it oozes discharge but responds to anti-fungal medication.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation. It takes me only 15 to 20 seconds to finish. I haven't undergone any treatment yet. I think it's spoiling my married life. I am married from 6 years.
I am 27 yr old I have a problem of irregular periods I have taken a premolt and before ten days for getting periods still I don' t have periods can I take some another tablets in this month.
I am little thin and want to gain my weight naturally. So tell me some home remedies for best result?
I am 61 years of male and under control type 2 diabetes, and initially 103 kg of weight with 6ft height but after following 1300 cal diet, my weight does not comes down below 89 kg, why?
I am having epididymitis for the last 6 months with swelling in right testicle. No pain from the beginning. Only swelling in testicle and epididymitis. Not having any other problem due to this. After antibiotics it seems to be better but not fully cured. I consulted urologist. Please advise any natural cure for this without antibiotics and any precautions etc.
Hi I am a male, 62 years old, 5'8, 125 kg, heavy some for last 40 years, and a regular drinker also, living a generally sedantry life, style - purely vegetarian. And hypertensive (mormally 180 / 120) no. Diabetes or any other major problems. For last 4/6 months I start wobbeling while walking and feel that I would fall down can not stand for more than 5/10 mintutes which causes right thigh having a tingling feeling & also there is a loss of memory. Kindly help, as I ride a scotter and am taking gemcal, nerve up od ocassionally. thank You
My hair is falling every time. I used patanjali coconut oil. I want to that my hair become strong. And baldness become far. Please sir can you help me in this issue?
Is it ok to masturbate daily to avoid night fall. I have been facing night fall since when I was teenage & stopped masturbate. It happens atlest twice a week or sometimes consecutive 2-3 days. I believe semen discharge reduce strength & effects gym life & stamina as well. Please suggest.
A rash is a distinct change noticeable on the skin. The change may be on the skin color or the skin texture. It might make your skin scaly, itchy, lumpy and even irritated. You might get skin rashes if you are allergic to a particular substance, or if you are under some medicine which may have a side effect. Many cosmetics may also trigger skin rashes. Certain diseases like chickenpox or measles also cause the appearance of skin rashes.
In order to deal with skin rashes, here are a few things you could do and use:
- Care at home: With a sudden outburst of rashes, wash the affected area with water and mild soap to cool it down. Make sure you don't scratch there even if it itches, as that may cause infection. You may also apply ice to help it cool down. Avoid sunlight as much as you can, as it will aggravate the condition. Wear loose fitting clothes so that there is minimal contact of the fabric and the skin as such contact may make the rash itch. Avoid using perfumes or deodorants as even they might set of the itchy feeling. Use a mild soap while bathing.
- Use hydrocortisone cream: Hydrocortisone cream is also known as anti-itching cream. It helps to reduce the itching and redness as well as lessen the swelling. Hydrocortisone is a mild form of corticosteroid. Make sure you don't use it if the affected part is infected or sore because then the results will be the opposite from the one you want.
- Use calamine lotions: Calamine lotions will give you relief from the pain caused due to the skin rash. It will also relieve you of the itching and the irritation, which the rash causes. It will also help ooze dry and watery discharge from the rash. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your doctor before using calamine lotions.
- Have antihistamine tablets: If the skin rash is due to an insect bite, then you can take antihistamine tablets for it. These tablets reduce itching and lighten the rash until it disappears.
Even when you are using any of the above medicines, make sure you are not allergic to the ingredients of the medicine as that will just cause more complications. So consult your doctor before using any medicine.