Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rajender SinghYour feedback matters!
Hey I. M 20 years female and fron. Last two three days my mouth is dry its like there is no. More saliva in my mouthHelp me how to cure this thirst for water is also increased.
I have gaps in teeth and two of my tooth are bit forward, which makes to feel awkward to smile, how can I make my teeth good and my mouth also looks so big how to look good.
Hi I am male the age of 38 years old my problem is that my mouth is not opening at the very large length. Coz I have tobacco every day. I need to know whether to have or tablets to open my mouth or to have lots of food for the months and one more problem due to this I can't eat spicy food.
Hello sir I am 26 years old. I notice that my teeth cavity is going to increase day to day. I haven't cavity before. I used Colgate (salt) tooth paste. What is the reasons for corrosions my teeth. Thanks you.
I am on glivec 400 od for CML chronic phase for last 1 n 1/2 year achieved mmr in two consecutive rt pcr at a gap of 3 months. My recent problem is sour taste in every food except sweet one. Before this I suffered from bitterness of taste for about 4 months I tried soda /tooth paste/etc to change the ph but all in vein. My treating Dr. says you have to bear it is there any other advice.
Causes of an infected pulp could include:
• a deep cavity
• repeated dental procedures
• a cracked or broken tooth
• injury to the tooth (even if there’s not a visible crack or chip)
If you continue to care for your teeth and gums your restored tooth could last a lifetime. However, regular checkups are necessary; a tooth without its nerve can still develop cavities or gum disease. Most of the time, a root canal is a relatively simple procedure with little or no discomfort involving one to three visits. Best of all, it can save your tooth and your smile.
I am 30 years old and my teeth is not good their is so many irritation and sensevity but can I do to solve my problem.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.