Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajender Nath WahiYour feedback matters!
Hi I have some issue with my Penis. It does not come out of its cover. Plus it does itch sometimes and some white residue is there always.
Mere beta 9 sal ka he hight 107 cm 5 sal ke bacha jaisa he or sarir v dubla patla he. Complan horlicks or Dr. dwara di medician diya but koi fayda bhi huwa. Kya karu kya du khane hm sb sakahari he. please sir help kare.
I have dust allergy from childhood and now that is converting in to asthma symptoms. What should I do?
Hi Doctor, I was undergone treatment of 15. 9 mm Stone in Right Upper Ureter in 5 sitting of ESWL with DJ-Stent it was crushed and flush out. With urine. Now from last 10 days I feeling pain in Right Side and irritation in after passing urine. I have done USG and the report says :Pelvicalacal Fullness" Could you please let me know do I need to go for any other tests apart from this? And What is the reason of pain? regards,
I am 28 years old and 15 years to use insulin continuously. Please suggest me a tab instead of insulin
Erectile dysfunction, 26 years old, 64 kg, no medication, no disease, physically and mentally fit, sugar level 110. Please suggest no side effect medicine for natural erection to attain intercourse.
Mera age 22 years hai. Mera motapa thora jyda hai ise kam krne ke liye koi medicine batye jo helthe ke liye nukan n ho. And please answer doctor.?
Anorexia is one of the most common eating disorders plaguing a large section of today's youth. Anorexia is one such condition which arises as a psychological ailment and then culminates as serious physical manifestations. One of the most prominent preconditions of anorexia is the severe dissatisfaction with your body. The desire to lose weight constantly reigns supreme in your mind. So much so, that all that you can permit yourself to eat and all that you can't pre-occupies your mind entirely. This extensively impairs your social life and threatens your potential in all other aspects of life. This undermines your health and self-confidence tremendously and inflicts a distorted body image complex upon your psyche.
Under the spell of anorexia, you tend to dread even the slightest weight gain and consequently, it builds a sense of self-disgust in you. It can be an extremely stressful and harmful physical condition, gravely affecting your moments of joy and happiness. Drastic diets, excruciating exercising or using laxatives and diuretics could be some of the most common leeways into anorexia. The terror which looms around your weight gain will disable you from acknowledging how thin you are or for that matter, appreciating the body that you have. This may not only jeopardize your normal body functioning but also subjugate you to acute emotional distress and depression. What is worse is that anorexia works in such insidious ways that in most cases, one doesn't even realize the existence of the problem. The first and foremost step to recovery is to avoid anything and everything that may trigger the condition. Other recourses that one may take have been enlisted below.
- Realizing the difference between dieting and anorexia: Anorexia often indicates deeper problems like depression and insecurities and the eating disorder simply emerges as a consequence of the same. Dieting does not entail an austere denial of food to self or completely throttling all of one's hunger pangs. Fulfilling the basic nutritional needs of your body as against starvation is the first step to recovery.
- Seeking advice from well-wishers: If your loved ones seem perplexed about your health conditions, know all of it is well founded. Learn to acknowledge the fuzzy body images that afflicts you and take proactive steps towards combating them. Share your problems with your trusted ones and learn to adopt a healthier way of living. Join some productive engagement that will keep your mind off such baseless weight obsession.
I'm feeling pricking in my body from last 2 weeks. It started from my foot then upto knees then up to waist and today from toe to head. The feeling of pricking is very deep in the skin and it feels like itching.
Hello sir I have a question? The normal person have 4-7 inches of penis. But in my case I have penis like a small kid age of 15 yrs. And I am 22 year but still my penis is not increasing? Sir what should I do to increase my penis there is any treatment of increasing my penis or any tablets or any medicine? Sir plzzz reply my question properly Thankuu.
How can I enlarge my penis with the help of home remedy I dont want to have any capsule or other instruments to enlarge it. Please advice me some exercise also which will help me out.
It is a common misbelief that eating home cooked food is the healthiest option. Whenever, we plan to eat out, there is always a question lingering about the cleanliness of the hotel’s kitchen. We need to realize that it is not just the hotel, but our own kitchen should also be taken care of.
Listed below are some commonly overlooked things that could be contributing to your health in a bad way. With kitchen shopping continuing through the years, there are unused and/or overused things, both of which are harmful. Read on to know more.
- Overused utensils: In most homes, the cooking vessels turn brown over a period of time. This happens, especially in metallic ones like aluminium. It is due to leftover food and is a breeding ground for germs. Leaving the vessels for a later wash can lead to these stains getting tougher and the vessel taking on a permanent brownish color. A good way to manage this is to clean the vessels as soon as possible.
- Stained mugs and cups: It is a common belief that tea cups will stain over a period of use, which is not true. In some cases, the hard water has high concentration of calcium carbonate, which mixes with the tea and lead to altered bowel movement and improper digestion. The best way to manage this is to mix vinegar and baking soda and remove the stains.
- Chopping board: First things first. Never use the same chopping board for your meat and your veggies. The germs from the uncooked meat affect the vegetables also. As the bacteria continues to grow, in about 10 minutes, there will be double the number of bacteria that will affect the vegetables.
- Chipped melamine dishware: While the melamine kitchenware is unbreakable, do not use them at high temperatures. This can cause it to chip and melamine leaks into the food, causing kidney stones and renal failure. A good way to avoid this risk is not to heat food in the melamine dishes.
- Non-stick cookware: While nonstick ware helps reduce the amount of oil used, constant use erodes the coating and slowly the chemical is leaked, which can add carcinogenic elements into your dosa or roti. This can cause liver and stomach problems with continued use.
- Coffee makers: The reservoir in the coffee makers hoards a whole lot of bacteria and can cause various diseases. Thorough cleaning with hot water can help you keep it clean.
These are some of the common ways your kitchen can affect your health, there are definitely more. So, keep your kitchen clean for a healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.